Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Thanks.  Its a convoluted subject with a lot of opinions.  Facts are hard to identify.

Obviously you did not watch it...

18 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Obviously you did not watch it...

I did. I found it reminiscent of PT Barnum and the Feejee Mermaid. 

Hookum. Film-Flam. Arrant waffle. Entirely lacking in evidence. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I did. I found it reminiscent of PT Barnum and the Feejee Mermaid. 

Hookum. Film-Flam. Arrant waffle. Entirely lacking in evidence. 

What is evidence? Are you talking about empirical evidence? Evidence for what? What exactly do you think I am asking here? What I am curious about are these government officials. The video talks about them. I guess no evidence is presented there on who they are and where they truly came from. They could just simply be from a runaway circus.

Who is this guy:

150740845097c092725665a1b21d8791755f58c7e4.jpg
Jim Semivan
Vice President Operations

Jim Semivan is the co-founder and Vice President Operations of TTS Academy. In 2007, Mr. Semivan founded the consulting firm, JimSem1 LLC, after his retirement as a senior intelligence service member of the Central Intelligence Agency. Since retirement, Mr. Semivan primarily worked for JimSem,1 a consultant for the Intelligence Community (IC) on classified topics including IC leadership training, CIA tradecraft training and IC programs for countering weapons of mass destruction. Mr. Semivan retired from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations after 25 years as an operations officer, both overseas and domestically. Mr. Semivan holds bachelor’s degrees from The Ohio State University and a M.A. from San Francisco State University.

1507408959e14cdea3ac7144f2f428cc920f4d9edf.jpg
Luis Elizondo
Director of Global Security & Special Programs

Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Luis conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East. Most recently, Luis managed the security for certain sensitive portfolios for the US Government as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff. For nearly the last decade, Luis also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. Luis’ academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Luis is also an inventor who holds several patents.

18 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

What is evidence? Are you talking about empirical evidence? Evidence for what? What exactly do you think I am asking here? What I am curious about are these government officials. The video talks about them. I guess no evidence is presented there on who they are and where they truly came from. They could just simply be from a runaway circus.

Evidence is something with which you attempt convince someone of something. Good evidence is backed up by data and is gathered in an academically rigorous manner. Bad evidence is Steve down the pub saying he shot and ate Bigfoot, or Aurelian Starchilde channeling Jesus from his home in the Paeleides. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

...orders without question.

Codswollop. 

The utter irony of you saying that after we asked for evidence and being told to just believe them because they’re important people.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Codswollop. 

The utter irony of you saying that after we asked for evidence and being told to just believe them because they’re important people.  

Well, that was my position all along. I have to believe them. Is there a reason i shouldn't?

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

16 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Who is this guy

*snip*

Another member of the team, Harold E. Puthoff:

(...) Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971.[3] Puthoff wrote up his "wins" for a Scientology publication, claiming to have achieved "remote viewing" abilities.[4] In 1974, Puthoff also wrote a piece for Scientology's Celebrity magazine, stating that Scientology had given him "a feeling of absolute fearlessness".[5] Puthoff severed all connection with Scientology in the late 1970s.[6]

(...)

In the 1970s and '80s Puthoff directed a CIA/DIA-funded program at SRI International to investigate paranormal abilities, collaborating with Russell Targ in a study of the purported psychic abilities of Uri Geller, Ingo Swann, Pat Price, Joseph McMoneagle and others, as part of the Stargate Project. Both Puthoff and Targ became convinced Geller and Swann had genuine psychic powers.[7] However, Geller employed sleight of hand tricks.[8]

(...)

Puthoff and EarthTech were granted a US Patent 5,845,220[11] in 1998 after five years delay. The claims were disputed that information could be transmitted through a distance using a modulated potential with no electric or magnetic field components. The case is used for educational purposes in patent law[12] as an example of a valid patent where "The lesson of the Puthoff patent is that in a world where both types of patents are more and more common, even a competent examiner may fail to distinguish innovation from pseudoscience."

wiki

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Well, that was my position all along. I have to believe them. Is there a reason i shouldn't?

BecUse they’ve said nothing other than “I was told some stuff by some people”?

If that is enough to convince you, I’ve a lovely deal on a bridge in Sydney.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I am tempted, but  I need some more information - the London Bridge deal wasn't quite what I expected - you know once bitten.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

"Sir, of course you are connected to a safety rope, its made by alien-nano-plasma-electro-fog-black-matter technology and its invisible. You can go ahead."

"Ok".

• Like 3

On 10/27/2017 at 4:15 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Besides DeLonge’s efforts to make profit, it’s also part of an ongoing effort to unofficially disclose classified information. There will eventually be an official disclosure that’ll at the very least include the basic story of what’s really been going on. 

Not likely...

• Like 4

On 10/27/2017 at 6:27 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

20:13 - Explaining a new UFO tracking phone app and video releases of actual non-blurry ufos.

Great,too much information Mr Delong...

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

I am tempted, but  I need some more information - the London Bridge deal wasn't quite what I expected - you know once bitten.

That was a once off, minor inconvenience on the part of the seller. I can assure you that this sale will in no way involve having to make deals with gnomes, or even sny members of the Fair Folk. I once again whole heartedly apologise and hope that your hair will both grow back and no longer be luminous green.

• Like 2

Rick Dyer went from Bigfoot to UFO's?

8 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

How do I sensor/delete other people's comments I dont like?  :D

You can't but if you use the ignore feature you won't see them but will see responses and likely wonder what you missed and then turn it off because curiosity killed the cat.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 3

1-year later: "Thank you to all the investors. We have reached $5 million, which will kickstart our initiative. But to bring you the awesome truth and technologies, we will need more. Please donate."

2-years later: "Thanks again, we have raised $10 million and are now in a position to obtain evidence to show you, but we need more money. Please donate!"

3-years later: "Great news, we have reached $25 million, and are ready to release our first findings after additional funding to secure scientific verification of these outstanding discovery's! The estimated cost is an additional $10 million. Please donate!"

4-years later: "Our evidence disclosure is being met with resistance by the corrupt US government. They demand taxes. Please, we need an additional $10 million, and they said that after we pay that we can disclose!!!"

5-years later: "Thanks, all you suckers. We have conned you out of $45 million dollars."

• Like 7

Is there any proof that Tom DeLounge story ( after 4:00 in video ) is actually true? I mean his alleged meeting with all the generals and with that ''guy'' from unnamed agency who told him something like ''look Mr. Tom you know things you should not know''. 

Story based on his book '' Sekret Machines '', book which most of reviews describe as fiction which was inspired by many other similar stories ( X-files etc ).

Congrats to this guy for his ability to make money in relatively easy way.

• Like 1

I remember this Tom Delong guy coming up a few months back with some big alien reveal thing that seemed to have never happened. So I went and dug up the thread- 17 pages of arguing and stalling, but no big secret revealed..

To me, the OP video seems to be more of the same kind of stuff.. promises that something will be coming or will be revealed, without actually providing anything. Good for them if they can invent some cool tec, but I'm a bit doubtful it will be forthcoming any time soon.

• Like 3

So here are the arguments against this venture, based on this thread:

1. The video and data evidence will never come as promised from the guy that has the videos and data.

2. They will use our money on buying their own cars and luxurious stuff.

3. We should take what they are saying as irrelevant to the truth as it is not based on real evidence.

Responses:

1. Maybe.

2. It appears they have a current and relevant team that can accomplish all their goals. They stated they will keep us informed as developments are made. They are a public company and we can keep better oversight. The company, through Tom Delonge, has stated that they can get ununpentium and demonstrate how different frequencies can manipulate the material to do incredible things. So money is needed for that, the app, promotion for the company (which they badly need now) and other things mentioned. So already, right there, is like millions of dollars. Elon Musk's company almost failed; it happens.

3. This is more geared towards the ufo/uap/phenomena - Luis Elizondo, who headed the aerospace threat identification program for the US Government, states the Phenomena is real and has visual and data confirmation - and I bet he has more than just a couple of cases. Jim Semivan (see above bio) has stated "How do you make sense of any of it when there does not appear to be any apparent “there” there?" Steve Justice, Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs, gave us a detailed account, that is verifiable, of this type of phenomena that is being described the same way countless times. All because Eisenstein stated matter warps time and space, that did not make it true, all while people criticized him like drunk jesters a man went out and proved him right. This company seems to be the only meaningful thing we have out-there to uncover this scientific mystery on what is defying our known physics - if you told me that quantum entanglement has been proven by Chinese satellites, the the double-slit experiment is real or that gravitational waves exist, then i would say this Phenomena has some potential.

Disinformation Approach

Is it, disinformation? I believe this is a delicate subject as it deals with the ability to protect our airspace, and we can not. Unfortunately, I think there are people on the inside, that have not retired, that need to pull their own strings to make things happen for us. And hopefully they can do it hastily, especially since we have more technological resources in 2017. I hope it works out and this is not disinfo, because why would it be?

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

10 hours ago, pallidin said:

...5-years later: "Thanks, all you suckers. We have conned you out of $45 million dollars."

Are you the CEO of Wells Fargo?;) Tom Delonge has a long ways to go to get $45 million. His company just started and i think this guy is smart and he will mature, because he really needs to calm down, and so will his company mature and the investors will start pouring in. I give it one year for exciting things to start happening. Their approach is subtle, which I like, unlike Steven Greer.

21 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

How do I sensor/delete other people's comments I dont like?  :D

Wow.  You really are the target audience for this sort of scam.  Do you honestly not realise how long this bullmanure has been dragging on, with endless teasers while they drag more gullible folk in?

Delonge is worse than Jaime Maussan (if that's possible).

Now, to answer your question - to Ignore me, go to your name up at top right, click it and then 'Ignored Users'.  It's not at all difficult..

BTW, OP, it's rather rude to just post a link and claim something is 'confirmed'.  Why didn't you elaborate (on this here DISCUSSION forum, you know, for DISCUSSION) on the confirmation and explain why that confirmation was so believable to you...?

Or, and I dearly hope this isn't the case, was this just a promise that any day now, we'll get that confirmation, but only after some more donations........

Seriously..?  I hope you're just trolling - are you Delonge, by any chance?

Edited by ChrLzs
spelin
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Wow.  You really are the target audience for this sort of scam.  Do you honestly not realise how long this bullmanure has been dragging on, with endless teasers while they drag more gullible folk in?

Not a scam and this is different. 

Delonge is worse than Jaime Maussan (if that's possible).

Delonge is drunk right now with too much of this stuff. It's normal. We don't know the influences he must be under and what he should do with it. However, the groups background is something I believe in.

Jaime Maussan sets off balloons in the air and calls it aliens.

BTW, OP, it's rather rude to just post a link and claim something is 'confirmed'. 

Its not rude because I put a statement under the link. That is where it is confirmed.

Or, and I dearly hope this isn't the case, was this just a promise that any day now, we'll get that confirmation, but only after some more donations........

This is the confirmation. I have never heard anyone from The United States government in the sensitive aerospace threat identification program state that we have an aerial phenomena. He had retired days prior to bring us the truth. I respect that drastic shift in his life. I imagine no easy feat.

Seriously..?  I hope you're just trolling - are you Delonge, by any chance?

Funny, I thought you were the troll. lol   I bet Delonge has bigger things to do.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked