Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weinstein

LucidElement

11 hours ago, F3SS said:

Oprah knew too. That picture totally looks like oprah making an offering. She knew.

It's hard not to interpret it that way.  #OPRAH2020?

• 3 weeks later...

This just makes me sick.

Roman Polanski abuse victim hits out at Quentin Tarantino's claims she was 'down to party' when she was raped and sodomized aged 13

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362927/Polanski-victim-slams-Tarantino-claims-sex-consensual.html

I never saw how everyone said Tarantino was so great. I really, really find him revolting now.

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, glorybebe said:

This just makes me sick.

Roman Polanski abuse victim hits out at Quentin Tarantino's claims she was 'down to party' when she was raped and sodomized aged 13

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362927/Polanski-victim-slams-Tarantino-claims-sex-consensual.html

I never saw how everyone said Tarantino was so great. I really, really find him revolting now.

I like some of his movies, especially "Pulp Fiction", but you sometimes wonder about his mental state when you watch his movies. He definitely has some quirks that you can identify during certain scenes in his films. I think that he achieved his fame and fortune by referencing silver screen/drive-in touchstones that remind us of the past. His comment, about the rape, is just sick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I like some of his movies, especially "Pulp Fiction", but you sometimes wonder about his mental state when you watch his movies. He definitely has some quirks that you can identify during certain scenes in his films. I think that he achieved his fame and fortune by referencing silver screen/drive-in touchstones that remind us of the past. His comment, about the rape, is just sick.

Because the girl didn't fight, it wasn't rape...she was drugged and given alcohol so she couldn't fight back.   Anyone who says a 13 year old was ready to party with an adult man is just as sick IMO.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Because the girl didn't fight, it wasn't rape...she was drugged and given alcohol so she couldn't fight back.   Anyone who says a 13 year old was ready to party with an adult man is just as sick IMO.  

I almost misread that. Quentin Tarantino said that first bit, not *you*. Yeah, it's bad enough to give booze and pills to a kid. The other part is unthinkable to people who have a semblance of a conscience.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I almost misread that. Quentin Tarantino said that first bit, not *you*. Yeah, it's bad enough to give booze and pills to a kid. The other part is unthinkable to people who have a semblance of a conscience.

With the way society had become, I have very little faith in humanity anymore.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, glorybebe said:

With the way society had become, I have very little faith in humanity anymore.

Look on the bright side. Humanity has always been a hot mess.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2017 at 0:38 AM, LucidElement said:

And do you guys think Clinton and Obama knew about this issue before it came to light and was exposed ? Most likely , now they are playing dumb.

Probably, knowing that  Hollyweird ,  media, politicians, and yes even sports work together. 

On 18/01/2018 at 2:27 PM, acidhead said:

Caption this: 

FB_IMG_1516249371822.jpg

Betty: I could have you murdered, keep the **** away from my granddaughters.

Weinswein: I ould have YOU killed to.

Betty: Hitler tried and failed. Stalin tried and failed. Fergie tried and failed. Do I look frightened by you?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There was an article today of Monica lewinsky rethinking her relationship with Clinton.  It suggested while she had given consent, the imbalance in power made it coercion. 

That is a scary slippery slope.  I mean the case could be argued for the leader of the free world but any imbalance of power making it abuse?  

4 hours ago, travelnjones said:

That is a scary slippery slope.  I mean the case could be argued for the leader of the free world but any imbalance of power making it abuse?  

That's the smart interpretation of sexual harassment laws. Simply never ever date a subordinate. 

• 5 months later...

Strange times we're experiencing when the ugly HW accuser becomes the accussed.

Everybody is a victim somehow someway today.  

Harvey is a dick... Ugly!!  Asia Argento is a dick.. though she's kinda hot... Her accusser Bennent is a dick... A total beta male.

Listen. Individuals are responsible for their own decisions.  

Nobody owes you because of how you feel you should be economically.

https://ew.com/movies/2018/08/19/harvey-weinstein-accuser-asia-argento-paid-off-actor-sexual-misconduct-repor/

Edited by acidhead
  • Thanks 2

Asia Argento attacked a 17 year old guy? Hmmm. Somehow I don't think he has really been victimized. ... but either she is a hypocrite or he is cynically cashing in on this publicity.

• 2 years later...

Harvey Weinstein is appealing against his convictions for sexual assault and rape.

The 69-year-old was sentenced to 23 years in prison in March 2020, after claims against him led to the #MeToo movement.

The disgraced Hollywood producer is seeking a new trial, claiming the judge in New York denied him an impartial jury.

https://news.sky.com/story/harvey-weinstein-appeals-against-convictions-for-rape-and-sexual-assault-12266940