Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ's testimonial quantum chaos theory

Lion of Judah

Thank the good Lord you didn't accidently wipe your mouth with that napkin.

It happened to me. I developed a complete and consistent Unified Field Theory on a Chili's napkin while I was waiting for my dinner once.

Unfortunately, I had the full order of ribs.

Did you know they were that messy?

Harte.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The quantum soup is beaming with sonar energy

Got that from NABG

http://sebpearce.com/bull****/

Oh, that's good stuff. After trying it I feel harmoniously connected and intergalactically recharged. Namaste. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Thank the good Lord you didn't accidently wipe your mouth with that napkin.

It happened to me. I developed a complete and consistent Unified Field Theory on a Chili's napkin while I was waiting for my dinner once.

Unfortunately, I had the full order of ribs.

Did you know they were that messy?

Harte.

My early notes on my experiences during research on the Ka of the Grain were written on napkins and opened cigarette packages although my assistant took most of the notes though some of them did look somewhat confused as I may have encouraged her to imbibe some as well or they may be written in a language that is spoken in the spirit world.:rolleyes:

jmccr8 

• Like 1

Well, this thread has progressed as I expected. Although I’m still hoping OP comes back to enlighten us... (anybody out there?)

• Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 9:14 PM, Timonthy said:

Well, this thread has progressed as I expected. Although I’m still hoping OP comes back to enlighten us... (anybody out there?)

OP is not coming back, as he is savoring the moment, I must assume. Sarcastically speaking, the Lion of Judah roared, and gave you guys some very papery WOO....therefore enjoy it. You have been enlightened......Scotland, anyone?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

OP is not coming back, as he is savoring the moment, I must assume. Sarcastically speaking, the Lion of Judah roared, and gave you guys some very papery WOO....therefore enjoy it. You have been enlightened......Scotland, anyone?  

The woo index was strong with this one. 

Shame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timonthy said:

The woo index was strong with this one. 

Shame.

I'm glad I didn't hook it up to my Woo-O-meter. If I had I probably would have had to buy a new one.

Patients, Patience, and Paces: The Woo-O-Meter  Ha ha! This is great! Read a health article online and want to know if the information is true or woo? Plug some info. from the article into this woo-o-meter and you can get a better idea of the truthfulness of what you are reading. Awesome.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DEATHDEALER13 said:

HEY WHATEVER  MAKES THE HOMOSAPHIENS HAPPY

Welcome to UM.

Spoiler

(Ihopethatyoudontusecapsforallofyourpoststhoughbecauseithurtsmyeyes)

• Like 1

I think it's time to put this one to bed. The OP has disappeared, and although we've been having some light-hearted fun, there doesn't seem to be a direction or purpose for this thread anymore.

Thread closed.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked