Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You For Or Against Euthanasia?

LightAngel

9 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Wow, we posted at the same time.

I agree with you, but we won't flirtatious, we are just talking to each other  ;)

It’s a great forum. And it is good to see people having fun. 

• Like 1

Just now, Timonthy said:

It’s a great forum. And it is good to see people having fun. 

Very true ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Apparently Timmonthy is jealous he is not a part of our conversation..ha ha ha!:lol:

Just kidding all in fun.lol!!:D

That could be it! Apologies for rash intervention.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

When he was released, then he wasn't even allowed to talk about assisted suicide, it must have been hell for him!

Yes it had to be for him. Sorry if you have said something about this before but is there any countries that you know of where Euthanasia is legal?

17 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yes it had to be for him. Sorry if you have said something about this before but is there any countries that you know of where Euthanasia is legal?

Edit: Need to study a little more here.

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

I did find this and I didn't know some US states are legal now also.

As of November 2017, human euthanasia is legal in the Netherlands, Belgium, Colombia,[1] Luxembourg and Canada[2] Assisted suicide is legal in Switzerland, Germany, Japan, and in the US states of Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Vermont, Montana, Washington DC,[3] and California.[4] South Korea is also set to join as a euthanasia-legal country starting from February 2018, both active and passive. An assisted dying scheme in the Australian state of Victoria will come into effect in mid-2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_euthanasia

Edited by Truthseeker007
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Edit: Need to study a little more here.

It is very interesting to say the least. It seems the laws are becoming lest restrictive in some places.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 0:51 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

It is very interesting to say the least. It seems the laws are becoming lest restrictive in some places.

Yup, it's slowly going the right way.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Yup, it's slowly going the right way.

I agree! Though it may be sad for that person that they hurt so bad they want to leave their body I think they should be able to make that choice if they want to. What is it any of the law makers business what people do with their bodies?

• Like 2

I'm for it. But only for the terminally ill or those who suffer great amounts of pain living their daily lives. And the only reason I put that stipulation on it is because I can see it becoming big business to convince people they're depressed and need the suicide drugs that big pharma has jacked up the price on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I agree! Though it may be sad for that person that they hurt so bad they want to leave their body I think they should be able to make that choice if they want to. What is it any of the law makers business what people do with their bodies?

Well, to be fair in the US it's only illegal for the doctor prescribing the drugs. So, they're essentially doing it to somebody else's body,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

I'm for it. But only for the terminally ill or those who suffer great amounts of pain living their daily lives. And the only reason I put that stipulation on it is because I can see it becoming big business to convince people they're depressed and need the suicide drugs that big pharma has jacked up the price on.

Those are some very good points! I can't disagree with that.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, The Narcisse said:

I understand.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Post removed due to legal reasons
  • Like 1

Thread closed for moderator review

• The topic was locked