Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ's testimonial quantum chaos theory

Lion of Judah

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I got a virus warning on my phone looking at your scribblings.

Thanks for the warning. :tu:

• Like 5

I got a headache.

That took 20 years? More like 20 minutes...

OP, can you please give us a summary? Because that low resolution mess is seriously laughable.

Edit: Here it is (I got no virus warning on iPhone):Yeah 

29573D34-0AE5-4456-BFAA-E88CEBA3F30F.jpeg

Edit 2: I did get pop ups to win iPhones so maybe the site is a bit dodgy...

EB702EC4-417D-4876-BE7C-F62D0BC23773.png

Edited by Timonthy
Added 20 years of work. Edit 2.
  • Like 4

The site not allowing more then 2.75 kb upload of pictures How can I post a picture thats almost 1 mb moderator sort it out

4 minutes ago, Lion of Judah said:

The site not allowing more then 2.75 kb upload of pictures How can I post a picture thats almost 1 mb moderator sort it out

I added it for you. Can you please give a summary? 

• Like 1

I find myself skeptical that it addresses anything in Chaos theory or in Quantum Mechanics.  I think the OP got ahold of some website that went off on a wrong mystical path about Chaos Theory and Quantum Mechanics.

If you start with misinformation and follow that path, your outcome won't lead you to any truths...

Spoiler

...because the foundation question of the discipline of Quantum Chaos Theory (yes, there's such a thing) is:

Quantum chaos is a branch of physics which studies how chaotic classical dynamical systems can be described in terms of quantum theory. The primary question that quantum chaos seeks to answer is: "What is the relationship between quantum mechanics and classical chaos?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_chaos

Jesus addresses morality.  He doesn't address a branch of physics that wouldn't exist for another 1700 years and math that wouldn't exist for another 1600 years.  He doesn't talk about supersystems, breakdowns of topoligical supersymmetry, infinite inputs, energy levels (eigenvalues...that wouldn't exist for another 2,000 years) or feedback into complex systems

One could argue that the miracle of fishes and loaves was perhaps fractal but it was a finite expansion and not a true fractal.

He addressed human suffering and greed - things that were really important.  He addressed morality.  Whether or not he existed is another question but the authors wrote about him as a man who addressed human problems.

And Zeus did not address any issues of morality or philosophy (since I see Zeus' name and "Zeus Forever" there) or do much of anything except overthrow the Titans, marry his sister, sleep around with every human female he could find, and throw thunderbolts.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Lion of Judah said:

Wow, we get "I alone have correctly understood history" threads all the time, and they always burn out when the OP is asked to discuss his ideas, but this? Nonchalantly ordering mods to sort out the details of propagating your... "theory?"

That right there is the sweet spot between unmitigated sloth and ungrateful disrespect. That's an /awful/ way to announce your presence.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Lion of Judah said:

No thanks. I think it would be beneficial for all if you would do the work. By that I mean, as others have said, write a clear and succinct summary in a post.

While Timothy managed to post the graphics, what is visible (fuzzy or not) is practically unintelligible.

• Like 8

@OP

Why couldn't you just type this up instead of posting incoherent napkin scribblings? It would be much easier to read.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

I find myself skeptical that it addresses anything in Chaos theory or in Quantum Mechanics.  I think the OP got ahold of some website that went off on a wrong mystical path about Chaos Theory and Quantum Mechanics.

If you start with misinformation and follow that path, your outcome won't lead you to any truths...

Hide contents

...because the foundation question of the discipline of Quantum Chaos Theory (yes, there's such a thing) is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_chaos

Jesus addresses morality.  He doesn't address a branch of physics that wouldn't exist for another 1700 years and math that wouldn't exist for another 1600 years.  He doesn't talk about supersystems, breakdowns of topoligical supersymmetry, infinite inputs, energy levels (eigenvalues...that wouldn't exist for another 2,000 years) or feedback into complex systems

One could argue that the miracle of fishes and loaves was perhaps fractal but it was a finite expansion and not a true fractal.

He addressed human suffering and greed - things that were really important.  He addressed morality.  Whether or not he existed is another question but the authors wrote about him as a man who addressed human problems.

And Zeus did not address any issues of morality or philosophy (since I see Zeus' name and "Zeus Forever" there) or do much of anything except overthrow the Titans, marry his sister, sleep around with every human female he could find, and throw thunderbolts.

Spoiler

"And Zeus did not address any issues of morality or philosophy (since I see Zeus' name and "Zeus Forever" there) or do much of anything except overthrow the Titans, marry his sister, sleep around with every human female he could find, and throw thunderbolts. "

Sounds like the life for me.

Except for the sister part - not really very fond of either of them.

Harte

• Like 6

I hope you have more to show for 20 years than this. 

I'm sure this all makes perfect sense in your mind, but it doesn't to anyone else. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harte said:
  Hide contents

"And Zeus did not address any issues of morality or philosophy (since I see Zeus' name and "Zeus Forever" there) or do much of anything except overthrow the Titans, marry his sister, sleep around with every human female he could find, and throw thunderbolts. "

Sounds like the life for me.

Except for the sister part - not really very fond of either of them.

Harte

...be fair: he slept with human boys, too. Snatched one up one day and brought him to serve drinks in heaven. 

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

...be fair: he slept with human boys, too. Snatched one up one day and brought him to serve drinks in heaven. 

--Jaylemurph

True, but they all looked like Jason Momoa.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

@OP

Why couldn't you just type this up instead of posting incoherent napkin scribblings? It would be much easier to read.

Really, would one ask Renoir to reproduce his Paysage Bords de Seine on something other than his mistress' napkin?

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

Why did you throw in the word quantum?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Cause it sounds cool.:whistle:

• Like 3

All due respect but it does look like the stuff you see written on the walls of a prison cell with human faeces in crime thrillers.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I hope you have more to show for 20 years than this. 

I'm sure this all makes perfect sense in your mind, but it doesn't to anyone else. 

Oh I guess your not familiar with virtual reasoning that's where you don't really have to think you just imagine you had a thought that was valid and spend 20 yrs dreaming about it.

As of late in some of the forums here I have seen this happening with a gaining influence

jmccr8

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

For the same reason that he used all the other words that they didn't understand besides it was virtual reasoning.

jmccr8

• Like 2

When mechanical fields of quantum engines run rampant, times linear direction catapults into a supernova or event horizon and can only be understood by mortals in an entanglement of letters arranged chaotically upon stationary.

Dont ya see?:blink:

• Like 5

Resembles some of the illustrations our Gamemaster made for a Call of Cthulhu game. 

Burn books! Don't read anything! Make your character illiterate. All that can happen is loss of Sanity Points....

Seriously though. I would hope that it could be cleaned up a bit before posting on the internet after 20 years of work....

Deep, very deep

• The topic was locked