Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not sure what’s happening.

Brokenmind

So I’ll start out with this I’m not going to use correct punctuation and or correct sentence structure because I just need to hurry and get this out.

this year in March my family and I moved to Hawaii from Missouri after I tried to commit suicide. We stayed for a little while but I got depressed again  and we came back and I went and stayed with my grandma. Everything was ok I felt better and things just got better. After a little while of being back I woke up one morning and my ribs were severely bruised. And no before you say anything about sleep walking I do not sleep walk. The bruising stayed for awhile actually and it was painful. After it finally went away I woke up and it was back. This time when it came back my mom took me to the ER to see if something was wrong, they did X-rays and tests but eventually came to the conclusion that health wise I’m fine. So we left because they had no answers as to why I was bruised. A month or two went by and things were normal. I moved in with my mom and dad and that’s when things started happening again. I was up really late one night and I heard loud running stomps coming towards me. I looked and nothing was there. I of course just shrugged this off and assumed maybe it’s just wind idk. Then I started smelling stuff when I was home alone like bad gross like smells and cooking food smells. I didnt know what it could have been so I just ignored it. Another day went by and I started feeling cold out of nowhere even though the house is always heated and feeling strange   Like when someone watches you too long or when someone touches you. Well a week went by and nothing new happened but today I woke up and found my neck/upper back is bruised very badly.  I have no idea for sure what is happening but it’s something and I need help because the pain is so bad I want it to stop. 

Edited by Brokenmind
  • Like 1

Hi.
INB4 introduction thread/read rules post!

What do you mean by bruises?  Black and blue or just pain to the touch?

Although I can't say with certainty, this does have many hallmark traits of a negative entity or entities. Also they are known to feed off of and are attracted to emotionally turbulent young people. As for advice I would say to work on getting your head right and moods stabilized. If you are not already, see a good mental health professional about finding peace in your mind. Things like meditation and yoga can be good too.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, switchopens said:

Hi.
INB4 introduction thread/read rules post!

What do you mean by bruises?  Black and blue or just pain to the touch?

Black and blue and painful to the touch 

They seen it but they just told me that there seems to be no fractures or anything like that so they sent me home telling me I probably just fell and don’t remember it but I didn’t fall.

What are the details of the bruising?  Any distinct pattern?  And this new bruising on your neck, can you see it? 
What do you do for work?

What kind of tests did they do besides taking X-rays? 

Were you put on any medications after you attempted suicide? What are the side effects? 

Keep in mind that just because you have no recollection of sleep walking it doesn't me you aren't. Stress and anxiety can cause a person to sleep walk. 

• Like 3

The bruising could be happening while you're sleeping. I know you said that you don't sleep walk, but even if you did you wouldn't be likely to remember. You could try recording yourself sleeping to find out if you're somehow causing the bruises. It'd be best to rule out any non-paranormal explanations first before assuming that the explanation is indeed paranormal.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe its a poltergeist . That can sometimes make a funny smell and they are almost violent. They follow a person for some reason or another.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...