Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non Sensical Rifle Addiction

thedutchiedutch

of course they will,. feds wont need army,  Obama created DHS police, for that purpose exactly,  they will have no problem shooting pregnant female, they do train with such targets, of ordinary citizens, not terrorists. however i still think we can defend against even our army. tanks, planes, can be destroyed disabled, sabotaged.   people are easily corruptible especially during crisis

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Then why didn't you post it in the jokes and humor section?  Because it's poitical commentary disguised as comedy.  It's not even funny regardless.

Well I actually posted it in "Featured Videos and Media" but a moderator must have moved it here.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, Glockornothing said:

Number of deaths for leading causes of death in the USA

• Heart disease: 633,842
    • Cancer: 595,930
    • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 155,041
    • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 146,571
    • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 140,323
    • Alzheimer’s disease: 110,561
    • Diabetes: 79,535
    • Influenza and pneumonia: 57,062
    • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 49,959
    • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,193

We stop all of the top 10 here in the good old USA, then we might consider talking about that nasty NRA..

Just for the record, the third leading cause of death, right behind heart disease and cancer, is medical care.  Doctor transmitted diseases, medical mistakes and drug reactions from prescribed medications cause about 250,000 deaths per year.  Just google "iatrogenics ranked as cause of death" for all the links you could want.

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

Tell that to Vietnam.

Tell it to which part of Vietnam?  The part supported by China or the part supported by the US?

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Tell it to which part of Vietnam?  The part supported by China or the part supported by the US?

The part that was vastly outgunned and outclassed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

The part that was vastly outgunned and outclassed.

I am the slow student missing the lesson.  Is Vietnam an example of something you want to point out?  There are a lot of lessons there; corrupt government, unclear purpose, charismatic leader on the opposing side guerrilla warfare against foreign invaders are some. 

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am the slow student missing the lesson.  Is Vietnam an example of something you want to point out?  There are a lot of lessons there; corrupt government, unclear purpose, charismatic leader on the opposing side guerrilla warfare against foreign invaders are some. 

It certainly seems like you are knowledgeable enough about the history to understand what I'm talking about so I'll just assume you're being purposefully obtuse.

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

It certainly seems like you are knowledgeable enough about the history to understand what I'm talking about so I'll just assume you're being purposefully obtuse.

Seriously not OverSword., I am not trying to be dense here.   We were talking about the 2nd Amendment.  My contention is that allowable civilian weapons  are insufficient to end the United States government.  I don't think that is what happened in Vietnam.  Do you have another take on it?

The bottom line is this...MORE people die each and everyday from Car accidents, health issues, and even stabbings than are killed in a whole year by Nutjob's with firearms....and the number of responsible gun owner's far outweighs the number of retards who kill for no apparent reason. The whole problem with the gun control debate is that people (liberals mostly) think that everyone wants to own an assault rifle and is going to at some point mass murder a crowd of people...which of course is ridiculous...and anyone with half a brain knows this. But...the loved ones of those shot in Vegas for instance are of course going to cry that guns need to be taken away because thats how their fmaily and friends were killed. This is completely understandable...but.......if this had been a Man/Woman with a machete and a flame thrower who killed thses people....WHAT would we go after then..???? Nothing...!!!....obviously...we would all mourn and agree it was a tragedy...and be thankful that more were not killed. But in the end...we wouldn't even hear about it after a month or two. I am not opposed to making it more difficult to get a firearm...or at least more checks of some kind....thats fair. But the Liberal agenda is to DISARM America...and that should NEVER happen...I hope.

• Like 1