Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot

OverSword

The whole thing has become ridiculous and it seems like we are now living in a banana republic.   Apparently the whole of Washington DC, including the FBI and DoJ, were so afraid of the Clinton's wrath when they were back in power that they refused to press charges against her and her husband.   That Obama and the rest of his administration colluded with both Russia and the Clintons seems beyond doubt now yet Mueller's investigation continues.  Why?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

IMO, the FBI and DOJ gave Mrs Clinton a 'free pass' because they were dead convinced she would win the election with an utter landslide. No one wanted to be on the 'wrong side' of Mrs Clinton when she became POTUS, no one.

As for why Mueller is still going after team Trump, it's pretty obvious really. Mr Mueller's political loyalty is to the Democratic Party *as regards this situation*

*Clarification added*

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

IMO, the FBI and DOJ gave Mrs Clinton a 'free pass' because they were dead convinced she would win the election with an utter landslide. No one wanted to be on the 'wrong side' of Mrs Clinton when she became POTUS, no one.

As for why Mueller is still going after team Trump, it's pretty obvious really. Mr Mueller's political loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

Mueller, Lynch, Holder, Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe and Obama; they're all going to jail with Bill and Hillary.

Watch.

They all have skimmed and laundered millions of dollars with their treasonous acts.

How can the American people be so asleep at the wheel that they did and said nothing while right in front of us in the 90's, Bill Clinton gave our enemy North Korea, who we have been and still are at war with since 1949, nuclear weapons?

He committed treason then as POTUS  (right in front of us) and still is with his cohorts today.

Enough.

Put them all in jail.

The evidence is overwhelming now.

• Like 1

I wish I could get excited about this. Nothing is gonna happen. We have known about 90% of this for a long time. No one important enough to do anything about it is gonna care. Or is that suicidal.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I wish I could get excited about this. Nothing is gonna happen. We have known about 90% of this for a long time. No one important enough to do anything about it is gonna care. Or is that suicidal.

Oh yeah. Think of this then.

It's because of that attitude that these crooks do what they do. Don't they.

If a thief entered your house while you're there, you'll do nothing about it but hand him what he wants.

Good grief.

Just now, Lilly said:

I have agree, nothing will happen to any of these people...they are simply too powerful.

Too powerful?

I don't believe you guys.

They're pussies, cowards these crooks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Oh yeah. Think of this then.

It's because of that attitude that these crooks do what they do. Don't they.

If a thief entered your house while you're there, you'll do nothing about it but hand him what he wants.

Good grief.

Hu?

Everyone is free to entertain their own opinion. That said, time will tell.

Personally though, I doubt any of these people will ever see the inside of a jail cell or even be brought up on charges.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I have agree, nothing will happen to any of these people...they are simply too powerful.

There will be guillotines waiting after the revolution.  If you're too powerful for justice in this system then I would hate to be you when this system is overthrown.  Okay that probably won't happen but one can dream.

• Like 1

Will I have led the damn charge against the corrupt in government for years among these message boards. My opinion comes from exhaustion. Nothing is gonna happen, whether you or I or anyone of us thinks it will. Just watch. Within one week no one will even be talking about it anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Will I have led the damn charge against the corrupt in government for years among these message boards. My opinion comes from exhaustion. Nothing is gonna happen, whether you or I or anyone of us thinks it will. Just watch. Within one week no one will even be talking about it anymore.

This time it's different. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Will Due said:

This time it's different. 

I hope you are right.

• Like 2

Well here is some positive news:

The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the committee chairman, on Wednesday raised the issue in public during questioning of Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an oversight hearing.

The senator cited a series of The Hill stories that showed the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear officials were involved in a racketeering scheme as early as 2009, well before the uranium deal was approved.

Source

So perhaps this story will get a wider circulation and prosecutions will occur.  One can hope.  It would go a long way in restoring some of my own faith.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Lilly said:

As for why Mueller is still going after team Trump, it's pretty obvious really. Mr Mueller's political loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

What are you talking about? He is a registered republican and was hailed as the perfect choice for the investigation by both parties because he was known to be fair and very good at his job, while also not being a democrat. And now, just because the investigation didn't end within a couple of weeks and the guy actually looks to be doing his job (and very well), he's a ****ing democrat? 

While Mr Mueller is registered as a Republican his entire investigatory team are Democrats. He's not officially a Democrat (*beeping* or otherwise) but it certainly appears his loyalty leans toward the Democrats, or at the very least the so called RINO Republicans. As to whether Mr Mueller will investigate fairly, that still remains to be seen.

• Like 1

Mr. Mueller is a CRIMINAL 

• Like 1

And a TRAITOR 

All this happening on my birthday? Is this my birthday present? Finally seeing the fall of that corrupt Hillary Clinton?

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What are you talking about? He is a registered republican and was hailed as the perfect choice for the investigation by both parties because he was known to be fair and very good at his job, while also not being a democrat. And now, just because the investigation didn't end within a couple of weeks and the guy actually looks to be doing his job (and very well), he's a ****ing democrat? 

Us normal folks have been screaming conflict of interest since his name came up. The guy is best friends with Comey. He was in line for Comey's job.

His hands are all over this Russian uranium deal as well. If there is any justice, and don't get me wrong, there isn't, he should be going to prison.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

All this happening on my birthday? Is this my birthday present? Finally seeing the fall of that corrupt Hillary Clinton?

Happy Birthday!

12 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Happy Birthday Uncle Sam. :)

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Happy Birthday Uncle Sam. :)

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you both... appreciate the birthday wishes!

AP_16311759879946_c0-178-4273-2669_s885x

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The tables have turned and what was once the media’s favorite message — President Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election — has now grown silent.

Apparently, it’s Bill and Hillary Clinton who’ve been doing the behind-scenes and suspicious dealings with Russia all along. Oh, and perhaps others in the Barack Obama administration, too.

You think special counsel Robert Mueller might switch the target of his investigation any time soon? Seems a bit time-wasting — not to mention taxpayer dollar-wasting — to keep on the Trump trail, desperately searching for signs of a collusion that just didn’t happen.

Futile is a word that comes to mind.

Russia Tables Turn Roping Clinton, Obama, And Holder

Ain't that just grand? Guess the saying is true...

MjAxNC1lYzZmYzUyMjM0Y2NjYzkx.png

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Wow - happy bday, dude! We wanted to deliver Hillary in handcuffs but we couldn't find a fitting birthday card to go along with the present.

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Wow - happy bday, dude! We wanted to deliver Hillary in handcuffs but we couldn't find a fitting birthday card to go along with the present.

No... I don't want her near my doorstep... let alone in handcuffs, people would get the wrong idea. :\

• Like 3