Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

See All 8 Prototypes for Trump’s border wall

pallidin

On 10/23/2017 at 5:38 PM, Dark_Grey said:

The American side will feature various murals of resorts in Punta Cana.

Oh! So that's how they will make the Mexicans pay, a coast to coast ads service on the wall. :whistle:

Edited by Gingitsune
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda like the idea, nothing against Mexicans, but this has kinda a Berlin wall feeling. If you are smart in the future (few decades?) when they tear it down, you keep a section intact and make it to a turist attraction, earn lots of money and will live rich and happy for the rest of your lives.

On 10/24/2017 at 1:44 PM, Dark_Grey said:

So is this thing gonna have machine gun turrets or what? Deployable combat drones would also be cool. It's 2017: no excuses left for a lack of robotic, autonomous weaponry. If we're gonna defend the border, let's defend the border

North wall of Bethlehem, Israel:

machine.jpg

That's a real, remote controlled machine gun. See the camera on the side?

Yikes man. Doesnt the concept of the government having the ability to keep you IN freak you out a little bit? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

I kinda like the idea, nothing against Mexicans, but this has kinda a Berlin wall feeling. If you are smart in the future (few decades?) when they tear it down, you keep a section intact and make it to a turist attraction, earn lots of money and will live rich and happy for the rest of your lives.

i doubt it, Berlin wall was dividing ideologies, this wall is to stop criminals,  it will be no more significant than any prison wall,  

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

i doubt it, Berlin wall was dividing ideologies, this wall is to stop criminals,  it will be no more significant than any prison wall,  

Police have guns to stop criminals and we all know that can sometimes go sideways for the general populace. I just dont like the idea of handing the government the tools of tyranny and just hoping they dont use them against us. 

On 2017-10-24 at 8:32 PM, C L Palmer said:

Mexico can and will pay for the wall, but not voluntarily. We've been seizing remittances to Cuba for years now, and there's no reason we can't do the same thing with remittances to Mexico. Considering that remittances from the U.S. are now officially Mexico's #1 source of income (they recently surpassed oil revenue), that's more than enough money to pay for a wall. It's also very good leverage to force the Mexican government to pay into it as well. If you listen to Trump's speeches, he never said the Mexican government would pay for it, just that Mexico would.

Holy crap. You're talking about stealing billions of dollars from your neighbouring country like it's just an every day thing and not absolutely horrendous. It's criminal. I mean that literally. I don't think a court in the World would side with the US if they decided to steal billions of dollars from another, non-hostile country. 

It'll never happen of course. Even if your President is moronic enough to think that he can get another country to pay for US infrastructure, your government would never allow it. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2017 at 0:44 PM, Dark_Grey said:

So is this thing gonna have machine gun turrets or what? Deployable combat drones would also be cool. It's 2017: no excuses left for a lack of robotic, autonomous weaponry. If we're gonna defend the border, let's defend the border

North wall of Bethlehem, Israel:

machine.jpg

That's a real, remote controlled machine gun. See the camera on the side?

Just think how much crime would drop if we mounted these in cities!

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Stop it ! Dont give them anymore Ideas 

Image result

Just now, Gromdor said:

maybe but lets start at the border.and move slowly to projects and gettos, cities