Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illyrius

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I answered correctly and uniformly. You have made a shambles of this with illogical constructs and invalid similes.

So what is nothingness, or nothing again? You have been pretty vague. But started your sentence with a "Sure", followed with a "it's like a concept of a zero." And now you look lost in a maze of your twisted logic.

Think back. I pointed out the long history of mathematics and the study of magnitudes. I pointed out that your sphere and axis example was missing essential considerations long ago considered by the Ancient Greeks and probably even earlier.

Now you are asking questions that have already been answered. Go back in the thread and get the answers.

Think back.

Yawn. I expected more of you. But at least you'll get a chance of dissecting my future post with a fresh vigour. Till then, bye bye.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Yawn. I expected more of you. But at least you'll get a chance of dissecting my future post with a fresh vigour. Till then, bye bye.

If you continue to ask already answered questions then it might be time to close this thread.

• Like 1

If you continue to ask already answered questions then it might be time to close this thread.

I wouldn't mind. Since nobody here has anything to offer.

You know what the whole problem with this is. Evolution. Where as alchemy became both chemistry and metallurgy. Numerology is just a step in mathematics. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Argon said:

I wouldn't mind. Since nobody here has anything to offer.

Maybe someday someone will show that numerology is not worthless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Maybe someday someone will show that numerology is not worthless.

Yeah. Icke's reptilians or greys.

To moderators: I don't know the rules of this forum. But please do not close this thread. I have much more things to say about Numerology and I hope to find a more cooperative people. Thanks.

Edited by Mr. Argon

Just now, Mr. Argon said:

i don't know the rules of this forum what are the rules. But please do not close this thread. I have much more things to say about Numerology and I hope to find a more cooperative people. Thanks.

Are you going to continue asking other posters questions that have already been answered? If so then this thread needs to be closed.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you going to continue asking other posters questions that have already been answered? If so then this thread needs to be closed.

That would be a pity. But plenty of other subjects. Cheers.

Edited by Mr. Argon

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Where as alchemy became both chemistry and metallurgy. Numerology is just a step in mathematics. 

With all due respect, but you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Edited by Mr. Argon

24 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Are you just going to post a vacuous protest or are you going to point out something of interest?

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you just going to post a vacuous protest or are you going to point out something of interest?

Why should I? If threads are really closed that easily over here why would I bother to be constructive any more? If I get a confirmation that I can present more about Numerology without any limits of lenght of a topic, then I will be motivated. But I suppose I will have to read rules or consult a moderator about an issue. If what you said is correct. And I'm too lazy to read the rules. Rules are boring.

Edited by Mr. Argon

16 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

Why should I? If threads are really closed that easily over here why would I bother to be constructive any more? If I get a confirmation that I can present more about Numerology without any limits of lenght of a topic, then I will be motivated. But I suppose I will have to read rules or consult a moderator about an issue. If what you said is correct. And I'm too lazy to read the rules. Rules are boring.

I'm not sure why you are choosing to be obstinate at this point. All I stated is if you only ask already answered questions then close the thread.

Adding something to the thread is something other than asking already answered questions. Isn't it?

I'm not sure why you are choosing to be obstinate at this point.

I choose to be obstinate because I don't know how things work here. If the topic really gets closed over such a trivial thing (which I am not even sure I have done) then what is the point? Waiting for a moderator to explain.

1 hour ago, Mr. Argon said:

I know more than you apparently. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Timonthy said:

That’s just because geometry can be very beautiful.

Symmetry, pretty patterns etc. is all it is. There’s not really anything ‘sacred’ about it.

The difference between secular and sacred mathematics

In short the secular mathematics, the subject as it is presented in schools deals with numbers and various sorts of equations and mathematical laws for the purpose of utilizing this knowledge in practical purposes in everyday life.

The sacred mathematics, and therefore the sacred geometry also, on the other hand deals with principles, mostly for utilizing these for the purposes of recognizing the very nature of reality and also embedding this knowledge in the realm of sacred architecture among other things. This sort of mathematics searches for patterns that are representatives of deeply mystical principles of the Cosmos.

This is the briefest possible descriprtion of the distinction between the two approaches.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Ok folks.. at this point all everyone is doing is chasing each other's tails over arguments that are leading to nowhere..

Please everyone review the site rules. Thread closed.

• Like 1