Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena is Confirmed

Inversion5

24 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

By official disclosure, I mean the government openly and popularly admitting at least the very basic story (i.e. we’re being visited, we didn’t understand it, we see it as a threat, they’re not from outer space ect.)

'There's technology we're aware of before the public' is probably all you'd get, and is logical and reasonable.

9 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Maybe planes and maybe the first lights, however other eyewitness accounts express a more sensational occurrence and their accounts could of been false memories that Kean grasped onto. How does she correct a mistake that is not hers? Also, we know the truth about her being misled about Chilean bug videos, again,How does she correct a mistake that is not hers? That she does not want to add more embarrassment? Her credibility is surely tarnished, but a scammer... nah.

Yes, quantum entanglement is real and so is this Phenomena, says Luis Elizondo; his background verified by the tarnished Leslie Kean.

Maybe Kean latched onto BS? That's obvious. You probably have not seen the video that shows it is planes. Ever bother to look?

Let's see. How does Kean correct a mistake? Like every other worthwhile person does. They check the facts and when shown to have been wrong they say so. Being misled is no excuse. She's supposed to be an investigative reporter. For pities sake Kean, get out there and investigate instead of only posting rubbish.

Am I dealing with a kiddie here. "How does she correct a mistake that is not hers?" That's a kiddie question. "How does she correct a mistake that is not hers?" Another kiddie question.

Is Kean a scammer? You bet. If she was a good reporter she'd stop the BS and report what her investigations turn up instead of turning a bling eye to the facts as they are uncovered.

quantum entanglement is real. Are the statements of LE? So far all we have is anecdotes. Unlike quantum entanglement they are not independent verified. So don't bother to compare the two. Makes you look like you have no idea what you are doing.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

By official disclosure, I mean the government openly and popularly admitting at least the very basic story (i.e. we’re being visited, we didn’t understand it, we see it as a threat, they’re not from outer space ect.)

Oh please, this baloney has been going on for decades.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 7:25 AM, stereologist said:

Puthoff has NOT built a free-energy device. He has been saying he is looking into that idea and has gotten funding with no results to date.

Joking aside I think there's a higher chance of aliens visiting the earth than anybody creating a free energy device. And said aliens wont have a free energy device either. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm impressed, rashore - you found a couple of things I didn't..

Unfortunately for the OP, this merely mentions him as a supervisor - and no mention of any topics like those being discussed - for all we know he might have been a gopher.. or filing clerk..

This item merely mentions Elizondo as a CIFA employee, again, no clue as to what he did.

So, we do have some evidence that a Luis Elizondo worked at CIFA, but none of that is verifiable to ensure that we have the right guy.. (yes, there are definitely more Luis Elizondo's out there - there seem to be at least 3 different individuals with that name).  We certainly do not have any verification of the gradionse claims about him being, for example "Former Director, National Programs Special Mission Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense".  As far as i can find out, that 'division' of the OSD never existed..... so I guess that means he is a Man In Black! :rolleyes:

I found this, which has a picture of Elizondo (he's on the right) that seems to match very well:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/bs-mtblog-2009-11-never_ship_empty_port_cargo_sh-story.html
yet it talks about shipping and a fund-raising attempt (in 2009) for a new type of ocean cargo system - how the heck that fits in with intelligence work, let alone unidentified aerial threats... well, your guess is as good as mine.

And then there's this link https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/who-is-luis-elizondo-re-delonges-tts-aas-money-making-media-empire.18710/ (you may have to copy paste it).  It's at a paranormal forum, where a 'Lue' suddenly appears as a new member after Luis Elizondo's name was raised there in a similar way to what's happened here.  It's not entirely clear that 'Lue' is definitely Luis, but frankly, seeing the avoidance and waffling he posted there, I'd say that's him

Just like delonge, it's all about 'yes, just wait and see, it's all amazing stuff', while they continue to try to extract money from the gullible.

Yeah, my tidbits don't verify that Luis is THE Luis, or what the actual positions were of the Luis I did find. Your tidbits were interesting too, especially the article about Luis and the shipping. That is for sure the Luis on the team- but the article makes no mention of DoD. So I looked for more articles about it and... an article with his picture and stating how the shipping thing came about, including mention of DoD. No mention of his position in the DoD, but at least the connection is really there: http://www.stardem.com/news/article_2aeeb23c-ecdf-5b2a-b357-86653e4ffae3.html

Just a bit more, his middle name is Daniel: https://books.google.com/books?id=kYMqCqVqFQgC&pg=PT939&lpg=PT939&dq=never+ship+empty+luis+elizondo&source=bl&ots=wKJkwirZRu&sig=nnPWzd8iMx6ExxB9XedbbSlFMDQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIuZDhiLTXAhXI6YMKHXORAWIQ6AEIPDAH#v=onepage&q=never ship empty luis elizondo&f=false

And he has more patent listings: https://patents.justia.com/inventor/luis-daniel-elizondo

Unfortunately even though the news articles say they formed a company, Never Ship Empty Inc, and Luis filed patent... I could not find current listings for the company still existing.

• Like 2

Interesting thread...and it seems that several here, rashore, stereologist, and ChrLzs have done some online digging into DeLonge's group members.

I'm curious if anyone watched the Grant Cameron video (he does ramble on and I know little about him......) on the first page and their thoughts on his idea that DeLonge and others like Dr Greer are being manipulated by intel and military types to keep a narrative in front  for the public to distract from any truth that might be behind the scenes. This idea of psy ops or disinformation campaigns is not new in the ufo area and has been written about by Pilkington in Mirage Men and before that by Dr Vallee in Revelations. It is fairly well known that military covert disinfo campaigns have been routinely used in all manner of ways over the years. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if it's possible this is what DeLonge's group is all about as well as other groups like this over the last few decades.  I have no idea if the govt knows anything or is hiding some truth about the ufo enigma , though I tend to think they are in the dark about all the fuss also,....but are they just fronts for disinfo campaigns hiding the fact that the govt doesn't really know anything?

:huh:

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

You probably have not seen the video that shows it is planes. Ever bother to look?

Let's see. How does Kean correct a mistake?... Am I dealing with a kiddie here. "How does she correct a mistake that is not hers?"... If she was a good reporter she'd stop the BS and report what her investigations turn up instead of turning a bling eye to the facts as they are uncovered.

...Unlike quantum entanglement they are not independent verified. So don't bother to compare the two. Makes you look like you have no idea what you are doing.

I commented about it, so that implies I've seen it. They are lights in the sky, what else do you want me to say? The video was part of an investigative report about the phoenix lights, was one of the first things they showed.

Sorry, I can not envision what a statement of hers would look like to correct what others have told her, especially one that makes a difference to the cynics at UM. I probably missed something, but do you have direct knowledge of when she discovered something and made a decision not to include it, and the reason for it?

I was not comparing just transitioning back to the OP.

Did I miss anything kiddo?

Edited by dirtierdragoon4

Just now, dirtierdragoon4 said:

I commented about it, so that implies I've seen it. They are lights in the sky, what else do you want me to say? The video was part of an investigative report about the phoenix lights, was one of the first things they showed.

Sorry, I can not envision what a statement of hers would look like to correct what others have told her, especially one that makes a difference to the cynics at UM. I probably missed something, but do you have direct knowledge of when she discovered something and made a decision not to include it, and the reason for it?

The video shows light sin the sky, lights changing position relative to each other. Therefore, this is not a rigid craft and it supports those reporting planes and that one of the planes fell behind. That, the astronomer, and the person seeing the lights pass in front of the Moon all tell us there was no craft there.

Kean was well aware of the issues and chose not to report them. If you want to suggest that her writing was based on being unaware of the situation go ahead and claim Kean did a lousy job.

I believe you missed a lot kiddie.

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The video shows light sin the sky, lights changing position relative to each other. Therefore, this is not a rigid craft and it supports those reporting planes and that one of the planes fell behind. That, the astronomer, and the person seeing the lights pass in front of the Moon all tell us there was no craft there.

Kean was well aware of the issues and chose not to report them. If you want to suggest that her writing was based on being unaware of the situation go ahead and claim Kean did a lousy job.

I believe you missed a lot kiddie.

Kean did not make a book solely about the Phoenix Lights. Ufology is quite convoluted and my understanding is that she was no ufo research veteran coming into this. She at least helped bring something to the table during those days, as far as media exposure to generals, pilots, and government officials going on the record, kiddo.

Just now, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Kean did not make a book solely about the Phoenix Lights. Ufology is quite convoluted and my understanding is that she was no ufo research veteran coming into this. She at least helped bring something to the table during those days, as far as media exposure to generals, pilots, and government officials going on the record, kiddo.

Kean had the opportunity to correct mistakes and chose not to.

You posted the following based on Kean.

The overwhelming eyewitness accounts of a "star blocking craft" must of outweighed the astronomer's account of seeing planes in the first light event. Not saying they were not planes, just the "star blocking craft" was an addition to them. Obviously, Kean does not believe wholeheartedly in the most simplest answer usually being the correct one - she is a believer, not a scammer.

What is clear from the video, the astronomer, and the person reporting the "craft" passing in front of the Moon, there was no craft. Did Kean report that there was a craft or not? She had the opportunity to report the observations. Did she?

31 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Kean had the opportunity to correct mistakes and chose not to...

I do not know what else to tell you except she has verified Luis Elizondo's credentials by reviewing documents. Put aside ufology. How much expertise does she have to do that? I doubt any true expertise. Perhaps she took pics of the documents and showed it to a source of hers that knows something about something and then she got verification. ???

If interested, here are a bunch of ufo nerds (as they call themselves at one point) giving many perspectives on this supposed debacle for about 2 hours. Really great thoughts on this matter, I really recommend this to cynics (which many are in this video) and believers. Sorry, I have no highlights to share because...

4 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

If interested, here are a bunch of ufo nerds (as they call themselves at one point) giving many perspectives on this supposed debacle for about 2 hours. Really great thoughts on this matter, I really recommend this to cynics (which many are in this video) and believers. Sorry, I have no highlights to share because...

No highlights and no reason to watch it. I won't bother. I have important things to do.

6 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Seriously? I believe in ET UFOs, but the Phoenix lights were military flare practice.

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

Seriously? I believe in ET UFOs, but the Phoenix lights were military flare practice.

Never said it wasn't or was.

19 hours ago, doctor wu said:

Interesting thread...and it seems that several here, rashore, stereologist, and ChrLzs have done some online digging into DeLonge's group members.

I'm curious if anyone watched the Grant Cameron video (he does ramble on and I know little about him......) on the first page and their thoughts on his idea that DeLonge and others like Dr Greer are being manipulated by intel and military types to keep a narrative in front  for the public to distract from any truth that might be behind the scenes. This idea of psy ops or disinformation campaigns is not new in the ufo area and has been written about by Pilkington in Mirage Men and before that by Dr Vallee in Revelations. It is fairly well known that military covert disinfo campaigns have been routinely used in all manner of ways over the years. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if it's possible this is what DeLonge's group is all about as well as other groups like this over the last few decades.  I have no idea if the govt knows anything or is hiding some truth about the ufo enigma , though I tend to think they are in the dark about all the fuss also,....but are they just fronts for disinfo campaigns hiding the fact that the govt doesn't really know anything?

:huh:

While that's a cool idea, I tend to go with the simplest explanation for what we are seeing here, which is:

1. Tom Delonge continuing his tradition of scamming and making promise after freakin promise, none of which ever happen apart from him writing a new book, or telling us about impressive sounding plans (in this case for a sooper dooper spaceship) that are based on absolutely nothing of substance..

2. Tom Delonge happily accepting the claimed credentials of pretenders like Elizondo and 'Semivan', who are happy to jump on any bandwagon that might make a buck.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so immoral, sadly preying on those without much of a clue, and frankly this whole thread has a strong smell of spam for delonge's snake oiling.  And no, I'm not watching any new promotional material for this sewage.  Perhaps cruelly, I'd love to see a few folks here admit they have invested, but only so that in a year or two's time we can say "Told you so".

Just remember that if you do so, out of all/any monies invested,. delonge gets $100,000 per year.  You agree to that when you invest....

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

...Just remember that if you do so, out of all/any monies invested,. delonge gets $100,000 per year.  You agree to that when you invest....

The money gained from releasing a movie or documentary could be enough to cover that. It's a business, for profit. You can also sell what you invest if you want out.

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

While that's a cool idea, I tend to go with the simplest explanation for what we are seeing here, which is:

1. Tom Delonge continuing his tradition of scamming and making promise after freakin promise, none of which ever happen apart from him writing a new book, or telling us about impressive sounding plans (in this case for a sooper dooper spaceship) that are based on absolutely nothing of substance..

2. Tom Delonge happily accepting the claimed credentials of pretenders like Elizondo and 'Semivan', who are happy to jump on any bandwagon that might make a buck.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so immoral, sadly preying on those without much of a clue, and frankly this whole thread has a strong smell of spam for delonge's snake oiling.  And no, I'm not watching any new promotional material for this sewage.  Perhaps cruelly, I'd love to see a few folks here admit they have invested, but only so that in a year or two's time we can say "Told you so".

Just remember that if you do so, out of all/any monies invested,. delonge gets $100,000 per year.  You agree to that when you invest....

Well..there certainly is money involved here but I can't help wondering what else is going on. Saw this interesting piece while looking for more info about his project.  (BTW..this was written a year ago.....)

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/11/the-delonge-delusion-part-one/

From the article......

"Finally, after seventy years of official denial, deception, and obfuscation, UFO Truth is fast approaching. It’s coming to us not by way of some intrepid investigative journalist, nor through the efforts of leakers and whistleblowers like Julian Assange or Edward Snowden, but, rather, through the former lead-singer of a pop-punk band. This, at least, is what a great many in the UFO community are intent on believing......For now, let’s put to one side DeLonge’s commercial exploitation of an issue he insists is of unparalleled socio-political significance. Forget about the tie-in merchandise. For now, let us ask, simply, is DeLonge telling the truth? So far, he’s given little reason to suspect wilful deception on his part. I, for one, have no doubt that certain people in positions of influence are feeding him information. If he gained access to Podesta and McCasland, it stands to reason he may have held meetings with other figures in the corridors of power, as he claims. Quite how much these individuals can state with any authority on UFOs is another question entirely, as is their collective motivation for sharing their claimed knowledge of the phenomenon with, of all people, an MTV star. "

Edited by doctor wu
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

The money gained from releasing a movie or documentary could be enough to cover that. It's a business, for profit. You can also sell what you invest if you want out.

But, you have to have buyer's.

10 hours ago, doctor wu said:

"I, for one, have no doubt that certain people in positions of influence are feeding him information."

Here, let me amend that quote:  "no doubt that certain people claiming to be in positions of influence" - he may well be being egged on by persons you recognise, but he has no-one with relevant information, or at least no-one who stands up to any scrutiny, and over these last years despite delonge claiming "any day now', the carrot still dangles out of reach on a stick.  The carrot is a cardboard cutout, imo..

If he gained access to Podesta and McCasland, it stands to reason he may have held meetings with other figures in the corridors of power, as he claims.

Or it stands to equal reason that *they* are the only ones who have any interest, and perhaps that interest is to simply make a complete and utter fool of delonge.  Not that there is much effort required for that - just ask the other members of Blink182 what they think of him....

Quite how much these individuals can state with any authority on UFOs is another question entirely, as is their collective motivation for sharing their claimed knowledge of the phenomenon with, of all people, an MTV star. "

I'd start to listen a little more carefully if it was deGrasse-Tyson or similar - with Puthoff as their main sciency sorta guy, it is laughable - his background in this sort of thing is not good, eg he was utterly convinced that remote viewing was a real thing.. but his methods were absolutely shot full of holes.  Bad 'science' from a very poor scientist.. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Here, let me amend that quote:  "no doubt that certain people claiming to be in positions of influence" - he may well be being egged on by persons you recognise, but he has no-one with relevant information, or at least no-one who stands up to any scrutiny, and over these last years despite delonge claiming "any day now', the carrot still dangles out of reach on a stick.  The carrot is a cardboard cutout, imo..

Or it stands to equal reason that *they* are the only ones who have any interest, and perhaps that interest is to simply make a complete and utter fool of delonge.  Not that there is much effort required for that - just ask the other members of Blink182 what they think of him....

I'd start to listen a little more carefully if it was deGrasse-Tyson or similar - with Puthoff as their main sciency sorta guy, it is laughable - his background in this sort of thing is not good, eg he was utterly convinced that remote viewing was a real thing.. but his methods were absolutely shot full of holes.  Bad 'science' from a very poor scientist.. 

Actually to be accurate.....the last 2 quotes you attributed to me are not mine ,but from the article on that link....which I was quoting.

My point was that I think it's likely that DeLonge is being played by those involved in the group and maybe they are being played also by others within the military intel agencies for reasons we can only guess at. As I previously said, I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means but it's a possibility imho that there is more here than Delonge looking to make a quick buck  . It seems unlikely this is simply all about scamming ufo believers for money and that these people around DeLonge came together only for that reason.....but I suppose it's possible.

3 hours ago, doctor wu said:

...it's likely that DeLonge is being played by those involved in the group...

If anyone were to be truly playing him, it would most likely be Luis Elizondo. Because he seems to be the middle man in getting the videos and the redacted documents declassified, and not having that happen as promised will completely destroy Tom's company and supposedly set ufology back even more. The website where the declassified videos and redacted declassified documents are to be released needs to be done by this Monday, if not, it shows Tom getting too excited and once again getting ahead of himself with setting deadlines. Once Monday passes and nothing happens, I will mentally hibernate this issue for one month (I'm giving him a chance since the higher ups that need to declassify this Phenomena have enough things to deal with besides this issue and need to oversee that no sensitive info is released - even though I hear, and its proven, that China is great at stealing US intelligence, so what does it matter anyway) and then if nothing then, forgetting Tom forever - including his music. Well, I guess until he releases the goods as promised.

13 minutes ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

.. and supposedly set ufology back even more.

Is that actually possible?

(sorry)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

https://fullinbloom.com/tom-delonge-the-first-ever-declassified-videos-of-ufos-are-on-their-way/

Tom DeLonge (Angels & Airwaves, Blink-182) Posted 11/27/17:
“As promised, the first ever DECLASSIFIED videos of UFOs are on their way. In a few days, these videos will be presented to the world and along with them we will launch an Interim website that will grow into a robust partnership between Global Citizens and International Governments. These videos will be viewable here shortly, along with their documentation and chain of custody from the Department of Defense. We will also have a description and information on what you are watching. Coinciding with these videos, our most important announcement to date will be launched. Tell your parents and neighbors you knew about this before they did… because like it or not, they are about to hear about it.”

tomdelongeufo.jpg

As of the time of this posting, Tom's posts of the above are no longer available on whatever social media it was posted to. The only similar post was 2 days ago on Tom's twitter: "Not this week.... but next. B)" So I guess his statement about the timeline are technically true since Monday starts the next week. On Nov. 19, however, he posted to wait 3 weeks. So this inconsistency leads me to believe... he was able to steal a "spaceship", is a time traveler and forgot which date he traveled back to :lol: Man, I feel like a time traveler also. It feels like I was just on here yesterday with my last posts... or was I? Time traveling is so confusing...

Other details to expect, from Tom's Instagram post 3 weeks ago:

"We have been flying around the country and doing interviews (and what are also called “Q reports”) on fighter pilots that have had engagements with Advanced Aerial Threats. We have been doing these interviews in collaboration with Government representatives and they will be featured on our “COI” website (mentioned at our launch event and being built as we speak). This site will hold the videos captured on their systems, detailed reports from the pilots themselves, and other information that you will be interested in."