Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glorybebe

Human remains found at rural property

4 posts in this topic

Human remains have been found at a rural property in the interior of B.C., as two searches in relation to the same criminal investigation continue. 

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/human-remains-found-salmon-arm-1.4366374

In the past few years there have been at least three women reported missing in that area.  Now, the police said this search was unrelated to the missing women, but, to a man threatening a prostitute with a weapon.  It is quite scary to think there is a possibility that this could be the beginning of an investigation into a person who was preying on vulnerable women within a few hours of where I live.

4 people like this

No mention of who the remains may be, but not the woman who issued the initial complaint as she survived. My guess is this could be related to the 3 missing women in the area. Sounds like it to me. 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, susieice said:

No mention of who the remains may be, but not the woman who issued the initial complaint as she survived. My guess is this could be related to the 3 missing women in the area. Sounds like it to me. 

Me, too.  I know the police don't want to put out too much info or cause speculation, but with the circumstances the way they are, it was my first thought.  And if it wasn't remains from one of these three women, then who is it?  So many questions and have to wait for answers.

2 people like this