Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
seeder

'Alien Ranch' for sale due to Alien attacks

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Amazing. Do you think that quote I provided is all lies?? I could provide other biographies on him but I am sure there is no point in that effort. Amazing. Just amazing.

Fabricated and lies....I am done searching, and again ask for proof. I can find plenty of this:

 

Quote

 

Now, just to undermine more of Levengood’s credibility she explains that “…someone suggested that he put ‘Dr.’ in front of his name…Levengood, did, in fact, have the equivalent of a doctorate”. The fact is, the equivalent of a doctorate does not entitle you to call yourself Doctor. The following link shows the available professional doctorates in the US, and there is no equivalent doctorate connected to biophysics so I fail to see what qualifications the guy has which allows himself to truthfully call himself a ‘Dr.’.

Curiously, despite explaining that he has the equivalence of a doctorate, and throughout the book referring him to ‘Dr.’, he is plain William Levengood on the cover of the book. He has no doctorate and no PhD. The claims of ‘equivalence’ are difficult to quantify as the nature of these equivalent qualifications are vague at best. So on a technical note, not only should he have been making it plainly obvious to the media that he didn’t have a PhD, but he doesn’t really have a doctorate either, “so please don’t call me Dr.”

Why is this important? Well, when you’re making bold claims as to what makes crop circles, when you’re making a name for yourself and coining in the earnings through books and associated products, you can expect scrutiny. In a phenomena that will gleefully talk about ‘truth’ and ‘reality’, it seems that many people do not believe it equates to them or their actions. As for the science Levengood is responsible for, we’ll deal with that real soon…

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 hours ago, Sakari said:

They claim it is a horse (and other animals) rescue ranch. Do a search for Horse rescues in Arizona, and they are no where to be found.

no horses yet tons of horse **** coming out of there:D  

'slain 18 of them with a samurai sword and fought hundreds more' =what a bucket of festering toenails-pathetic

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sakari said:

Fabricated and lies....I am done searching, and again ask for proof. I can find plenty of this:

 

 

You didn't refute a single thing in the quote I posted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

You didn't refute a single thing in the quote I posted.

 

I am not on here much anymore. Lately early AM, boredom. Now, from your link, he received his M.A from institute of science and technology, Michigan. This place did not last long, and what I read, nothing is recognized from this place. IE, degrees. Again, I can only find things saying he was a Doctor, etc, PHD, etc, on paranormal sites. Not even wikepedia has anything on him. So, to show you just one example of many I find on google :

Quote

Unfortunately, to this list it now appears we may have to add >>>the name of William C. Levengood, who up to now has enjoyed a >>>fairly unblemished reputation as a plant biologist. It seems he >>>bolstered that reputation, and his crop circle work, by placing >>>the word 'Dr.' before his name, and/or not objecting when others >>>did so. >>>Acting on a tip from a well-known UFO 'Internal Affairs >>>Division', I asked Levengood, point-blank, if his Doctorate were >>>legitimate. He insisted that it was, and said it was a "Ph.D. >>>equivalent," handed out by the National Academy of Science. >Ph.D. is preceded by a B.S. (yes, more BS if he doesn't have a >Bachelor of Science degree from somewhere) and an MS (yes, More >of the Same) if he doesn't have a Master of Science from >somewhere. Few (if any) people get a Ph.D straight out of high >school. Few get a Ph.D. as the next degree after a BS, although >it does happen, I guess (I was told I didn't have to complete an >MS degree to continue in the Ph.D program, but once you've done >MS level work you may as well take the degree... which I did.) Sorry, I did not mean to imply that Levengood does not have a legitimate degree of some kind, just that he does not have a Ph.D. Here is his CV (however you pronounce it): LEVENGOOD, W.C. - Biophysicist M.S. in Biophysics, Univeristy of Michigan, 1970 M.A. in Bioscience, Ball State University, 1961 Research physicist at the Institute of Science and Technology and the Dept. of Natural Resources, U. Michigan, 1961-1970; Director of Biophysical Research for private-sector companies, 1970-83. Published 50 scientific papers, including eight in the prestigous journal Nature; three papers (1994; 1995; 1999) present results from studies of crop circle plants and soils. Currently pursuing various research interests at his laboratory (Pine- landia Biophysical Laboratory) in Grass Lakes, MI. Note that he does _not_ list "Ph.D. Equivalent." But we all know that he has allowed himself to be addressed as "Doctor" without correction. This is unlike Stan Friedman, whom _everyone_ wants to call "Doctor" yet he corrects them instantly. (Stan, why don't you just get a PhDE so you don't have to correct people?

http://ufoupdateslist.com/2003/jan/m06-003.shtml

 

And that was from a UFO site....

No reputable proof anywhere. Plenty of the opposite. My point is, why list this guy as a reputable witness to your story? It just makes the story even harder to believe.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TonopahRick said:

I just live about 20 miles from this so called ranch and I've never heard of any alien attacks or seen any UFO's flying around. I must be missing out on all the action.

 

8 hours ago, Sakari said:

They claim it is a horse (and other animals) rescue ranch. Do a search for Horse rescues in Arizona, and they are no where to be found. The only searches that come up are the paranormal stuff. I had hope that they did some good for the communit

You two seem to be our local Arizona reporters on the ground.  Just out of curiosity, do either of you own a samurai sword?  Do Arizonans consider a samurai sword the proper way to confront an invasion of 50 grey aliens  over say a firearm of some type?

No bodies, no alien heads, no bloodstained soil for analysis?  Cut them down and they just keep coming?   Dam inconsiderate of the aliens not to leave any evidence of laser weapons or other advanced weaponry marks on the the house or property.  Maybe they came in peace?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

 

You two seem to be our local Arizona reporters on the ground.  Just out of curiosity, do either of you own a samurai sword?  Do Arizonans consider a samurai sword the proper way to confront an invasion of 50 grey aliens  over say a firearm of some type?

No bodies, no alien heads, no bloodstained soil for analysis?  Cut them down and they just keep coming?   Dam inconsiderate of the aliens not to leave any evidence of laser weapons or other advanced weaponry marks on the the house or property.  Maybe they came in peace?

I thought everyone new that the Samurai sword was the weapon of choice, in a State where concealed carry of firearms is legal. Me, I invite them in for Beer, I don't kill them.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I am not on here much anymore. Lately early AM, boredom. Now, from your link, he received his M.A from institute of science and technology, Michigan. This place did not last long, and what I read, nothing is recognized from this place. IE, degrees. Again, I can only find things saying he was a Doctor, etc, PHD, etc, on paranormal sites. Not even wikepedia has anything on him. So, to show you just one example of many I find on google :

http://ufoupdateslist.com/2003/jan/m06-003.shtml

 

And that was from a UFO site....

No reputable proof anywhere. Plenty of the opposite. My point is, why list this guy as a reputable witness to your story? It just makes the story even harder to believe.

Nothing there contradicts anything I said in my post. In fact if this is the best dirt his enemies have on him, then I take his research seriously. What little they found is being presented by a vested interest group. I usually like to hear both sides of the story myself. Apparently he is good enough for (as my post said) some of the most prestigious peer-reviewed, scientific journals including Science and Nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Nothing there contradicts anything I said in my post. In fact if this is the best dirt his enemies have on him, then I take his research seriously. What little they found is being presented by a vested interest group. I usually like to hear both sides of the story myself. Apparently he is good enough for (as my post said) some of the most prestigious peer-reviewed, scientific journals including Science and Nature.

What little they found? They pretty much proved for one, he was not a " Doctor", and should not have used that term, or allowed others to do so. yet, he did. And, that there is no proof anywhere of a PHD, or equivalent, that he claimed.
Anything positive for him is only on UFO and Crop circle sites, and can not be proven from reputable places.
If that is good enough for you, so be it.
Anyway, back to my life. Was a bit interested in this story this morning, until it went all Kid Rock. And, after I researched a few things.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TonopahRick said:

I just live about 20 miles from this so called ranch and I've never heard of any alien attacks or seen any UFO's flying around. I must be missing out on all the action.

I would suggest staying away or you might meet the pointy edge of a samurai sword. 

If probably put bars on the window too, if you haven’t already.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sakari said:

I thought everyone new that the Samurai sword was the weapon of choice, in a State where concealed carry of firearms is legal. Me, I invite them in for Beer, I don't kill them.

Thanks for the update and the mature approach.  I hope it is you that makes first contact and not the samurai milita.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

 

You two seem to be our local Arizona reporters on the ground.  Just out of curiosity, do either of you own a samurai sword?  Do Arizonans consider a samurai sword the proper way to confront an invasion of 50 grey aliens  over say a firearm of some type?

No bodies, no alien heads, no bloodstained soil for analysis?  Cut them down and they just keep coming?   Dam inconsiderate of the aliens not to leave any evidence of laser weapons or other advanced weaponry marks on the the house or property.  Maybe they came in peace?

Well according to the owners the come for a piece.:whistle:

jmccr8

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe they came in peace?

and went back in pieces

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2017 at 5:32 PM, Sakari said:

What little they found? They pretty much proved for one, he was not a " Doctor", and should not have used that term, or allowed others to do so. yet, he did. And, that there is no proof anywhere of a PHD, or equivalent, that he claimed.
Anything positive for him is only on UFO and Crop circle sites, and can not be proven from reputable places.
If that is good enough for you, so be it.
Anyway, back to my life. Was a bit interested in this story this morning, until it went all Kid Rock. And, after I researched a few things.

There's no such thing as an "equivalent" of a PhD or other doctorate. Not even multiple MAs. The classwork is significantly different from anything in a Master's program and there is a huge difference between a 50-60 page Master's thesis and 200-250 page dissertation, both quantitatively and qualitatively, nor are Master's students asked to participate in oral qualification exams.

Anyone was asks to be referred to or refers to themselves as "doctor" without an actual doctorate is a fraud or a liar.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never seen anyone walking around with a sword out here but a gun, now that's another story.  Out here you can carry concealed or not no permit needed any more.  I agree with what someone else said if they come around knocking well we'll just have to sit and have a few beers and discuss how they get here and back again.  I guess if they can do that with their technology a sword probably wouldn't be the best choice of weapons to fight them with.  But if you get them drunk enough first who's to say.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alien28.jpg

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Edmonds, the current owner of Stardust Ranch in Rainbow Valley, Arizona has had enough of the paranormal beings whom he refers to as - Greys.  He has experienced both day and night contact with these annoying & mysterious beings and their reasons for arriving seem malicious.  John has found many of his livestock dead over the years and they all displayed the alarming signs of what is now known as - Cattle Mutilation.

The Rancher decided to take matters into his own hands and set up surveillance.  This eventually led John into taking drastic measures against these other worldly trespassers - with deadly force!

Read more about the sale here.

And if you do have the time, watch the vid below in which John tells his story - including ejecting a strange man from his property (who had worked for the previous owners and was paid by them to kill the same problem John was later to encounter).  Also, pay attention to what appears to be one or maybe two Grey beings peeping their heads from behind a wall in the background of the vid.

.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mr Mork said:

 including ejecting a strange man from his property (who had worked for the previous owners and was paid by them to kill the same problem John was later to encounter). 

 

So he says. No comments at all from previous owners, or the strange man. Nothing to confirm his story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if that kind of crap is going to happen anywhere it would be Buckeye. That place has an energy to it that weirds me out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2017 at 0:01 PM, ChaosRose said:

How's it going for us having some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing in office?

Not so well.

So what's the answer people come up with?

Putting MORE idiots who don't know what they're doing in office. 

If it's broke...fix it. 

I'm not a fan of his either.   But to be fair, the political system has been "broke" for a long time now.   I would prefer not having more life long politicians in there.  

Term limits is what I want.  

 

But this thread is supposed to be about the con this couple is doing for $5 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This place was on Ghost Adventures and the owner also told Zak Bagans  about killing some with a samurai sword. They did capture a shadow or some sort of figure on video during their investigation.The thing that bothers me is this. Why would you keep living there for 20 years  if these aliens were such a problem? Why not sell it and leave? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I sure the hell would leave. Another infamous place is the Skywalker Ranch , or Skinwalker Ranch, but that's in  the Montana area. The Utes and other native american tribes in the area are familiar with the place. Not sure if Ghost Adventures went there. But there is a book about it.  I'm wondering if  there's more to this story than aliens. That maybe someone dabbled with the black arts and opened a portal which  is letting whatever it is through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, Mr Mork said:

Also, pay attention to what appears to be one or maybe two Grey beings peeping their heads from behind a wall in the background of the vid.

Where is this? Are you talking about his wife?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.