Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

The one on the right is not from 2004. So how did the image get connected to the 2004 event?

It is described as " UFO image shown during Mr. Mellon’s presentation " in some places.

Once again it seems that someone has taken the liberty of confusing those looking into the event. It appears to be none other than the presenters.

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The one on the right is not from 2004. So how did the image get connected to the 2004 event?

It is described as " UFO image shown during Mr. Mellon’s presentation " in some places.

Once again it seems that someone has taken the liberty of confusing those looking into the event. It appears to be none other than the presenters.

I think it was on purpose.  I mean I believe Tom was behind it and he knew it was not of the event and posted it anyway; just to be controversial. I do not remember anyone even acknowledging the picture though.

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

30 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So here we go to a page thank describes that image.

http://galacticconnection.com/two-views-on-tom-delonges-to-the-stars-disclosure/

Well, thats a big load of crap. Its still fascinating somehow how people are willing to discuss, and to get fooled, about an image that shows near to nothing. I mean, the blue (overprocessed) image with the white object could be anything and I can fake such rubbish within 5 minutes on my PC.

TOM DELONGE ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO INVEST IN HIS UFO PSYOP

(...)

They’re also planning, “An international point-to-point transportation craft that will erase the current travel limits of distance and time. It mimics the capabilities observed in unidentified aerial phenomenon by employing a drive system that alters space-time metric.”

Holy ****! I doubt that these freaks are able to change the clutch of a 70`s VW Beatle but they feel well prepared to talk about SiFi drive systems. The Tom DingDong "project" stupidity level is miles above the level of MarsOne. Congratulations! :clap:

• Like 1

I asked the following which was not addressed.

So please tell me what about the video shows "characteristics not known to be terrestrial in known physics dynamics."

Now you say that the footage is "somewhat compelling." Why?

Area201, you've been to this thread a number of times, but have not addressed these statements. I will give you more time to research why you made these statements. Apparently, there is no obvious reason that these statements were made.

On to revealing the blue image which is NOT from 2004 and NOT from the US.

If you go to this site it is suggested that the image is from 2015. No, not from March 2015.

https://fightersweep.com/1460/x-files-edition/

The image is from here

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ufo-sightings-manchester-top-ten-6387883

It is a photo from July 2005.

Love it when the verifiable facts are wrong. That makes me wonder what else is wrong or embellished.

• Like 1

Wow.  It just shows the unbelievably shallow 'research' that is done, and a complete lack of proper verification - it seems there's not even a cursory look at the basic logic of the claims being made.

This JUNK is truly only for the gullible, and it's why I won't waste much of my time on the drivel that emanates from 'sources' like delonge, maussan, greer and the rest of the ufo=alienz hall of shame.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Wow.  It just shows the unbelievably shallow 'research' that is done, and a complete lack of proper verification - it seems there's not even a cursory look at the basic logic of the claims being made.

This JUNK is truly only for the gullible, and it's why I won't waste much of my time on the drivel that emanates from 'sources' like delonge, maussan, greer and the rest of the ufo=alienz hall of shame.

To put aside my defenses for Tom... it's ****ing embarrassing. Interesting how being gullible is similar to trusting and belief.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

...Love it when the verifiable facts are wrong. That makes me wonder what else is wrong or embellished.

Okay, back to defending Tom. Nobody even acknowledged the photo to be this-or-that. It was just thrown up there. Perhaps it was just to indicate that you would arrive at the correct story/website regarding the USS Nimitz incident described by Mellon. The photo was posted by a pilot not employed by Tom Delonge.

4 hours ago, toast said:

...I doubt that these freaks are able to change the clutch of a 70`s VW Beatle but they feel well prepared to talk about SiFi drive systems. The Tom DingDong "project" stupidity level is miles above the level of MarsOne. Congratulations! :clap:

:no: One of the panelists directed Skunk Works. :P Funny comment though, I believed you for a second. ^_^

On 13/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, stereologist said:

On to revealing the blue image which is NOT from 2004 and NOT from the US.

If you go to this site it is suggested that the image is from 2015. No, not from March 2015.

https://fightersweep.com/1460/x-files-edition/

The image is from here

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ufo-sightings-manchester-top-ten-6387883

It is a photo from July 2005.

Love it when the verifiable facts are wrong. That makes me wonder what else is wrong or embellished.

This guy on the still frame is a debunker, a pretty cool one if you ask me, and he states that the image is some sort of party balloon - at 5:52.

• Like 1

@ 9:45 Joe Rogan suggests that the reason Tom states he was picked (because Tom has a platform) is like a bad movie (narrative). I do not think Tom was wrong as he has been able to catch headlines. We can not say the same about others like Steven Greer, etc.

Tom finally came out of hiding and tweeted, 13 hrs ago, " Something's coming, and everyday they tell me "one more day." Ugh... but I will look back at it as one of my life's greatest accomplishments" and " Changing the world is time consuming.B)#braceyourselves." I love this responding tweet, " Is the cgi footage not ready yet?" I could not stop laughing.:cry: 

To me Tom to does not come off as humble, since I first watched his October 11 announcement, but he does admit that he is like a kid in a candy store. So many candies to choose that he might pick the most delicious one and choke on it. I'm kidding.

The hype is real. So real that the release of documents and footage has to change our opinion's on the supposed Phenomenon. Well, not really, but you know what I'm getting at.

8 posts to tell us nothing has happened?  Maybe you need to take a hint from the lack of responses.  I think most of us learnt about delonge being a complete waste of time years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

8 posts to tell us nothing has happened?  Maybe you need to take a hint from the lack of responses.  I think most of us learnt about delonge being a complete waste of time years ago.

:lol: I did take a hint... 8 hours ago. Thanks for the advice though. Chrlzs Chrlzs Chrlzs (sigh), let us not talk about wasting our time in here, a conspiracy website, as if it is a bad thing. I know you are more self-aware than that; with all due respect of course. I'm sure it is all a waste of time, but I enjoyed it, for as long as it lasted. And this could be the last for me because Tom, well, he is not making it easy, or whoever is preventing him from releasing whatever it is (maybe a blank sheet of paper). But we all know my position by now, which is weaning as the days go by. I'm sure he did not make such a spectacle last year like this, so forgive me for being sucked into it at its peak. I will be glad to waste my time with you on another occasion, hopefully to discuss the validity of some ufo/uap occurrence.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:42 AM, ChrLzs said:

First up, the letters do stand for UNidentified Flying Object - we'll come back to that important first word shortly.

I think the second one's even more important because IMO the vast majority of footage I've seen; the 'F' really stands for Floating...............

On 11/10/2017 at 5:31 PM, stereologist said:

Kean had the opportunity to correct mistakes and chose not to....

On 11/10/2017 at 6:03 PM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

I do not know what else to tell you except she has verified Luis Elizondo's credentials by reviewing documents. Put aside ufology. How much expertise does she have to do that? I doubt any true expertise. Perhaps she took pics of the documents and showed it to a source of hers that knows something about something and then she got verification. ???

"Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White confirmed to POLITICO that the program existed and was run by Elizondo." Emphasis added. :lol: - https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-216111 (Just laughing at how much emphasis I added)

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

Please explain why anyone should watch the video

So they can judge for themselves about if it is unusual.

1 hour ago, badeskov said:

A synopsis before I click on any video, please. Especially from that fellow.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

A purported UAP.

These are easy requests/questions you guys.

1 minute ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

So they can judge for themselves about if it is unusual.

A purported UAP.

These are easy requests/questions you guys.

So there is no reason. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So there is no reason. Thanks.

You're not welcome.