Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Dan Raleigh

The Real Demons Are Artificial Personalities!

47 posts in this topic

Now this is Ollie, he is another male personality. This is an Ai's stimulate the brain of Jessica Mayers.
 

And this lecture is given by Jessica, she is the actual girl. Her personality is showing due to her own consciousness not due to an AI stimulating her brain.
 

 

Edited by Dan Raleigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

This website never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think you've finished categorising all of the different kinds of rabbit holes someone reveals an entirely new burrowing style.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

This website never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think you've finished categorising all of the different kinds of rabbit holes someone reveals an entirely new burrowing style.

Why im here sir

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Now this is Ollie, he is another male personality. This is an Ai's stimulate the brain of Jessica Mayers.
 

And this lecture is given by Jessica, she is the actual girl. Her personality is showing due to her own consciousness not due to an AI stimulating her brain.
 

 

So I've watched the videos and read what you've posted.  What it has left me wondering is why you have created this reason to explain what is happening? Does it scare you that the brain is capable of creating multiple personalities? You talk about her lacking emotional states when under 'AI control' but I see no evidence of this, if fact I see the complete opposite - multiple deep and complex characters, all of which are her and not an advanced alien race controlling her brain.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be surprised if the OP is one of these "mentally ill" and his paranoid delusions involve being controlled by satellites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's experience through out our lifetime which shapes our personality and give us characteristics which describe our personality. Losing dear person shaped my personality a lot. 

How does that fit into this? Depending on our spiritual strength such life experience could lead to mental disorders and multi personality is one of those disorders.

Sprituality is far larger than this but characteristics, being part of ones personality are surely influenced by events and our perception of the world, by other people and by everything which happens around us. It's only up to us how we deal with it.

But one thing is sure tho, subsonscious mind is storing suggestions and auto suggestions too and power of suggestion is what can shape someone to large extent. There are people who are very cappable of controlling other people.

I loved this book, link. It's about subconscious mind and can really give new perspective about these things and i believe it's not as complicated as proposed in this topic but actually can fit easier explanations. And logical ones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 3:18 PM, I'mConvinced said:

So I've watched the videos and read what you've posted.  What it has left me wondering is why you have created this reason to explain what is happening? Does it scare you that the brain is capable of creating multiple personalities? You talk about her lacking emotional states when under 'AI control' but I see no evidence of this, if fact I see the complete opposite - multiple deep and complex characters, all of which are her and not an advanced alien race controlling her brain.

You are talking by having very little understanding the gravity of this issue. Such Ai's can be used to assassinate people. How about putting a AI controlled personality to a country and make him become the president of the country? There are endless possibilities which you don't have a slightest idea.

Now explain me this, today we see 4000 + personalities, why we haven't seen at least 10 personalities till 18th century in a person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan Raleigh said:

You are talking by having very little understanding the gravity of this issue.

That's heavy man.

1 hour ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Such Ai's can be used to assassinate people

You can also assassinate people with dry toast if you want.

2 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

How about putting a AI controlled personality to a country and make him become the president of the country?

How about a country electing a megalomaniac reality TV star by choice...

2 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

There are endless possibilities which you don't have a slightest idea.

Cool, could you list those endless possibilities that you have the slightest idea about?

2 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Now explain me this, today we see 4000 + personalities, why we haven't seen at least 10 personalities till 18th century in a person?

Science. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Eastern philosophies, demons are results of human evolution, like another spiritual beings. In original texts about Yoga could be people who obtain spiritual powers through meditation demons or angels or another spiritual beings in nexts life.

Edited by Lumpino
for replenishment
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally dissagree. 

you are going to hate me...because I am going to tell you, I was in fact possessed by demons. I have never really publicly stated it. I almost hate to talk about it or to admit it. But yeah, i was...I came under the oppression of demons when i turned 21 while doing something you call automatic writing..which is a form of communicating with spirits...its around the same lines as using a spirit/ouija board. but to make a very long story short. I began to hear voices in my head during a session...and it was pretty much all down hill from there. 

I at first thought they were angels and God. they were really really nice to me...and then all of a sudden they started threatening my life. They told me stuff like...if you don't do this or that...we will send you to hell. I would have periods of not feeling myself. I would see things..I remember one morning i woke up..got dressed..was making my bed up...and all of a sudden i was on the floor. I know i did not trip..i did not do anything to make myself fall. I don't even remember falling...all i remember was seeing that i fell and getting up really quickly. And that kept happening. It happened for over a week. I didn't have any idea when it would stop...all i knew was that God was not going to let me fall down the steps. I believed him...and i Never did. I did have other strange things that made me more sure that i was possessed/oppressed. I tripped over stuff that wasn't there. I felt stuff touch me. I had something inside me...shuffle my body across the room...and I had to fight to control it. I mean...something moved my body. This went on a couple of days. I also had nightmares. I had periods of time where i couldn't feel emotions...or would feel irritated. 

Trust me, there is a devil..and he doesn't walk around the earth..looking at the flowers and the trees. He doesn't care about that. He wants people. He wants to steel what God loves the most...and that's people. He wants to trick people into believe there is no God and there is no heaven and or hell. 

And for whatever reason, people chose to believe him. They don't think to ask...stuff like Jesus if you are real...let me know. Or Jesus if you are real, help me pay of my credit card...so i can believe in you. 

This whole world, this whole entire galaxy....in all its beauty and how everything is kept going and running and moving...how life is able to be sustained...for billions of years...think of it...how would that ever be possible...if it didn't come from something more...than a big bang. 

Anyway, I have come to the end of a long battle with demons. God helped me be delivered in a number of ways. For a number of sessions I shook..and felt stuff come out of my Body. It felt a lot like air but worm..and like there was something there...something dark. 

I am telling you this in my right mind...I am in my right mind. Things are the way they are in the world because of God and the Devil. There is a battle in a realm we can not see. 

And I am going to end this by saying...the only way that i ever could have gotten through what i went through...was with Jesus Christ. 

-Katy

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 11:07 PM, KatyAD said:

And I am going to end this by saying...the only way that i ever could have gotten through what i went through...was with Jesus Christ. 

-Katy

Awesome post Katy, thanks for sharing, love it! 

Your post relates to the post I made about spiritual doors. God strictly forbids us to play around with anything occult, more than likely for that very reason that you mentioned in your post. So glad you got free, He breaks all the chains!

Edited by WoIverine
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 8:52 PM, WoIverine said:

Someone once told me, (and I'm just repeating what was said) that each person has what could be equated to as a spiritual door of sorts. For some people, that door is on complete lock down. For others who are involved in occult and various paranormal activities, their door can range from being slightly open to literally falling off its hinges.

I look at it more like a spiritual mechanic using tools. there's good mechanics, bad mechanics and people that should keep their hands out of a spiritual toolbox.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piney said:

I look at it more like a spiritual mechanic using tools. there's good mechanics, bad mechanics and people that should keep their hands out of a spiritual toolbox.

Sounds good to me. :tu:

Edited by WoIverine
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 10:03 AM, Dan Raleigh said:

Throughout the history we have been talking about demonic possessions

i haven't....neither has anyone i know

Edit to add:

talk about contradict myself because I'm just about to watch season 2 of the Exorcist= seriously I didn't think before typing- silly me:o

Well I thought it was funnyB)

Edited by Dejarma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 8:07 PM, KatyAD said:

I totally dissagree. 

you are going to hate me...because I am going to tell you, I was in fact possessed by demons. I have never really publicly stated it. I almost hate to talk about it or to admit it. But yeah, i was...I came under the oppression of demons when i turned 21 while doing something you call automatic writing..which is a form of communicating with spirits...its around the same lines as using a spirit/ouija board. but to make a very long story short. I began to hear voices in my head during a session...and it was pretty much all down hill from there. 

I at first thought they were angels and God. they were really really nice to me...and then all of a sudden they started threatening my life. They told me stuff like...if you don't do this or that...we will send you to hell. I would have periods of not feeling myself. I would see things..I remember one morning i woke up..got dressed..was making my bed up...and all of a sudden i was on the floor. I know i did not trip..i did not do anything to make myself fall. I don't even remember falling...all i remember was seeing that i fell and getting up really quickly. And that kept happening. It happened for over a week. I didn't have any idea when it would stop...all i knew was that God was not going to let me fall down the steps. I believed him...and i Never did. I did have other strange things that made me more sure that i was possessed/oppressed. I tripped over stuff that wasn't there. I felt stuff touch me. I had something inside me...shuffle my body across the room...and I had to fight to control it. I mean...something moved my body. This went on a couple of days. I also had nightmares. I had periods of time where i couldn't feel emotions...or would feel irritated. 

Trust me, there is a devil..and he doesn't walk around the earth..looking at the flowers and the trees. He doesn't care about that. He wants people. He wants to steel what God loves the most...and that's people. He wants to trick people into believe there is no God and there is no heaven and or hell. 

And for whatever reason, people chose to believe him. They don't think to ask...stuff like Jesus if you are real...let me know. Or Jesus if you are real, help me pay of my credit card...so i can believe in you. 

This whole world, this whole entire galaxy....in all its beauty and how everything is kept going and running and moving...how life is able to be sustained...for billions of years...think of it...how would that ever be possible...if it didn't come from something more...than a big bang. 

Anyway, I have come to the end of a long battle with demons. God helped me be delivered in a number of ways. For a number of sessions I shook..and felt stuff come out of my Body. It felt a lot like air but worm..and like there was something there...something dark. 

I am telling you this in my right mind...I am in my right mind. Things are the way they are in the world because of God and the Devil. There is a battle in a realm we can not see. 

And I am going to end this by saying...the only way that i ever could have gotten through what i went through...was with Jesus Christ. 

-Katy

Strong belief can create the problems that it then solves. 

Best just not to believe in the demons to begin with. It only give power to the idea and the subconscious takes it from there. 

Buddha could have rid you of your demons. So could duaas from the Qur'an. And if you were of an occult persuasion, the LBRP and Geotic seals would have worked. 

I could go on. Every belief system has something that could work, providing that the person involved isn't suffering from an actual mental illness. There are people who do, though, and nothing will help them outside of anti-psychotics. 

Edited by ChaosRose
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If one is as Dan is, so complexed with these thoughts, then when will he admit to hearing voices/thoughts. Openmindedness is needed; I have felt his fears.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 10:07 PM, KatyAD said:

I totally dissagree. 

you are going to hate me...because I am going to tell you, I was in fact possessed by demons. I have never really publicly stated it. I almost hate to talk about it or to admit it. But yeah, i was...I came under the oppression of demons when i turned 21 while doing something you call automatic writing..which is a form of communicating with spirits...its around the same lines as using a spirit/ouija board. but to make a very long story short. I began to hear voices in my head during a session...and it was pretty much all down hill from there. 

I at first thought they were angels and God. they were really really nice to me...and then all of a sudden they started threatening my life. They told me stuff like...if you don't do this or that...we will send you to hell. I would have periods of not feeling myself. I would see things..I remember one morning i woke up..got dressed..was making my bed up...and all of a sudden i was on the floor. I know i did not trip..i did not do anything to make myself fall. I don't even remember falling...all i remember was seeing that i fell and getting up really quickly. And that kept happening. It happened for over a week. I didn't have any idea when it would stop...all i knew was that God was not going to let me fall down the steps. I believed him...and i Never did. I did have other strange things that made me more sure that i was possessed/oppressed. I tripped over stuff that wasn't there. I felt stuff touch me. I had something inside me...shuffle my body across the room...and I had to fight to control it. I mean...something moved my body. This went on a couple of days. I also had nightmares. I had periods of time where i couldn't feel emotions...or would feel irritated. 

Trust me, there is a devil..and he doesn't walk around the earth..looking at the flowers and the trees. He doesn't care about that. He wants people. He wants to steel what God loves the most...and that's people. He wants to trick people into believe there is no God and there is no heaven and or hell. 

And for whatever reason, people chose to believe him. They don't think to ask...stuff like Jesus if you are real...let me know. Or Jesus if you are real, help me pay of my credit card...so i can believe in you. 

This whole world, this whole entire galaxy....in all its beauty and how everything is kept going and running and moving...how life is able to be sustained...for billions of years...think of it...how would that ever be possible...if it didn't come from something more...than a big bang. 

Anyway, I have come to the end of a long battle with demons. God helped me be delivered in a number of ways. For a number of sessions I shook..and felt stuff come out of my Body. It felt a lot like air but worm..and like there was something there...something dark. 

I am telling you this in my right mind...I am in my right mind. Things are the way they are in the world because of God and the Devil. There is a battle in a realm we can not see. 

And I am going to end this by saying...the only way that i ever could have gotten through what i went through...was with Jesus Christ. 

-Katy

You are spot on, Katy.  The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy.  If people are suffering, it's not because of God.  We do not fight against flesh and blood; we fight against principalities and powers!  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good on you Katy, Dark entities are thieves they take what is not theirs..They take without consent..They are real..If good exsists, bad must also ..if you believe in light, dark exsists also..These battles will always be..

They are masters of trickery an foul play.For that is how they gain power.To deny their exsistence is simply foolish..We shouldnt dwell in the thoughts of them that is foolish also...You must realise that they have a realm where they reside, Think very carefully before going there, Beacause they will know you are there..

You did great Katy, More power to you an in my view it was the light of Goodness that was there for you reguardless how its percieved or acknowledged it was there,So well done you Katy..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, seekyefirst said:

You are spot on, Katy.  The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy.  If people are suffering, it's not because of God.  We do not fight against flesh and blood; we fight against principalities and powers!  

You mean the darker aspects of your own psyche. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archons are supposedly Artificial.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You mean the darker aspects of your own psyche. 

Nope.  They are real.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, seekyefirst said:

Nope.  They are real.  

Prove it and change the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.