Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

Proof, unrevealed, is proof of the nothing. 

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Proof, unrevealed, is proof of the nothing. 

You gotta catch it first. Help catch it.

4 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Are you the CEO of Wells Fargo?;) Tom Delonge has a long ways to go to get $45 million. His company just started and i think this guy is smart and he will mature, because he really needs to calm down, and so will his company mature and the investors will start pouring in. I give it one year for exciting things to start happening. Their approach is subtle, which I like, unlike Steven Greer.

*Sets an event for 30th October 2018 in Gmail calendar*

I’ll still be here! (Unless I get abducted or something else sinister happens)

Cant wait for the alert one week out...

Although I hope they build their spaceship and meet aliens sooner. One year would be a bit slack...

1 hour ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Not a scam and this is different. 

Delonge is drunk right now with too much of this stuff. It's normal. We don't know the influences he must be under and what he should do with it. However, the groups background is something I believe in.

Jaime Maussan sets off balloons in the air and calls it aliens.

Its not rude because I put a statement under the link. That is where it is confirmed.

This is the confirmation. I have never heard anyone from The United States government in the sensitive aerospace threat identification program state that we have an aerial phenomena. He had retired days prior to bring us the truth. I respect that drastic shift in his life. I imagine no easy feat.

Funny, I thought you were the troll. lol   I bet Delonge has bigger things to do.

Having now seen your approach is to lambast others, INSTEAD of you actually posting whatever it is that totally convinced you, and posting people's (probably self-written) biographies as if that means a dam thing...  This looks exactly like spam, or tinfoil tactics.

I'm out.  Stop wasting our time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Having now seen your approach is to lambast others, INSTEAD of you actually posting whatever it is that totally convinced you, and posting people's (probably self-written) biographies as if that means a dam thing.... 

Who have I lambasted? Your threshold of lambasting is very low.

Good god, I did post it. Its the very first post. I already addressed this with you. Are you spamming me? lol And yes, it does mean something.

Here is a statement from Luis Elizondo at the time stamp on my first post: "For nearly the last decade, I ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. It was in this position I learned that the phenomena is indeed real."

He ran a "sensitive aerospace threat identification program." He has encountered something that is defying physics which can not be identified.

The Phenomena is Confirmed.

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

He ran a "sensitive aerospace threat identification program." He has encountered something that is defying physics which can not be identified.

The Phenomena is Confirmed.

I had lunch with MarsMallowMan last Saturday.

The phenomena is confirmed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Another video promising whatever and not delivering. Seen this with UFOs for decades.

The Phenomena is confirmed by a man that headed such department to study these types of things within the US Government. This is unheard of. Your decades of waiting is almost over.

3 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

The Phenomena is confirmed by a man that headed such department to study these types of things within the US Government. This is unheard of. Your decades of waiting is almost over.

Been hearing that malarkey for a long time. You better get a comfortable seat while you wait. This is just another in a long line of promises.

If you think this is a confirmation then you are gullible. It is likely you are unaware of the long history of waiting for nothing. people have been paraded before and nothing. The next month, imminent, next year, right around the corner, almost there, happening with the next election, ... it's fodder for those wanting to eat from the trough that never get a morsel.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Been hearing that malarkey for a long time...If you think this is a confirmation then you are gullible. It is likely you are unaware of the long history of waiting for nothing....

I understand. I'm not letting me being jaded get in the way of accepting this important man's word and promises though. It's not like the announcement fell on April fools day.

11 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

I understand. I'm not letting me being jaded get in the way of accepting this important man's word and promises though. It's not like the announcement fell on April fools day.

whatever man I just advise you not to pay or force or convince others to pay for this. You don't really need any money if people are willing to share information about aliens, it will be a great service to mankind and they will forever be heroes, so nobody needs money for this thing. 

• Like 2

Heard about this some time back,,,,official website

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Short piece in Rolling Stone about DeLonge

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/tom-delonge-on-why-alien-research-just-might-save-mankind-w475087

I hope they discover some new information but asking the public for money when all of the people mentioned have plenty of connections seems a bit curious.

38 minutes ago, kartikg said:

...You don't really need any money if people are willing to share information about aliens...

The company is not talking about aliens. Tom Delonge on his own is and he makes that disclaimer all the time. Can't blame the guy. He is being bombarded with weird people all the time now. Glad this company can keep him somewhat grounded and productive with his enthusiasm.

This group is sharing their knowledge but they need to channel it through a public interest backed company. We shall see the interest.

4 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

The company is not talking about aliens. Tom Delonge on his own is and he makes that disclaimer all the time. Can't blame the guy. He is being bombarded with weird people all the time now. Glad this company can keep him somewhat grounded and productive with his enthusiasm.

This group is sharing their knowledge but they need to channel it through a public interest backed company. We shall see the interest.

What exactly is the strategic target of this "company"? Did I missed something because what I saw on their HP is a shop for T-shirts, coffee mugs and other rubbish.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Thread reopened

Just a reminder though to steer clear of soliciting donations - this thread shouldn't be used for promotional purposes.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 10:06 AM, toast said:

...what I saw on their HP is a shop for T-shirts, coffee mugs and other rubbish.

I must of missed it.

Article by Leslie Kean day before announcement: Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

" What is going on here? Is this the beginning of some sort of trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government? These people know more than any of us do, so the question of their motivation is fundamental."

"On Oct. 4, I had the privilege of sitting down [with them]... for a four hour meeting in Washington DC [and]... At the meeting, I was given information on background and shown some revelatory documents and data off the record, some of which will eventually be made public."

" I was especially curious to meet Luis Eiizondo ... I was able to verify who he was and what his tasks were at the Pentagon. He received the highest commendatons from his superiors."

"I learned that important unclassified data and documentation is expected to be released through the Academy’s on-line Community of Interest (COI) in collaboration with the US government, which will be set up soon."

So, we started with Delonge, and now we're moving 'up' to Leslie Kean?  :td:

Start your journey of discovery here:

Kean is a serial scammer like Jaime Maussan, and like Jaime, NEVER revisits proven hoaxes that she has 'endorsed'.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So, we started with Delonge, and now we're moving 'up' to Leslie Kean?  :td:... Kean is a serial scammer like Jaime Maussan, and like Jaime, NEVER revisits proven hoaxes that she has 'endorsed'.

She has apologized for what came to be known as hoaxes she had no part in except in reporting it. What a great journalist. However, these new pictures/videos/data from the United States Government to be shown will not be from someones backyard with a polaroid. 

29 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

She has apologized for what came to be known as hoaxes she had no part in except in reporting it. What a great journalist. However, these new pictures/videos/data from the United States Government to be shown will not be from someones backyard with a polaroid. 

Can you point me to the apology for El Bosque and her lies about all those non-existent videos?

I've looked very hard for any apologies, and can find zilch.  In fact here, in her own words, she names a couple of known hoaxes and even posts a hoax picture...
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38977500/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/skeptic-misses-point-behind-ufo-book/#.WfkG-luCyUk

James Oberg, who she takes a swipe at in that article, posts here reasonably frequently, by the way....

'Great Journalist'?  - my donkey.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Coast to Coast with Leslie Kean October 22, 2017 - A fair discussion from 10:00 - 40:00.

QUOTE the relevant part, don't expect us to waste nearly an hour of our time.

Don't just post links without addressing the content - 'fair discussion' could mean anything..

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

QUOTE...Don't just post links without addressing the content ...

Listen or don't. It is relevant to the thread and less than 30 min.

6 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Listen or don't. It is relevant to the thread and less than 30 min.

YOU gave a time signature of 40:00.......   I guess that should tell us something about your attention to detail and research skills.

• Like 1