Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

On 27/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, Inversion5 said:

20:13 - Explaining a new UFO tracking phone app and video releases of actual non-blurry ufos.

Where is the non-blurry footage? Its been long enough.

If they already have the footage and testimonies to present congress for a hearing.., why ask for money and make movies?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:03 AM, Timothy said:

Welcome back. 

So, nothing serious to add? Any new evidence? Any point to your post? 

This thread has been mostly a waste of time, the only positive would be educating people who may have otherwise been sucked in by DeLonge, Greer etc.

Whether they are knowingly misleading or not is irrelevant, there’s no reason to believe any of the BS they’ve claimed.

Based on your current perspective, you probably do not want to know the reality. Even people that are into this sort of thing probably don't want to know. Plus, certain things still need to be kept a secret, until the "coast is clear." Try to appreciate it for what it is at the moment. It is like squeezing a full toothpaste tube with the cap on, it explodes. "We" don't want you to hurt yourself or others around you. But since you and your perspective exist, I would of not had the pleasure of adding this post. "Waste of time?"... interesting concept. 

Also, some might take what I am stating as a scary thing that might make them "explode" but it could be that it is so purehearted that it might make them "implode." I guess it depends on the person. Their acceptance might come with ease. I do feel sad for those that are not, how do I say it, not good. The question then is, what is good? My brain hurts already, lol.

Edited by Inversion5
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

...My brain hurts already, lol.

I know, we all want to be convinced. A demonstration is a great method in convincing people, however it does not work for everyone because demonstrations are usually recorded by "secondhand devices" and people want to see it with their eyes (and even then eyes are not... perfect). Unfortunately, we all do not have the pleasure of seeing something, like an eclipse, with our eyes. Even though you can simply MOVE your body N, S, E, or W, many people do not have that luxury, so they have to believe what is shown to them in pixelated form. But some of us may not actually want to see the demonstration and might just want to take another persons word for it. Here is another great representation: 

Edited by Inversion5

On 3/7/2019 at 8:49 PM, TrumanB said:

What do you think of this guy?

@ChrLzs  already exposed him. The link is a few posts back.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

Based on your current perspective, you probably do not want to know the reality. Even people that are into this sort of thing probably don't want to know. Plus, certain things still need to be kept a secret, until the "coast is clear." Try to appreciate it for what it is at the moment. It is like squeezing a full toothpaste tube with the cap on, it explodes. "We" don't want you to hurt yourself or others around you.

The fear mongering is appreciated. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Piney said:

The fear mongering is appreciated. :yes:

:no:- i wonder why this thing is sad, lol.

Edited by Inversion5

19 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

:no:- i wonder why this thing is sad, lol.

There's enough fear mongering going on in the world right now without unscientific alien conspiracy theorists spreading their imaginary nonsense.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

There's enough fear mongering going on in the world right now without unscientific alien conspiracy theorists spreading their imaginary nonsense.  

I just indicated it is NOT fear mongering. You seem overly emotional, which is fine. Perhaps this has made you overlook where I indicated it is not fear mongering. I guess you have to go through the emotions to find some truth. But there is so much wrong in what you have stated, but to point out one, there is nothing alien being proposed here. 

Edited by Inversion5

6 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

You seem overly emotional, which is fine. You have to go through the emotions to find some truth. But there is so much wrong in what you have stated, but to point out one, their is nothing alien being proposed here. 

Nothing emotional about me.

"Coverup and conspiracy" is always a term used in place of "I have nothing to show".

Tom DeLonge just wants to sell you a magazine, book, tee shirt, hoodie and a pair of track pants while jacking up his video ratings. 

Oh, your link failed. Try again junior. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Nothing emotional about me.

"Coverup and conspiracy" is always a term used in place of "I have nothing to show".

Tom DeLonge just wants to sell you a magazine, book, tee shirt, hoodie and a pair of track pants while jacking up his video ratings. 

Oh, your link failed. Try again junior. 

I've never stated anything about a coverup nor a conspiracy.

Everyone is trying to promote something. It is the way the world works if you have not noticed (sorry, I made a smart butt comment).

It was not a link. Nice profile pic Piney :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

It was not a link. Nice profile pic Piney :rolleyes:

It was made by a kid here about 15 years ago.

9 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

Everyone is trying to promote something. It is the way the world works if you have not noticed. 

Not me. I just want to work horses and dig up things left by my ancestors and poke around my woods.

10 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

I've never stated anything about a coverup nor a conspiracy.

That's what you hinted. 

• Like 2

On 10/29/2017 at 4:05 AM, Inversion5 said:

Jim Semivan is the co-founder and Vice President Operations of TTS Academy. In 2007, Mr. Semivan founded the consulting firm, JimSem1 LLC, after his retirement as a senior intelligence service member of the Central Intelligence Agency. Since retirement, Mr. Semivan primarily worked for JimSem,1 a consultant for the Intelligence Community (IC) on classified topics including IC leadership training, CIA tradecraft training and IC programs for countering weapons of mass destruction. Mr. Semivan retired from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations after 25 years as an operations officer, both overseas and domestically. Mr. Semivan holds bachelor’s degrees from The Ohio State University and a M.A. from San Francisco State University.

I noticed he had no foreign language, history or geopolitical background in his college education. Just English lit.  Something required of a Puzzle Palace Spook at his purported level. Christ! I'm conversational in 6 languages and I was only a measly PMC.  My prime projection is he was nothing more than a file clerk. 

Here's a good one.

https://medium.com/@matthewoneil/tom-delonge-is-a-scam-artist-98bf2274c37a

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 17/03/2019 at 4:08 AM, Inversion5 said:

I just indicated it is NOT fear mongering.

Nah, course not, which is why you said this:

Based on your current perspective, you probably do not want to know the reality. Even people that are into this sort of thing probably don't want to know.

:D :D Wear that foil with pride!

On 17/03/2019 at 4:08 AM, Inversion5 said:

You seem overly emotional, which is fine. Perhaps this has made you overlook where I indicated it is not fear mongering. I guess you have to go through the emotions to find some truth. But there is so much wrong in what you have stated, but to point out one, there is nothing alien being proposed here. 

So, go on, be a brave little poster - what do you propose here?  (Hint - now's the time to tel;l us we are too fearful / primitive to understand and not worthy...)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/28/2017 at 2:14 PM, Inversion5 said:

Seems legitimate to me. They are making some strict, apparent, short term goals to provide us with visual and data confirmation. Delong promised some big announcement and these gentlemen have made the announcement; just as promised. So I cant wait for the next promise to be fulfilled...I want to see the non-blurry video evidence we have been drooling over and the citizen involvement with the military in tracking this phenomena.

Just revisiting this. Important to repost, since you've been stubborn.

*Timothy smacks Inversion5 on the butt for not wising up sooner.

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, ChrLzs said:

:D :D Wear that foil with pride!

I love that. Fear mongering me of all people. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I suspect TTSA is going to produce something like this. 

Nixon reacts by sending 150,000 men and a half of the 6th Fleet to find and kill the four members of the crew. They fail, and the CIA takes over and assassinates all but one of them, who takes shelter in a yeshiva in Brooklyn where he dies ten years later. Only Kubrick is spared.

:lol:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol:

The 'bloopers' of Rumsfeld et al had me wondering if they were actually in on the joke.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 2

On 3/16/2019 at 10:40 PM, Piney said:

I noticed he had no foreign language, history or geopolitical background in his college education. Just English lit.  Something required of a Puzzle Palace Spook at his purported level. Christ! I'm conversational in 6 languages and I was only a measly PMC.  My prime projection is he was nothing more than a file clerk. 

Here's a good one.

https://medium.com/@matthewoneil/tom-delonge-is-a-scam-artist-98bf2274c37a

What’s missing from this team are astronomers. Astrophysicists. Astrobiologists. People who could study, demonstrate, and confirm, extraterrestrial life. The team consists of people who have engineering capabilities, certainly. However, without physicists standing by to study, plot, and affirm or deny claims and evidence, this team just seems unnecessary.

It took Neil deGrasse Tyson viewing the video to say there was nothing there to see, claiming it was paltry evidence for an alien life. Tyson said the “UFO” designation is a vague descriptor to say describe what it is: unidentified objects that happen to be flying. To conclude “we don’t know what it is, therefore aliens” is a leap. He commented that he would believe it once DeLonge and his crew were having tea with the actual lifeforms they claim are visiting.

These two paragraphs caught my eye in that article....Good one Piney...(Bolding my doing.)

• Like 2

On 03/04/2019 at 11:17 AM, Golden Duck said:

I saw this a couple of nights ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_(mockumentary)

I suspect TTSA is going to produce something like this. 

I can sadly report that more than one member of UM was taken in by "The Dark Side of the Moon", to their later embarrassment.... (A special hi goes out to Ove..)

To be fair, it is quite cleverly done, but anyone with half a clue will start to spot all the jokes and hints by at least 5 minutes in..  And I give immense kudos to Stanley Kubrick's partner for her part in it - it's a rather appropriate legacy, imo, for Stanley to, from the grave, target both the incredibly gullible and the very intelligent simultaneously... 

There are still websites promoting it as true, even though the Apollo deniers have now dwindled to an endangered species.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1