Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

On 17/12/2017 at 10:23 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

It’s a blob.

a blob that the fighter crew could keep pace with.

A blob that is hot but appears to have a colder field around it. 

A blob that, as far as the recorded image showed, could rotate inflight.

my question rests on that final change - could rotating the camera lens produce a similar effect?

• Like 2

Keep it civil please folks

There is far too much bickering going on in this thread.

If you can't make your point without resorting to derogatory personal remarks about other posters then step away from the discussion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Very presumptuous and insulting. You get a lot from seeing someone talk.

LOL, what do you get from seeing someone talk? Videos are slow. They are often made with a rambling narrative that could be written in a few sentences. They are made because someone does not want to take the time to properly organize their thoughts.

I've seen the video that Sir Wearer of Hats describes. It tells us little. It's a blob. What I thought was interesting was how well the crew was able to keep the blob centered. Was this an equipment failure? Was the hot spot so far away that it appeared to be stationary? Was there something physical out there? What is the temperature of the object. The air itself is probably in the range of -40C or colder. An object might stand out if it was -30C, I don't know. Is it hot or just warmer than the surrounding environment?

Edited by stereologist

12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

...A blob that, as far as the recorded image showed, could rotate inflight.

my question rests on that final change - could rotating the camera lens produce a similar effect?

Am probably posting from complete ignorance as I haven't, and I'm likely not going to, watch the video, but... some (most/all? I dunno for sure) of these cameras are gyro-stabilised and use an 'Alt-Az' type mount.  They have sophisticated systems that let them lock onto something in 3D space, and using GPS and other tools, they know where they are relative to the object and will move as necessary to keep the object centred.  A characteristic of Alt-Az drives is that sometimes the camera will be rotated to a different angle as part of it keeping track of the object as it goes past the 'pivot-point'.  I'm probably using the wrong terms, but anyone who uses a decent telescope will know what I mean...

So, probably yes is the answer... :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Am probably posting from complete ignorance as I haven't, and I'm likely not going to, watch the video, but... some (most/all? I dunno for sure) of these cameras are gyro-stabilised and use an 'Alt-Az' type mount.  They have sophisticated systems that let them lock onto something in 3D space, and using GPS and other tools, they know where they are relative to the object and will move as necessary to keep the object centred.  A characteristic of Alt-Az drives is that sometimes the camera will be rotated to a different angle as part of it keeping track of the object as it goes past the 'pivot-point'.  I'm probably using the wrong terms, but anyone who uses a decent telescope will know what I mean...

So, probably yes is the answer... :D

Cheers Chrs.

My next question about the mystery blob is .... were there other cameras that could have been directed at the UAP? 

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Cheers Chrs.

My next question about the mystery blob is .... were there other cameras that could have been directed at the UAP? 

We need Merc...

On 12/14/2017 at 9:30 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

It appears something very traumatic happened to Tom. After watching the video, I started to remember a story he told, and I just now remembered another two, or maybe the two is actual part of one story, I forget. He was interrogated for days by "some people", which he talks about on Joe Rogan, and another story about him being outside some place (Area 51?) after being invited by someone, but he was camping? outside and then he appeared to explain a night terror event, I believe it was on Coast to Coast. He heard chatter outside and it was "other worldly beings", but he never saw them. Then apparently he was taken into Area 51? and was walking and they opened a door and it was a supposed alien. He then proceeded to pass out on the floor. But when he described the door opening and him falling, I felt there was more to it. He could of been drugged. The point is, I believe his arm/life was twisted to go along with this stunt of "official uap videos being released." I'm sure Tom is glad it's over, unless they got him for good:ph34r:

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

Or he’s a conman, and therefore an excellent actor, and about to sell us “I can’t reveal anything more, because The Man says so”. 

• Like 2

Or he has been experiencing a mental breakdown for over a year now and the obsession of "alien secrets" has thrown him to that edge. He just needed some government officials to throw him off.

Tom is definitely not a good actor. He probably just believes.

Edited by dirtierdragoon4
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2017 at 9:23 AM, ChrLzs said:

Am probably posting from complete ignorance

But as it turns out, I wuz dead right...

On 12/19/2017 at 9:23 AM, ChrLzs said:

some (most/all?..) of these cameras are gyro-stabilised and use an 'Alt-Az' type mount.  They have sophisticated systems that let them lock onto something in 3D space, and using GPS and other tools, they know where they are relative to the object and will move as necessary to keep the object centred.  A characteristic of Alt-Az drives is that sometimes the camera will be rotated to a different angle as part of it keeping track of the object as it goes past the 'pivot-point'.

And here:

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/216364/

you will find a long and awesome post that fully backs that up, and shows very accurately how the camera's tracking can and does cause rotations of the object.  Not only that, but it can cause rotations of the flare pattern, which is what is shown in that video.  The shape is that of the flared point sources, and will have little to do with the actual shape of the craft.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Outer Limits Radio interviews Dr. Steven Greer on the latest Pentagon released videos and Tom Delonge's TTS Academy. 

Apparently Delogne has spent time at Greer's house previously being mentored, but has since turned to "the dark side".

Good listen if you are on board with Greer or just following the progress of the phenomenon disclosure.

Unacknowledged with Steven M. Greer, MD

• Like 1

A small tip, Area201...  If you want to be taken seriously, may I suggest you rethink being fan of 'Dr' Greer.  Why?  Well, you could start your research here:

.. where you will find that Greer:

- Used a flashlit moth silhouette to claim he had captured an 'alien light being'

- claimed he had proof of the the Atacama 'humanoid' being alien (it has long been known to be a deformed fetus)

- claimed ability to summon UFO's and aliens when he wished (but failed to do so)

- claimed ability to telepathically communicate and remote-view aliens.. but, you guessed it

- will, any day now, release the Orion 'Free Energy' machine - he just needs $3m of your money...

- claimed 'Disclosure' was going to happen in 2010 - it didn't

- claimed the military used nerve gas on an underground alien base

- claimed the Open SETI project was receiving but covering up alien signals (but his similar project has failed..)

- claimed he had been briefed on UFO's by a CIA manager, who subsequently, publicly and with several witnesses, completely contradicted the story

- illegally breached copyright and copied and then released a document as if it was his own, when he had little or nothing to do with it (it was owned by the UFO Research Coalition)

- claimed the Earth was under quarantine and we were warned off the Moon (hence the Neil Armstrong 'lies')

- claimed a picture showing some barely visible 'Joshua tree' branches at night was "an extraterrestrial diplomatic ambassador"

And that's just the start..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

I don't want to read all 13 pages to find this out, but has anyone addressed the disclaimer they have toward the end of the video?

It actually states that when they use particular words like "believe" that they are "forward-thinking" statements based on assumptions. 

So...what's that actually saying? Is it saying they don't really believe we're not alone at this point, but later on they assume they will? 

Because that isn't what Lu was saying on the news. 

Edited by ChaosRose

15 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

A small tip, Area201...  If you want to be taken seriously, may I suggest you rethink being fan of 'Dr' Greer.  Why?  Well, you could start your research here:

*snip*

And that's just the start..

I'm going to respond to this on the other thread so as not to derail this one. Though the audio interview I posted here was Greer's take on the most current "phenomenon is confirmed" and relevant, if anyone is interested. 

• 9 months later...
On 28/10/2017 at 2:51 PM, Inversion5 said:

I cant talk about it :D

Just got a reminder on my phone to revisit this thread. Hopefully you have email reminders or something. 

Do you have any comments as of now? 

What you claimed is still false. +1 year on. Still with 0 evidence. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Just got a reminder on my phone to revisit this thread. Hopefully you have email reminders or something. 

Do you have any comments as of now? 

What you claimed is still false. +1 year on. Still with 0 evidence. 

Thanks for that Timonthy, I lost track of this one.  In the period since this bullsh claim was made by Tom and his crack team, we have seen that

• videos were misrepresented
  • anecdotes were/are comprehensively disputed
  • these people have not even one whit of actual evidence of non-terrestrial activity.  Nothing.

They have however fleeced many people for donations, and also proven comprehensively that Luis Elizondo is completely ignorant of the operation of airborne FLIR systems of the type he has used in a lame attempt to promote his completely false claims.

If anyone disputes any of that, could you please point to the absolute best, convincing evidence IN YOUR OWN WORDS.  No more lazy video posts, please - show your expertise by explaining in your own words what it was that convinced you.

• Thanks 1

It seems even the tabloids are realising they got taken:

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/weird/906084/Pentagon-UFO-aliens-shock-truth-UFO-picture-Nimitz-To-The-Stars-Academy

NOTE - that's a fairly messy website and requires a google survey question, etc, so be warned..  But it's worth a read - put your shields up and replace the blocked bit with the Daily Express's web address...

And even the amazingly-easy-to-impress Nick Pope is expressing doubts about Tom's team tactics, saying:

To The Stars Academy sometimes use UFO images that have caught their attention and that they like.  These images don't always seem to correspond with the incidents they're recounting. I think this is a mistake, and I wish they wouldn't do it, but don't let's throw out the baby with the bathwater.  - Nick Pope.

:D  When even Nick starts to dump on you, it's over.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

Tinfoil hat on, Unidentified flying object could be the russians or china i dont think it always has to be small green men. 

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

I think we are almost done. I feel it. 

Welcome back. 

So, nothing serious to add? Any new evidence? Any point to your post? 

This thread has been mostly a waste of time, the only positive would be educating people who may have otherwise been sucked in by DeLonge, Greer etc.

Whether they are knowingly misleading or not is irrelevant, there’s no reason to believe any of the BS they’ve claimed.

• Like 3

On 10/27/2017 at 5:15 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Besides DeLonge’s efforts to make profit, it’s also part of an ongoing effort to unofficially disclose classified information. There will eventually be an official disclosure that’ll at the very least include the basic story of what’s really been going on. 

I think “they” will be hard pressed to stutter their way through it.

Altus ut periculosus plaga

Edited by Raptor Witness

RW, can you please keep your posts ontopic and logical, and include your comments on any videos or pictures posted.

That way, this place will actually work as a *discussion forum* rather than a mindless personal blog.

So the topic is from 2017. What's going on with Stars Academy and their high-tech project at this moment? Any insight?

at least their web site is cool:

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Edited by TrumanB

What do you think of this guy?