Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot

OverSword

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

No... I don't want her near my doorstep... let alone in handcuffs, people would get the wrong idea. :\

:lol: truth

• Like 1

Attorney Gregg Jarrett is calling on Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein to resign from the investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump administration having themselves been complicit in Russian collusion by approving the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia.

Mueller and Rosenstein were on the CFIUS committee that approved the sale despite knowing that, as The Hill reported, “Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering,” that also ensnared the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary was also on the committee that rubber stamped the deal while her husband was receiving huge speaking fees from Russian officials as millions in “charitable donations” poured into the coffers of the Clinton Foundation from Russia.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Attorney Gregg Jarrett is calling on Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein to resign from the investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump administration having themselves been complicit in Russian collusion by approving the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia.

And this is why I said I think that Mr Mueller's loyalty lies far more with the Democrats (in this particular situation anyway).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Sam said:

All this happening on my birthday? Is this my birthday present? Finally seeing the fall of that corrupt Hillary Clinton?

My B-Day is coming up right before Halloween. I'd like to see this happen as a 'present' as well. The reality will probably be chocolate cake and a bottle of wine (my son likes to bake, my daughter likes to give out wine).

Happy Birthday Sam! Hope you get some cake and a beverage of your choice!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

My B-Day is coming up right before Halloween

lilly you are in great company -  there are 3 of us in the office in total  - our bdays are the 28th, 29th and 30th of Oct.

• Like 1

i do not think loyalty is the right word, no politician have it, it is what party provides most benefits and protects them from punishment. 

• Like 1

Just to point out, party lines aren't what they used to be. There are Republicans who absolutely despise Trump and voters who were Democrats their entire lives but voted for Trump. It becomes rather confusing and really seems to be more about the particular issue which party one chooses to ally with.

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Well, no matter what happens I'll still have wine and chocolate cake for my B-Day!

Ooooh... is that approaching Lilly ? 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Ooooh... is that approaching Lilly ? 

Unfortunately yes. At my age I'd prefer to simply refuse another B-Day...but that's not an option...*sigh*.

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Unfortunately yes. At my age I'd prefer to simply refuse another B-Day...but that's not an option...*sigh*.

.. gets baking recipe book out.... 

Red or White ? :) 

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

I have agree, nothing will happen to any of these people...they are simply too powerful.

We need V to take care of them.

I would hope that this can happened without destroying the Capitol Building.  I would love to see Trump going around with a Guy Fawkes mask on 5 Nov.

Just now, RoofGardener said:

.. gets baking recipe book out.... 

Red or White ? :) 

Hands down red.

Honestly, were it not for chocolate, red wine and dogs I wouldn't have made it this far!

Gee whiz and golly gee! Lester Holt forgot to mention this. He developed amnesia when Wikileaks reported Hillary's corruption too. I sure wish that there was a drug to help the media with their memories, but I doubt that Menendez does. 

• Like 3

Things are very weird regarding all this Russia investigation stuff. It's not as simple as the Republicans did this and the Democrats did that. There are people (both Ds and Rs) involved in this Uranium deal. I also suspect there are both Ds and Rs who courted foreign governments (Russia included) to 'help' them out during the 2016 election. Basically, it seems very likely that everyone might be guilty of so-called Russian collusion. It's like a game of hot potato where everyone is trying to stick the other guy with the hot potato. I predict that we will see people from both parties change which side they are 'loyal' to depending upon how the chips finally fall.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Things are very weird regarding all this Russia investigation stuff. It's not as simple as the Republicans did this and the Democrats did that. There are people (both Ds and Rs) involved in this Uranium deal. I also suspect there are both Ds and Rs who courted foreign governments (Russia included) to 'help' them out during the 2016 election. Basically, it seems very likely that everyone might be guilty of so-called Russian collusion. It's like a game of hot potato where everyone is trying to stick the other guy with the hot potato. I predict that we will see people from both parties change which side they are 'loyal' to depending upon how the chips finally fall.

I am just glad that Hillary Clinton is getting her due... she deserves all the suffering that is coming her way. She has been part of so many scandals, so many actual coverups, so much corruption, and so much slandering...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I am just glad that Hillary Clinton is getting her due... she deserves all the suffering that is coming her way. She has been part of so many scandals, so many actual coverups, so much corruption, and so much slandering...

Hate to be the party pooper but she hasn't "got it" yet.  I do think that the magic has run out and it's just a matter of time.  But  it won't phase her.  She'll be sitting in prison and still blaming that Right-wing conspiracy.  She'll have one of her seizures, end up face down and gurgling "misogyny", "misogyny", "misogyny"...

• Like 2

I hate to be a party pooper too but most people haven't quite got it yet. It's not just Mrs Clinton and the Democrats, it's a great many Republicans as well. The 'swamp creatures' wear both D and R labels. There's corruption on both sides of the aisle and I seriously doubt any of them will ever see the inside of a jail cell.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I hate to be a party pooper too but most people haven't quite got it yet. It's not just Mrs Clinton and the Democrats, it's a great many Republicans as well. The 'swamp creatures' wear both D and R labels. There's corruption on both sides of the aisle and I seriously doubt any of them will ever see the inside of a jail cell.

I agree there are corrupt Republicans too but I don't think they are involved in the uranium deal or at least I have not heard of any.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I agree there are corrupt Republicans too but I don't think they are involved in the uranium deal or at least I have not heard of any.

Perhaps but it didn't Mueller and Rosenstein approve the uranium deal?

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Perhaps but it didn't Mueller and Rosenstein approve the uranium deal?

You are correct and they are indeed Republicans

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

You are correct and they are indeed Republicans

Yes but before that, they're traitors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Yes but before that, they're traitors.

Before that, they were Deep State or Establishment or both.  Oh, never mind, same thing...

• Like 2

Can you believe nobody in the MSM is reporting this? 

I think they're going to take Trump out. And when they do, they'll have made the biggest mistake of their lives because once it happens, then the table will be turned enough to go in and arrest them all.

1 hour ago, Will Due said:

Can you believe nobody in the MSM is reporting this? 

I think they're going to take Trump out. And when they do, they'll have made the biggest mistake of their lives because once it happens, then the table will be turned enough to go in and arrest them all.

I can believe it. Where is their Menendez coverage and reporting? Why did they ignore the Clinton "problems"? I would be surprised if they *did* mention it. Fortunately, we have alternative news sources to pick up the *very* loose slack. That's why progressives tend to be big defenders and supporters of soft censorship. They define any information, that counters their propaganda, as "fake news". It's like John Dillinger lecturing bank guards on their "robberies". 

• Like 1