Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Your posts

Which ones? Let me guess, all of them :lol:

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

Perhaps, dear readers, now might be the time to vote on closing this trainw er thread.

I vote thumbs down for delonge.

Just now, stereologist said:

All referring to the video

I can see this back an forth will take forever. You need to be more specific.

Just now, ChrLzs said:

Perhaps, dear readers, now might be the time to vote on closing this trainw er thread.

I vote thumbs down for delonge.

We know you are not bashful in enlightening us. So please elaborate, if you want.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Why

Because i have no idea what you are talking about. You know, use your quotes or more words with specificity.

Just now, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Because i have no idea what you are talking about. You know, use your quotes or more words with specificity.

That sums it up - don't watch the video.

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That sums it up - don't watch the video.

You know I do not care if you or other people watch the/a video - just look at other posts on this topic I have made about how much I care about that. And again, what video :lol: Like, seriously.

Just now, dirtierdragoon4 said:

You know I do not care if you or other people watch the video - just look at other posts on this topic I have made about how much I care about that.

I ask " Please explain why anyone should watch the video " and all I get is BS which is probably more intelligent than the video itself.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I ask " Please explain why anyone should watch the video " and all I get is BS which is probably more intelligent than the video itself.

:lol: You wouldn't know would you. I did not post a video, I posted a link to the Delonge's Coalition of Interest website that does have a video in it. I actually meant to post a link to the main page of the Coalition of Interest website but settled for that specific web page. I figured people would click around, if they were interested of course. Are you here just to antagonize me? If you have no interest in watching a ufo/uap or participating in any fashionable way, why are you here? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

:lol: You wouldn't know would you. I did not post a video, I posted a link to the Delonge's Coalition of Interest website that does have a video in it. I actually meant to post a link to the main page of the Coalition of Interest website but settled for that specific web page. I figured people would click around, if they were interested of course. Are you here just to antagonize me? If you have no interest in watching a ufo/uap or participating in any fashionable way, why are you here? 

You did post a video. Post #263. Keep that foolish grin on your face it fits your mistake.

A pointless video and a blunder of a post.

Please explain why anyone should watch the video.

Edited by stereologist

Just now, stereologist said:

You did post a video. Post #263. Keep that foolish grin on your face it fits your mistake.

A pointless video and a blunder of a post.

See, I had no idea what you were talking about. I made no mistake. Thanks for clarifying, minus the attitude.

1 minute ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

See, I had no idea what you were talking about. I made no mistake. Thanks for clarifying, minus the attitude.

You were mistaken because you did post a video without commentary. All you've done is post snotty comments.

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You were mistaken because you did post a video without commentary. All you've done is post snotty comments.

Antagonizing it is. I posted that video (4 days ago mind you) to express that Tom Delonge was exhibiting unusual behavior and a supposed body language expert gave her analysis on it. It was meant to speak to those that thought/think Tom was not legitimate. If it shows that or not, I guess it is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 hour ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

He needs a short summary of said video and specific place (start and finish). If you do all this, and it's relevant to the topic, he still won't watch it but he might not come back with snooty comments. He might watch a small fraction of it and not get the message in full context, my experience so far. 

I take it as other people (besides him) might be interested in the youtube video and are not so anal about how it's presented. But since you didn't mention it was for him in particular, so I think he should just ignore the said video and maybe let others take something from it. If it wasn't about Delogne than it would be "spam". Somehow in his definition of spam is any video that's not edited down to less than 1 minute or a sentence. Strange I know.

Edited by Area201

2 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Antagonizing it is. I posted that video (4 days ago mind you) to express that Tom Delonge was exhibiting unusual behavior and a supposed body language expert gave her analysis on it. It was meant to speak to those that thought/think Tom was not legitimate. If it shows that or not, I guess it is in the eyes of the beholder.

Why not post that isn't of doing your normal childishness?

Now I know NOT to watch that video.

1 hour ago, Area201 said:

He needs a short summary of said video and specific place (start and finish). If you do all this, and it's relevant to the topic, he still won't watch it but he might not come back with snooty comments. He might watch a small fraction of it and not get the message in full context, my experience so far. 

I take it as other people (besides him) might be interested in the youtube video and are not so anal about how it's presented. But since you didn't mention it was for him in particular, so I think he should just ignore the said video and maybe let others take something from it. If it wasn't about Delogne than it would be "spam". Somehow in his definition of spam is any video that's not edited down to less than 1 minute or a sentence. Strange I know.

You will learn that almost no one on this site is going to go for click bait.

Videos are often a giant waste of time. A 5 minute video contains less than 30 seconds of reading. Then again they are candy for the uneducated.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

...Videos are often a giant waste of time... they are candy for the uneducated.

Very presumptuous and insulting. You get a lot from seeing someone talk.