Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baba vanga

Adampadum123

Actually it began at Christ's birth. Not that making up your own definitions are going to save failed predictions.

Don't be misled by historians and popular traditions.  Christ and every Jew lived under the Mosaic Law up until the Resurrection. The Christian church began at Pentecost. There was no Christianity during the life of Christ. Sorry to disillusion you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Actually it began at Christ's birth. Not that making up your own definitions are going to save failed predictions.

Don't be misled by historians and popular traditions.  Christ and every Jew lived under the Mosaic Law up until the Resurrection. The Christian church began at Pentecost. There was no Christianity during the life of Christ. Sorry to disillusion you. 

Nothing to do with what I said.

16 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Yet, if dear old Baba really could predict things which such precision, why wouldn't she have compensated for this imaginary difference in time? Why did she say 2010 instead of 2030? And if she had gotten those prophecies form some higher power, why wouldn't that higher power have compensated for that imaginary time difference and told her "2030" instead of "2010"?

The only thing I find really interesting about her prophecies is the part where we'll encounter "something truly frigtening" during our search for alien life forms. Not that I believe in prophecies like that, but the wording is nicely evocative and it's fun to think what something "truly frightening" would be. I mean she did predict some pretty graphic stuff irrc and lived through some rough periods of history, so what would count as "truly frightening" when compared to that?

• Like 4

Prophecies do have the appearance of contradicting the notion of free will. To get around this, prophecies can have twists and turns that make them not fully understandable. Perhaps the most famous misunderstood ones came from the Delphic oracle. Then there are those of Nostradamus which usually aren't understood until they actually occur. Utilizing this little-known fact of history, as Baba Vanga has been given by her higher power,  has been also given to other mystics.  Admittedly, prophecies are a very slippery subject, since they can be altered or nullified by the reactions of people who know of them. This is due to the exercise of free will granted human beings. No dates should be accepted as absolute truth, only as approximations.

I can see why she was known as the 'Nostradamus from the Balkans'. Her predictions are just as obscure and lacking in dates. What utter piffle. At least the Brahan seer made specific predictions.

• Like 5

I was actually fortunate to visit Vanga with my parents once. Long story as of why. Anyways she was blind very poor but able to see also the dead of each family who visited her including my dead grandmother. Vanga called my dad with the same nickname my grandmoder used to call him. I was amazed

On 12/25/2017 at 11:36 AM, Gold Star said:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

A lot of predictions were made about what would happen when we entered the 21st century. Actually, the Christian era didn't begin at 1 AD. It really began at the resurrection of Christ around 30 AD. So, the 21st century will truly begin around 2030. Adding 30 to the dates above gives us a realistic timeline in line with other prophecies. 

Your realignment of dates only applies if BabaVanga also used your made up timeline.

The simple fact is that someone who shotgunned predictions lucked out with some hits. It would  have been amazing if such a tactic failed in all cases.

• Like 3

The dates were supplied to Baba Vanga by her higher power. She accepted whatever dates she was given. You can blame her higher power for being devious and obscure. 

Example: "2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in the hope of finding new sources of energy"  Venus is called the morning star. Christ calls himself the "bright and morning star in Rev 22:16. 

Interpretation: In 2058 many millions left from WWIII will flock to Christianity to receive spiritual gifts and experiences, and be cured of diseases by spiritual healers, because of a new spiritual outpouring resembling a second  Pentecost.

3 hours ago, Gold Star said:

The dates were supplied to Baba Vanga by her higher power. She accepted whatever dates she was given. You can blame her higher power for being devious and obscure. 

Example: "2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in the hope of finding new sources of energy"  Venus is called the morning star. Christ calls himself the "bright and morning star in Rev 22:16. 

Interpretation: In 2058 many millions left from WWIII will flock to Christianity to receive spiritual gifts and experiences, and be cured of diseases by spiritual healers, because of a new spiritual outpouring resembling a second  Pentecost.

That interpretation resembles little of the original claim.

Interpretation: Gold Star is talking crap.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2017 at 0:12 PM, Gold Star said:

You kknow who else was called “Morning Star”? 

Hint ... 

B88FB5C9-19E1-4330-99C9-AEB926134935.jpeg.e0b60d66c579963bf3a3dd7a57bb8e81.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/30/2017 at 6:12 PM, Gold Star said:

Utter nonsense. 

• 2 weeks later...

I find her predictions very interesting. Especially how far reaching they are into the future. We won't be around to witness the end of the earth but it is a strong possibility that we will colonize another habitable planet. The predictions about space exploration & bringing a deadly disease back are both intriguing & unnerving....if they are indeed her predictions.

On 1/17/2018 at 2:30 PM, StaceB said:

I find her predictions very interesting. Especially how far reaching they are into the future. We won't be around to witness the end of the earth but it is a strong possibility that we will colonize another habitable planet. The predictions about space exploration & bringing a deadly disease back are both intriguing & unnerving....if they are indeed her predictions.

And what exactly did she predict? Like nothing?

Prophecies are too vague and complicated.:(

Edited by Nostrodumbass

• 1 year later...

Well, ild like to go further with this. Baba vanga predicted that Obama would be the last American president, and a alien invasion would happen right now. What I think is the alien invasion maybe the "immagrant invasion" and as the media hypes, is the alien invasion. You have to think outside the box when it comes to predictions. And I know there will be those who argue this, but Trump is not your normal president. I believe he is something more than a president, like a czar or a ruler, a dictator. And this may set the stage for others to follow him to do the same, in fact the technical term of "president" maybe just that, Obama could have been the last president and now we will have rulers. 

I've studied vanga for a long time. She has been 93% correct, even predicted Obama the first black president. 

And as for Christians. God is everywhere and never NOT talking to us. To think more disciples and prophets aren't on the earth, especially at the final hours, is just ignorant. 

56 minutes ago, Vangaapprentice said:

Well, ild like to go further with this. Baba vanga predicted that Obama would be the last American president, and a alien invasion would happen right now. What I think is the alien invasion maybe the "immagrant invasion" and as the media hypes, is the alien invasion. You have to think outside the box when it comes to predictions. And I know there will be those who argue this, but Trump is not your normal president. I believe he is something more than a president, like a czar or a ruler, a dictator. And this may set the stage for others to follow him to do the same, in fact the technical term of "president" maybe just that, Obama could have been the last president and now we will have rulers. 

I've studied vanga for a long time. She has been 93% correct, even predicted Obama the first black president. 

And as for Christians. God is everywhere and never NOT talking to us. To think more disciples and prophets aren't on the earth, especially at the final hours, is just ignorant. 

Wow, I had not heard about "the last American president" in ages.  It was supposed to be Bush before it was Obama.  If an alien invasion happens, I think it already did.  Just look around, aliens everywhere (and I am not talking about illegal immigrants, I am talking about zombies that don't know what planet they are on).

Only Trump thinks of himself as being emperor and he seems to think he is emperor of the world, not just one country.  If the law allowed he would be a dictator, luckily we still have some of our laws to protect us.  And he will be out of office either next year or 4 years from now.  I think he is the one who has "popped the pig" and we will see a lot of changes that make sure we don't have a dictator.  Republicans and Democrats will not rule this country much longer. That is my prediction.  47% of people in this country claim to be independent and choose neither party.  That is an actual majority.

So you are an end timer.  Welcome to the forum.

58 minutes ago, Vangaapprentice said:

Baba Vanga is as good as anyone making predictions - they stink.

Clearly, Obama was not the last US president. 

The economic collapse in Europe has not happened.

So far no assassination attempt on Putin.

In the past she predicted WW III happening in 2010 and lasting 4 years or so. 

Her predictions seem to be the same from year to year. 

• Like 3