Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

6,000,000 posts

Saru

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

Well done everyone. I feel like I missed the party though. All the chip and dip is gone and people are passed out all over the place.

Preventing farts while holding the breath does that to some people ...

~

... maybe next time we just keep it to the smile stone ...

Edited by third_eye
page break
  • Like 1

No cookies to celebrate? Come on Saru, dip into the petty cash and get us some cookies. them cookies are one of our trade marks.  And the dungeon of course, but thats for another thread. :rofl:

• Like 6

I wanna CUPCAKES !!!

~

:angry:

~

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I wanna CUPCAKES !!!

~

:angry:

~

Traitor! we do cookies, you can not just start changing the menu.

We have had cookies here for 16 years, some are even 16 years old....:ph34r: 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 million posts, and I've just got my first Like!  :unsure2:

(See below)

Edited by acute
  • Like 4

6 million and counting to 7 million!

Congratulations Saru and thank you for the years I've been here. Thank you to all the mods also for the job they do. It's a privilege to be a part of this forum for so long. Now onward to internet history everyone!

• Like 9

6 million already! :o The UM hasn't been abandoned, the site keeps on having members over to post on the informative and interesting discussions and topics. Certainly I love coming here and here's to you, Unexplained-mysteries dot com! :)

• Like 2

6,000,000 posts over the course of 16 years is extremely impressive! Good work and congratluations to Saru and the others (including other members!) :D

• Like 1

6,000,000+ posts and still no proof of ET on earth/BF/anything paranormal etc. :lol:

(someone had to say it):su

But in all seriousness, congrats Saru and everyone else who has made it so enjoyable. That includes the members of whom discussion has been most heated with.

I really do look forward to the next 6,000,000.

• Like 3

On 10/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, Saru said:

Some of you have been asking about the mysterious countdown that has been going on in the status updates recently - the answer is that we are quickly approaching a major forum milestone - 6 million posts.

As of writing, the current total is 5,999,436 and we should hit the big 6M a little later on today.

As always - my thanks and appreciation go out to all our members for sticking with us over the last 16 years and also to our moderators for their dedication and support in keeping everything running smoothly. Thank you. :)

Let the countdown commence. 

Update:

We've done it - 6,000,000 posts. :tu:

Thank you and all your staff for providing this place and for all your hard work. :tu:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I missed it!!!

I hope that the thousands of posts I make helped us get there. B)

• 3 weeks later...

A great place to post my 3000th registered post in the UM - 7 or 8 years I been a member and I really enjoy coming here to discuss the paranormal and supernatural world around us. :D 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Wow!, that's  alot of post  for many years I wounder whats next mile stone goal you have in mind Saru.

I've said it before but have to say it again - it's awesome achievement especially at this time of growing and everywhere present social networks. Having growing community and great amount of content is close to miracle because even specialized boards tend to die off very fast these days.

Hope to see another 6 million :) and faster than first. Without gas masks, if possible ;)

• Like 1

I hope we someday reach 10,000,000 posts! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Almost to 6 1/2 million.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2017 at 11:31 PM, Saru said:

Some of you have been asking about the mysterious countdown that has been going on in the status updates recently - the answer is that we are quickly approaching a major forum milestone - 6 million posts.

As of writing, the current total is 5,999,436 and we should hit the big 6M a little later on today.

As always - my thanks and appreciation go out to all our members for sticking with us over the last 16 years and also to our moderators for their dedication and support in keeping everything running smoothly. Thank you. :)

Let the countdown commence. 

Update:

We've done it - 6,000,000 posts. :tu:

So do we know who actually made the magic post ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...