Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

Just now, ChrLzs said:

YOU gave a time signature of 40:00.......

Maybe you should look back at the details, not me.

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Can you point me to the apology for El Bosque and her lies about all those non-existent videos?...

I'm not familiar with El Bosque, but based on other apologies i have heard, I believe she has the capacity to do it if warranted. Also, maybe we should just straight up ask her? She is as good as a journalist can be on this subject. High respects for doing the legwork and reporting to us.

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:30 AM, pallidin said:

I just watched the YouTube vid, and skimmed through the comment section thereof.

This guy is full of BS. It's a scam to raise money with absolutely no way to get your money back when they produce no results.

I hope the concerned regulatory authorities step in and keep an close eye on the money flow and safeguard the investors. Also someone should inform the authorities about this company and start auditing from day one. 

• Like 1

Mr Delong had a podcast with Joe Regan a couple days ago, and there was an interesting and unflattering blog article about the podcast... I don't know who Joe Regan is, but the article was interesting.

Tom DeLonge Appears on Joe Rogan's Podcast to Talk UFO Truth, But Instead Admits His "Secret" Knowledge Comes from Old Paperback UFO Books: http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/tom-delonge-appears-on-joe-rogans-podcast-to-talk-ufo-truth-but-instead-admits-his-secret-knowledge-comes-from-old-paperback-ufo-books

And another interesting blog article in relation to the below video: Tom DeLonge and Alien Writing: http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2017/10/tom-delonge-and-alien-writing.html

For folks interested in the podcast itself, it's 1:40 long, is in the above articles, and below:

• Like 6

On 10/31/2017 at 8:23 PM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Listen or don't. It is relevant to the thread and less than 30 min.

Sorry, not doing it. There are plenty of posters that expect everyone to read a shelf of books, or watch 10 hours of video, or listen to endless hours of audio.

Here you ask for a half hour of my time yet you can't spend a minute telling me what is worthy in that time slot. My entire life would be consumed if I paid heed to every demand. As you should notice no one is demanding that you do the same. I post my reasoning and then a link in case you want to see if I actually have some basis for my statements.

If you want to be taken seriously then you will spend a minute or so telling us what is so important in that audio.

A good example (actually great example) of what to do is the post above by rashore.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, rashore said:

Tom DeLonge Appears on Joe Rogan's Podcast

Tom Delonge==sitting there with ya serious face telling a story yet you wont/ can't give names!?!

What utter bollox! -- If you even slightly consider this/ take any of it in as being: 'ooow possible' then you're an idiot in my opinion

Pathetic crap!

DJ, may I suggest you read Rashore's post a little more carefully before deciding (wrongly) which side of the fence he was on.  Or, add a sarcastic smiley or similar to clarify that you're only jokin'....

Having said that, just out of interest, Joe Rogan used to be a devoted Apollo denier... but has now changed his stance somewhat and has mostly backed down, admitting he doesn't know enough...

Frankly, I won't forgive him for it.  Apollo deniers are very, very silly.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, kartikg said:

I hope the concerned regulatory authorities step in and keep an close eye on the money flow and safeguard the investors. Also someone should inform the authorities about this company and start auditing from day one. 

https://to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf

• Like 1

From that document:

.. We are required to pay a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year. Under a Licensing Agreement, we are required to pay royalty payments to Tom DeLonge, Mr. Handsome, LLC, and Good In Bed Music, ASCAP (see “Intellectual Property”, “Liquidity and Capital Resources”, and “Interest of Management and Others in Certain Transactions”). If total royalty payments in any given calendar year are less than $100,000, we have agreed to pay any shortfall such that the annual minimum royalty paid under the Licensing Agreement will be $100,000 ..

Yep, that deffo sounds totally legit.  I think this is certainly an efficient way to remove money from those who (in Mr DeLonge's (aka Mr Handsome)'s opinion) don't have the brains to own any.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

On 11/1/2017 at 10:03 AM, rashore said:

...Tom DeLonge Appears on Joe Rogan's Podcast to Talk UFO Truth, But Instead Admits His "Secret" Knowledge Comes from Old Paperback UFO Books: http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/tom-delonge-appears-on-joe-rogans-podcast-to-talk-ufo-truth-but-instead-admits-his-secret-knowledge-comes-from-old-paperback-ufo-books

: " Basically, it amounted to DeLonge telling Rogan that he knows all sorts of cool stuff but won’t tell anyone until he gets paid."

He apparently is saying to buy his book if you want to know more about certain things; it's a basic book selling tactic everyone does. We live in 2017, basically anything can be free if you pirate it.  No complaints here.

Yes, it all can be speculative. However, when Tom starts talking about the group of people he has assembled for his company, his body language and tone changed. He becomes less spastic and focused and it is telling that there is a different matured mindset there.

Overall, Tom is an alien fanboy who pitched an idea into the hallowed halls of government and it seems some, with a more conservative approach on the subject, have grasped to the idea that Tom can deliver a bridge to expose the Phenomena of what is defying our understanding of physics and "flying" in our airspace; because that is the very source of this company to building "this" machine. Now we are at the stage where documents and video/pics are going to be released by a former secret government official that ran an aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies, and guess what, he has encountered that the Phenomena is real.

Let us try to character assassinate his group, because Tom is too easy.:rolleyes: 

On 11/2/2017 at 0:09 AM, ChrLzs said:

From that document:Yep, that deffo sounds totally legit.  I think this is certainly an efficient way to remove money from those who (in Mr DeLonge's (aka Mr Handsome)'s opinion) don't have the brains to own any.

$100,000 a year is nothing. Go ask the CEO of Wells Fargo what he makes just for him looking at graphs everyday. Tom already nearly raised 2 million. That will take about 20 years alone for him to collect all of. And more money should start pouring in after the release of the data and videos, which is not necessarily contingent on giving money by the way.

Seems like a legitimate company.

On 10/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, XenoFish said:

I could think of a much better use for that money. Imagine instead of crowd funding such stupidity. They raised money for medical research. 

100% all it comes down to in my mind. Even if aliens are real and everyone agrees they are real viruses harm far more humans. Maybe a bit weird but when I donate to charities I think about the competing charity that will not receive my donation and think to myself, "Could I truly tell these folks why I'm helping someone other than them?"

On 10/27/2017 at 4:33 PM, Timonthy said:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/10/tom-delonges-new-ufo-academy-is-crowdfunding-a-spaceship/

You can’t make this **** up.

Brings back good memories of listening to Blink 182 though.

Most of the people who believe this crap have probably never heard his music...

So here you go: 

That was a good song.  Too bad they made the video.  It's a historical document proving that these guys are literally a bunch of idiots.   

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Guyver said:

That was a good song.  Too bad they made the video.  It's a historical document proving that these guys are literally a bunch of idiots.   

Making millions of dollars...what idiots. It was silly though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Making millions of dollars...what idiots. It was silly though.

Right.  In any event, that's aside from the topic.  I am interested in this UFO encounter with the USS NImitz as described in the OP.  I mean, the guy is a credible source, being the former chief of security for the United States.....but from my checking he's the only source on this.  Which is not surprising as the military is under no obligation to share information with the public, and in fact has rules against it.

So, this topic is at least interesting in that respect.  

I haven't read the whole thread, but i did find this seemingly credible write up on the ufo incident.

Link

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Right.  In any event, that's aside from the topic.  I am interested in this UFO encounter with the USS NImitz as described in the OP.  I mean, the guy is a credible source, being the former chief of security for the United States.....but from my checking he's the only source on this.

Try here:
https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo-flir-footage.t9190/
(the guys at metabunk are generally pretty darn good at what they do...)

Also here at ATS - www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread265835/pg1 (I haven't hotlinked, as ATS may have loud autorun videos and other annoying 'issues' - you should use precautions before visiting!)  Make sure you check out the last two pages - it has been established that the log that came out, referring to a crashed object and a fast moving capsule, was in fact a fabrication.

Added PS - I just had a look at that link you posted, and it seems to relate to different events altogether...? Anyway, it's getting a bit offtopic, if you'd like to pursue it why not set up a new thread?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Try here:
https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo-flir-footage.t9190/...

- www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread265835/pg1 ...it has been established that the log that came out, referring to a crashed object and a fast moving capsule, was in fact a fabrication....

First link cites a plane heading away from the ship as the cause. Again, we really do not know if the footage is from the same event.

Second link actually states: 

Willard856 - abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread265835/pg9
posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
" The "no ordnance expended" is in the logisitic/planeguard serial (LOG/PG) in Event 3. It seems out of place to me" and
" I've only had a quick glance through the summary. It appears realistic (well, the non-UFO stuff anyway)" 

Willard856 thinks it could be real and some guy on the page before is totally dismissing the report probably based on some clerical errors.

Also, I noticed some talk about that ship probably not being out at sea - but I gathered it could of been possible.

Third option, and our favorite one, a cover-up.:lol:

10 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Willard856 thinks it could be real

Well, that would clearly be good enough for anyone - we can go home now, it's verified by a Willard think.

:rolleyes: 

After that and your other postings, I'm out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Well, that would clearly be good enough for anyone - we can go home now, it's verified by a Willard think. After that and your other postings, I'm out.

You were "I'm out" 40 posts ago,  yet you are still spamming me? lol. Take it easy.

You assume this document means something to me. It does not. However, should there be some actual reporting on the USS Nimitz incident and witnesses and other data that is uncovered, then that will mean something; verified. Good grief.

On 11/7/2017 at 10:48 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

You were "I'm out" 40 posts ago,  yet you are still spamming me? lol. Take it easy.

You assume this document means something to me. It does not. However, should there be some actual reporting on the USS Nimitz incident and witnesses and other data that is uncovered, then that will mean something; verified. Good grief.

Is the USS Nimitz incident classified information?

18 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Is the USS Nimitz incident classified information?

Most likely.

Ufo researcher Robert Powell is on his 2nd appeal on requesting the documents; as the government is finding it difficult to find the documents, however Chris Mellon states it can be accessed.

Chris Mellon and ToTheStars team have met with one of the pilots from the incident.

Also, Chris states that a Navy Officer's account can be seen on the web by searching "nimitz ufos 2004 there i was." Many results, but this may be it (also posted by Guyver above): https://fightersweep.com/1460/x-files-edition/

The link/account above states, in part:

"The targets, dubbed Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs), would drop from above 80K to hover roughly 50 feet off the water in a matter of seconds."

"At the time, the SPY-1 was the most sophisticated and powerful tactical radar on the planet.  With it, they were able to track these AAVs while they descended, hovered and then zipped away at speeds, turn rates and accelerations faster than any known friendly or threat aircraft.  Impossibly fast."

The incident with the USS Nimitz is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the experiences of people working in the US government. It also pales in comparison to some of the other incidents in terms of “bizarreness”. The notable thing about it is that the UFO were showing off on purpose. This is a recurring theme among many if not all of the incidents.

11 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Most likely.

Ufo researcher Robert Power is on his 2nd appeal on requesting the documents; as the government is finding it difficult to find the documents, however Chris Mellon states it can be accessed.

Chris Mellon and ToTheStars team have met with one of the pilots from the incident.

Also, Chris states that a Navy Officer's account can be seen on the web by searching "nimitz ufos 2004 there i was." Many results, but this may be it (also posted by Guyver above): https://fightersweep.com/1460/x-files-edition/

Most likely eh?

So why would Chris Mellon have an immunity that Chelsea Manning didn't?