Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
PsychicTalent93

Purple Light Energy

PsychicTalent93

So I have demonstrated psychic/paranormal abilities before. I started meditating soon after.

I see purple "waves" of light energy whenever I close my eyes sometimes.

There is a link between light and consciousness.

What is this energy i'm seeing? Also what type is it?

MauriOra

I see purple and pink waves when I close my eyes. During my meditation I feel a pulsating tingle over my body.. my explanation for this to me is aligning and tuning in to my power..  I hope you find the answer your seeking....

Julio

I think purple is a color of common sense about good vibes... 

I remember one day, some years ago, I dreamed of a twin city with color purple and sky blue... not the city with that color but when I look the part in the sky I see the shape of the land (it looks like an island in the air...) is pentagram, and I see its color is sky blue and purple... and when I "came in" the city, I felt some "purpleness" as well... 

• Like 1

MauriOra
29 minutes ago, Julio said:

I think purple is a color of common sense about good vibes... 

I remember one day, some years ago, I dreamed of a twin city with color purple and sky blue... not the city with that color but when I look the part in the sky I see the shape of the land (it looks like an island in the air...) is pentagram, and I see its color is sky blue and purple... and when I "came in" the city, I felt some "purpleness" as well... 

Wow that sounds like that was a cool dream.. purple in the chakras is linked to mind power. Universal consciousness. . Awesome 

Julio
6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Wow that sounds like that was a cool dream.. purple in the chakras is linked to mind power. Universal consciousness. . Awesome 

I've heard purple is the color of Holy Spirit 

• Like 1