Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marlene from Caribbean Psychics

Spirit Ninja

I had met this lady Marlene from a company called "Caribbean Psychics" at a fair in New York.

I had to wait a while to sit with her for a reading since she was abnormally busy even though I never heard of her beforehand.

Her reading was insanely accurate.  I didn't even tell her about myself before she started giving me "messages".  People around her were in tears after she acted as a medium or told them things about their lives because everything was apparently exactly correct..

I'm just wondering if anyone else has gotten a reading from her or heard about her.  She has a website and YouTube channel, but they don't seem to have been around for very long.  I've gotten readings from her over the phone since then, but I'm surprised she's not more famous.

I live on Long Island, New York so Long Island, Manhattan, New Jersey is the area that I go to for Psychic and New Age Fairs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, can you tell us what the amazing accurate statements were?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Julio said:

Have you met anyone else who also provide amazingly accurate readings?

Before Marlene I would go to a Cuban woman named Luisa in Queens that was very accurate.  She had then moved to Florida and last I heard she passed away :(

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm curious, can you tell us what the amazing accurate statements were?

The most prominent thing had to due with a complex legal situation connected to a medical situation.  The details that she was able to provide me led to a breakthrough in what was turning into a hopeless situation.  The situation is now turning out extremely favorably and in the last stages of a very very substantial settlement.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...