Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wondering about psychic field

Julio

Hello :)

i had some psychic readings from psychics online, but what they said messed me up and freaked me out for a while. I guess not everything they said is correct. But they also look authentic, so I really don't understand how things are like that. 

So, anyone willing to talk to me on PM about the psychic readings I had and about my questions related to that field? 

Even just for fun, I would like to know more about psychic field, and things like occults, magic, spiritual world, angels, God, spirit guides, telepathy reading, etc... 

Thanks 

I believe in psychics, but I don't believe that a reading can be done online.

The best way to get reliable information about the field is to find a local spiritualist church. You can ask questions, become a member if necessary, and attend awareness and development circles. You can learn a lot, explore your own spirituality, and (contrary to widespread belief) no one is there with the aim of parting you from your cash.

In the UK, you would start by finding an accredited 'church' on the SNU website, but similar organizations exist around the world.

http://www.snu.org.uk/

Whatever you do, do not go to a so-called 'Christian Spiritualist Church'.

Edited by acute
grammer!
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, acute said:

I believe in psychics, but I don't believe that a reading can be done online.

The best way to get reliable information about the field is to find a local spiritualist church. You can ask questions, become a member if necessary, and attend awareness and development circles. You can learn a lot, explore your own spirituality, and (contrary to widespread belief) no one is there with the aim of parting you from your cash.

In the UK, you would start by finding an accredited 'church' on the SNU website, but similar organizations exist around the world.

http://www.snu.org.uk/

Whatever you do, do not go to a so-called 'Christian Spiritualist Church'.

Hmm those organizations sound cool... 

well I don't know how to look for such things in my place but I may try to look for... mentioning church made me think of religious churches... I don't like religions... and I know some Christians and I've been to their groups... 

anyway... I guess those organizations aren't those religious churches? 

So... any online resources for authentic psychic readings? I mean if there is any site where there are authentic readers? 

Edited by Julio

3 hours ago, Julio said:

So... any online resources for authentic psychic readings? I mean if there is any site where there are authentic readers? 

You'll probably have to go through a few before your comfortable with one. Are you able to see a psychic in person? 

3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

You'll probably have to go through a few before your comfortable with one. Are you able to see a psychic in person? 

I don't think so... I asked psychics secretly because like my parents and other people see going to them as a waste of money... sometimes I feel that way too when I got bs... 

and some time ago I thought I found one but later on I found that I actually didn't... 

And I would prefer to connect with a free reader... but anyways just I feel I am losing faith on psychic reading 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Also... do you have any psychic ability and do you know how to tell if a psychic is authentic? 

Hmm if you have something to answer, can you PM me? Well leaving a response here is fine too but I may think about telling something in PM, (about my experience with some psychics...) 

11 minutes ago, Julio said:

Also... do you have any psychic ability and do you know how to tell if a psychic is authentic? 

Hmm if you have something to answer, can you PM me? Well leaving a response here is fine too but I may think about telling something in PM, (about my experience with some psychics...) 

First time PM ing,  hope you got my msg. 

• Like 1

I hope I did it right. If you didn't get it let me know.. 

• Like 1