Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Nostrodumbass

God's 14 bil. years of violence.

228 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2017 at 2:54 AM, davros of skaro said:
On 10/27/2017 at 10:01 AM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I may have gotten it wrong. But, in a sense, ( :o ) I figured that's what you meant. Though, I wonder if it's just that feeling people get when they are being stared at. You know what I mean? 

Yes. While exploring the woods.

I chalk it up to being suddenly aware of my surroundings from a state of being distracted. I ramp up the feeling from my own mind.

You know what I mean.

Yes, I do. :yes:  That makes a lot of sense to me. I should have thought of that before. 

But, yeah, I'm still fixated at why the dad was staring at you. I mean, if that was the case, that's like an 8 on the creep-o-matic meter. *shrugs* 

He was just being a protective father making sure I was not looking at Bigguns magazine. 

did-someone-say-bigguns.jpg

You know what I mean.

Maaaaaaaaaaybe........ 

............. his bigguns??? ;)  :w00t:  

As for if 'they' are watching us. Well, I can pull out my creep-o-matic meter again, but I also have the philosophy, that if they were, I don't think they seemed to have harmed us up til now, so maybe it's just for educated reasons, or they're helping us or something. I mean, things have been ok, ........... well as ok as it can be, since, right? *shrugs* 

Just think the universe could expanded, and contracted a dozen times already? We are just experiencing the present expansion. There could be aliens around from the first expansion/contraction watching us?

Lost-Alien-Asks-An-Old-Man-Relaxing-By-T

I see your gif and see that this one seems to pop in my head, and frankly, comes to mind. 

320x240.jpg

2 people like this

There seems to be a division arising between our reality and whom or what god/spirit used to be. The more we explore verifiable information and testable data, the further god/spirit is driven to the parts of the mind that can still imagine; Imagine being part of something untouchable by the corruption, free from the energy fluctuations, the tiniest ant dying or the biggest sun collapsing in on itself. God/spirit seems to be unconcerned with these physical things and allows them to run their course, yet in my darkest moments I can feel something there, a voice whispering in the darkness, saying: "Let there be light!" and "You are not alone". My consciousness, where I just am.

I do find comfort in that place, where no words of man can penetrate. Where I stand alone, clean, unblemished and free of influence; stripped naked of the world its violence and its corruption. That place where my heart is not weighed down by excessive thoughts about this and that, about kings or subjects, about gods or slaves, about my holiness or corruption. In that place resides my candle in the darkness, that is where my God reaches out for me, there is where my heart is warm and content, and there we are one.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

There seems to be a division arising between our reality and whom or what god/spirit used to be. The more we explore verifiable information and testable data, the further god/spirit is driven to the parts of the mind that can still imagine; Imagine being part of something untouchable by the corruption, free from the energy fluctuations, the tiniest ant dying or the biggest sun collapsing in on itself. God/spirit seems to be unconcerned with these physical things and allows them to run their course, yet in my darkest moments I can feel something there, a voice whispering in the darkness, saying: "Let there be light!" and "You are not alone". My consciousness, where I just am.

I do find comfort in that place, where no words of man can penetrate. Where I stand alone, clean, unblemished and free of influence; stripped naked of the world its violence and its corruption. That place where my heart is not weighed down by excessive thoughts about this and that, about kings or subjects, about gods or slaves, about my holiness or corruption. In that place resides my candle in the darkness, that is where my God reaches out for me, there is where my heart is warm and content, and there we are one.

Ditto

Having started out on the way of life everlasting, having accepted the assignment and received your orders to advance, do not fear the dangers of human forgetfulness and mortal inconstancy, do not be troubled with doubts of failure or by perplexing confusion, do not falter and question your status and standing, for in every dark hour, at every crossroad in the forward struggle, the Spirit of Truth will always speak, saying, "This is the way."

1 person likes this