Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Marylou22

Did I manifest a car crash?

Marylou22

My entire life I have felt intense and common Deja Vu's, as well as have very vivid dreams that are so real and crazy I get lost in them, and when I wake up I usually will think about my dreams all day. I use to have more control in my dreams when I was younger but I never attempted to control them more and as of lately I don't have any control of my dreams. As of lately I have felt an especially dark Aurora around myself and the world in general. I have a new gorgeous coworker who I basically was very jealous of because she made me feel insecure and she was getting a lot of attention. She is extremely friendly but I would just compare myself to her and I specifically was jealous of her beautiful face. Last night I found out that she got in a terrible car accident and her face was so badly injured she had to get multiple surgeries on her face. I don't know how but there's something deep down down inside me that feels guilty because I feel as if I manifested the dark energy that brought this terrible accident upon her. I know I sound completely crazy but I can feel the strong energy all around me lately and I've never felt this before. But my boyfriend and I just broke up and I've been very emotional, ive been doing nothing but crying and being depressed the last few weeks. ever since the shooting in Las Vegas I really have been having dark thoughts about how much I hate humanity and how I'm losing empathy and faith when I use to have a lot of hope for the future. I've always thought I possess psychic abilities but I've never acted upon them, what do you guys think? 

John from Lowell

Hi,

These things do happen. I have been inclined to respond to cognitive dreams in a pro-active manner so that negaitve outcome potentials could be avoided.

In my view, humanity is going through a difficult learning phase. I have faith that compassion will surface as a result of feeling their emotions from these various tragerties.

We all have what I call mind power or psychic abilities. Your coworker had a bad accdident and required surgery on her face. You may indeed have sent dark energy her way. It is hard to speculate on how that influenced the circumstances which caused this car accident. The lesson here may be for you to be more mindful of your thinking. If you actually do that then her car accident can be seen as a compasionate gift to you.

John

• Like 1

MauriOra

I agree. Be mindful and responsible for your thoughts words and actions towards yourself and others. You need to find some help to help you with this grief and guilt.. I feel if you don't you will be delving into a very deep and darker place.. you have power in you. Be like a Phoenix and rise again from the ashes..