Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Still Waters

Restaurant furniture filmed moving on its own

11 posts in this topic

The owners of Cronies bar and restaurant say they aren’t pulling some kind of Halloween prank.

But on video they have surveillance tape clearly showing furniture moving about the place — and on its own.

Furniture. Moving. Without. Anyone. Touching. It.

Spooky! What gives?

CBS2’s Amy Johnson spoke to the co-owner and patrons to get to the bottom of the paranormal mystery.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/18/its-para-abnormal-customers-see-the-furniture-move-at-this-bar-even-when-sober/

1 person likes this

Aliens dropping by to wet their whistles before heading out to make crop circles.

Interesting again with the surveillance cameras. A little more mellow than the Irish school one we saw. The Papameter is 90% paranormal; 10% other.

1 person likes this

Mmm, advertising!

Interesting that all of this starts kicking up in October, when a lot of people are thinking about ghosts. 

1 person likes this

Well that was a fun video. I kind of liked the daytime one better than the night one.

1 person likes this

Hello,

My restaurant is haunted. It has crispy Ghosts, sweet Ghosts, tangy Ghosts and all you can eat for $10 Ghosts!

Watch repeats of our Ghostly sightings while enjoying an overpriced beverage or starter. Marvel at the real life Ghost noises while you enjoy your terrifying main!

Cower in fear at the sweet trolley as it glides mysteriously towards your table, shriek in horror at the cost and quality of our store bought treats!

Disclaimer: Ghosts only available during October.

1 person likes this

Phantasmal farts moving stuff around. The ghost of meals past. True story.

1423304428-0.jpg

Edited by _Only

Posted (edited)

I believe it is a magicians act.

The first chair is by a pole. The pole is hiding something that is causing it to move.

The second one is curiously close to that woman where her leg could have been under the table, pushing the chair. She could be pushing a piece of wood on the floor to reach the chair and make it move.

Show me a video of a chair with no long parallel horizontal objects (or people) right next to them, and you will convince me that ghosts caused them to move. I am not a skeptic either, I believe in ghosts and I have seen objects move on their own but the video in this thread isn't one of them, or at least, I am pretty sure.

Edited by -Thatguy-