Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Inversion5

The Phenomena is Confirmed

350 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ChrLzs

At what point, DD, are you going to realise that we have seen this exact same behavior many times before, including the conveniently vanishing posts..?

Here's my prediction (will it be spookily accurate..?)... the videos will either not appear, or be the same shi stuff we've already seen, either debunked or just unidentifiable/unsupported = meaningless.

But hey, you feel free to throw money at Delonge.  Then you will be genuinely achieving something - helping a lying scammer get richer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badeskov
3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

https://fullinbloom.com/tom-delonge-the-first-ever-declassified-videos-of-ufos-are-on-their-way/

Tom DeLonge (Angels & Airwaves, Blink-182) Posted 11/27/17:
“As promised, the first ever DECLASSIFIED videos of UFOs are on their way.

Sigh. How many times have we heard this crap before? Besides that, many UFO videos have been declassified.

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

In a few days, these videos will be presented to the world and along with them we will launch an Interim website that will grow into a robust partnership between Global Citizens and International Governments. These videos will be viewable here shortly, along with their documentation and chain of custody from the Department of Defense. We will also have a description and information on what you are watching.

Riight. No, there won't be any such videos. If the DoD wanted to release such, they'd do it themselves with the appropriate explanations. Not leave it to a charlatan.

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Coinciding with these videos, our most important announcement to date will be launched. Tell your parents and neighbors you knew about this before they did… because like it or not, they are about to hear about it.”

I am very sure they will not.

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

tomdelongeufo.jpg

As of the time of this posting, Tom's posts of the above are no longer available on whatever social media it was posted to.

Oh really? Who would have thunk it.

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

The only similar post was 2 days ago on Tom's twitter: "Not this week.... but next. B)" So I guess his statement about the timeline are technically true since Monday starts the next week. On Nov. 19, however, he posted to wait 3 weeks. So this inconsistency leads me to believe... he was able to steal a "spaceship", is a time traveler and forgot which date he traveled back to :lol: Man, I feel like a time traveler also. It feels like I was just on here yesterday with my last posts... or was I? Time traveling is so confusing...

Are you sure you are all well and should not go see a doctor?

3 hours ago, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Other details to expect, from Tom's Instagram post 3 weeks ago:

"We have been flying around the country and doing interviews (and what are also called “Q reports”) on fighter pilots that have had engagements with Advanced Aerial Threats. We have been doing these interviews in collaboration with Government representatives and they will be featured on our “COI” website (mentioned at our launch event and being built as we speak). This site will hold the videos captured on their systems, detailed reports from the pilots themselves, and other information that you will be interested in."

No, they obviously haven't. But whatever rocks your boat.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
On 10/27/2017 at 5:15 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Besides DeLonge’s efforts to make profit, it’s also part of an ongoing effort to unofficially disclose classified information. There will eventually be an official disclosure that’ll at the very least include the basic story of what’s really been going on. 

 

Profit is not the motivation of this and he was already a successful businessman in the world of music. The other things you mention are relevant for discussion, but the profit, make money, aspect which you come out of the gates with is irrelevant and distracting to the real issue - how much of this is real disclosure, to what degree managed by the deep state and what will be the effects, etc.

They chose him for this. He didn't go to them. It's not a profit play. Just don't bring that up again, even if he does make money off it, it's not the motivation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
6 minutes ago, Area201 said:

Profit is not the motivation of this and he was already a successful businessman in the world of music.

That's daft - you are not a mind-reader.  Blink182's other band members would not take him back - they are not as gullible as some.   Did you not read the terms and conditions of his scam?  He gets $100,000 guaranteed every year, even if it is under-subscribed... Nah it's not about money. :blink:

Quote

The other things you mention are relevant for discussion, but the profit, make money, aspect which you come out of the gates with is irrelevant and distracting to the real issue - how much of this is real disclosure, to what degree managed by the deep state and what will be the effects, etc.

They chose him for this. He didn't go to them.

That's simply NOT true.  You need to do some homework.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

That's daft - you are not a mind-reader.  Blink182's other band members would not take him back - they are not as gullible as some.   Did you not read the terms and conditions of his scam?  He gets $100,000 guaranteed every year, even if it is under-subscribed... Nah it's not about money. :blink:

That's simply NOT true.  You need to do some homework.

"Thomas Matthew DeLonge better known by his stage name “Tom” is a prominent entrepreneur, musician and record producer with an estimated net worth of $60 million."

He doesn't need the money even if he makes a 100k/year from it. So he takes a base salary for efforts, so what. He'd probably make more not doing the UFO disclosure stuff. This is his interest like we are interested here talking about it or being skeptics, etc. 

I don't need to be a mind reader to figure that out. 

 

Edited by Area201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inversion5
3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

... the videos will either not appear, or be the same shi stuff we've already seen, either debunked or just unidentifiable/unsupported = meaningless....

I think we all will be impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 11/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

Tom DeLonge Posted 11/27/17:
“As promised... In a few days, these videos will be presented...

OK, so we gather that one is not true..

On 11/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

The only similar post was 2 days ago on Tom's twitter: "Not this week.... but next. B)"

So... that would be next week, except that post is gone too, right?

On 11/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

On Nov. 19, however, he posted to wait 3 weeks.

So, Sunday 10 Dec is the big day?  Everyone, mark your calendars and we'll meet back here then to look at the earth shattering information that is to come.  Or the next excuse. Personally, I just can't wait, my heart's all a-flutter.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
On 11/28/2017 at 7:50 PM, ChrLzs said:

That's simply NOT true.  You need to do some homework.

You need to do some homework. Your comments on Delonge are simply NOT true. Of course there's more to the story according to people who've been researching this for decades, and published books on the subject. But he didn't get into this to make a "profit". That's simply your derogatory fantasy accusations. 

If anything that aspect of it, the fund raising and how much money he makes from this, is more a distraction from the real issue - high level officials admitted the UFO phenomenon is real. Disclosure - 70 years late, watered-down and heavily managed with a spin, is taking place.

Delonge promised something big before and has delivered in that regard. 

 

 

Edited by Area201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
1 hour ago, Area201 said:

Delonge promised something big before and has delivered in that regard. 

{snipped another freaking video that these lazy sods expect everyone to watch}

 

??????  Sorry, I must have missed the 'something big' he delivered.  Please elaborate in WORDS NOT bloody videos.  Some of us have a life and don't wish to waste *any* of it at Youtube....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

??????  Sorry, I must have missed the 'something big' he delivered.  Please elaborate in WORDS NOT bloody videos.  Some of us have a life and don't wish to waste *any* of it at Youtube....

I did that already. I'm not sure if you are just trolling me or slow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

Oh, you must mean his Blink-music.  If it's of that little importance to you, then ..  ditto.

Bye - see you on 10 Dec.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
On 11/28/2017 at 3:27 PM, dirtierdragoon4 said:

https://fullinbloom.com/tom-delonge-the-first-ever-declassified-videos-of-ufos-are-on-their-way/

Tom DeLonge (Angels & Airwaves, Blink-182) Posted 11/27/17:
“As promised, the first ever DECLASSIFIED videos of UFOs are on their way. In a few days, these videos will be presented to the world and along with them we will launch an Interim website that will grow into a robust partnership between Global Citizens and International Governments. These videos will be viewable here shortly, along with their documentation and chain of custody from the Department of Defense. We will also have a description and information on what you are watching. Coinciding with these videos, our most important announcement to date will be launched. Tell your parents and neighbors you knew about this before they did… because like it or not, they are about to hear about it.”

tomdelongeufo.jpg

As of the time of this posting, Tom's posts of the above are no longer available on whatever social media it was posted to. The only similar post was 2 days ago on Tom's twitter: "Not this week.... but next. B)" So I guess his statement about the timeline are technically true since Monday starts the next week. On Nov. 19, however, he posted to wait 3 weeks. So this inconsistency leads me to believe... he was able to steal a "spaceship", is a time traveler and forgot which date he traveled back to :lol: Man, I feel like a time traveler also. It feels like I was just on here yesterday with my last posts... or was I? Time traveling is so confusing...

Other details to expect, from Tom's Instagram post 3 weeks ago:

"We have been flying around the country and doing interviews (and what are also called “Q reports”) on fighter pilots that have had engagements with Advanced Aerial Threats. We have been doing these interviews in collaboration with Government representatives and they will be featured on our “COI” website (mentioned at our launch event and being built as we speak). This site will hold the videos captured on their systems, detailed reports from the pilots themselves, and other information that you will be interested in."

Unfortunately, Mr. Delong seems to run on a different time continuum than the rest of us. Almost a year ago in December we were told of release of information soon, within days or at most a couple weeks... And here we are a year later and still nada from that release. So since a few days to couple weeks of Tom's time is at least a year or more in actual real time waiting... it might be at least a few years before Tom's three weeks comes to any sort of announcement.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw

The guy's a bull**** artist and he's been conning people for years--that's his shtick. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
13 hours ago, Area201 said:

Of course there's more to the story according to people who've been researching this for decades, and published books on the subject.

Yeah, hundreds of people published hundreds of books on the subject but dont you wonder why we dont have any proof of alien live forms, alien rechnology or any other kind alien presence yet? Not one lousy single image, not one fantastic new technology and no alien messages taken to the people of the world that would prove at least one of the hundreds/thousands of claims given? And, do you really think that a third row musician will enlighten the world "on the subject"?

Quote

.... high level officials admitted the UFO phenomenon is real. Disclosure - 70 years late, watered-down and heavily managed with a spin, is taking place.

I`m getting tired about the "high level officials", "experienced pilots", "former NASA employees", "police officer" blahbla because its so outdated and only naive persons give it a value. And yeah, 70 years of "disclosure" meanwhile but, nothing extraordinary has been disclosed so far, right? Why not? I tell ya.

Quote

*vid snipped*

A guy is talking 15 minutes, so what? There are thousands of similar vids on YT. If you have seen one of them, you know them all.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badeskov
13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh, you must mean his Blink-music.  If it's of that little importance to you, then ..  ditto.

Bye - see you on 10 Dec.

Mate, aren't you the eternal optimist....:P

Cheers,
Badeskov

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu

Did anyone watch this you tube clip posted above........thoughts on what Cameron is saying?

btw....I'm not necessarily supporting Cameron's claims but I have thought for a long time that many of these ufo dsiclosure groups were being manipulated as Cameron says.

Dr Vallee has talked about this govt disinformation  for several decades.

Edited by doctor wu
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu

BTW....there's this guy called' Eric Julien'  who has been saying he's in contact with aliens for some time now and that he will be taken up with a friend to be one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelations in the Bible....and it will start the End Times. I bring this up here because he claims the date will be Dec 10 when he is taken up by aliens working for God and it will happen in Orleans France........The same as Delonge's date for ufo disclosure. Thought the timing was odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
16 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

Did anyone watch this you tube clip posted above........thoughts on what Cameron is saying?

{lazy yt clip removed}

Well, you obviously did, so tell us what he said and why you were impressed.  In other words.... this is a discussion forum, and I for one am very tired of argumentum youtubum.

In case you hadn't noticed, there are a *lot* of weirdos out there with weird claims, and unless there is support or evidence, then the words "utter waste of time" seem appropriate.

 

Added SPOILER... Just did a search on Grant Cameron, who I gather is the subject of the video.

He is a Steven Greer supporter.  Anyone still interested?  I rest my case.  This is *all* about extracting every last dollar from the terminally gullible.  Any idiot can just keep claiming it's all a gubmint coverup, and whilst doing so, conveniently avoid the topic of why don't any other other gubmint's (inc. those hostile to the one under discussion) expose anything?  Is the US in charge of the whole world, including all amateur astronomers??

This really is a truckload of stinking manure.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
41 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Well, you obviously did, so tell us what he said and why you were impressed.  In other words.... this is a discussion forum, and I for one am very tired of argumentum youtubum.

In case you hadn't noticed, there are a *lot* of weirdos out there with weird claims, and unless there is support or evidence, then the words "utter waste of time" seem appropriate.

 

Added SPOILER... Just did a search on Grant Cameron, who I gather is the subject of the video.

He is a Steven Greer supporter.  Anyone still interested?  I rest my case.  This is *all* about extracting every last dollar from the terminally gullible.  Any idiot can just keep claiming it's all a gubmint coverup, and whilst doing so, conveniently avoid the topic of why don't any other other gubmint's (inc. those hostile to the one under discussion) expose anything?  Is the US in charge of the whole world, including all amateur astronomers??

This really is a truckload of stinking manure.

He's saying the same thing he did before on the earlier clip posted on this Delonge thread......that Delonge is being manipulated by govt people for their own reasons .....didn't we  go over this before..?....I am getting old and have read far too many ufo books and posts on ufo subjects...etc....my names and groups  get a bit mixed up sometimes...:wacko:

I can't say I'm impressed either with Cameron (did not know he 'supported Greer..since he also says Greer is being used...).., but it kind of makes sense that the govt would manipulate these groups so they can control the ufo and alien  'dialogue'....whatever that ends up being. I found Pilkington's book and Dr Vallee's book to be interesting regarding the claims that many of these groups have been used without them even being very aware of it.....so I'm curious about Cameron's claims which are similar. I honestly have no idea if he's right but again that seems like the kind if think govt intel agencies would do just to keep on top of the situation.

Edited by doctor wu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
51 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

BTW....there's this guy called' Eric Julien'  who has been saying he's in contact with aliens for some time now and that he will be taken up with a friend to be one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelations in the Bible....and it will start the End Times. I bring this up here because he claims the date will be Dec 10 when he is taken up by aliens working for God and it will happen in Orleans France........The same as Delonge's date for ufo disclosure. Thought the timing was odd.

Actually Icabod Crane is one of the witnesses.

jmccr8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

Dr Wu, you seem to be ignoring something - would you mind addressing the question below?
 

Quote

 

why don't any other other gubmint's (inc. those hostile to the one under discussion) expose anything?  Is the US in charge of the whole world, including all amateur astronomers??

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Dr Wu, you seem to be ignoring something - would you mind addressing the question below?
 

Thanks.

I honestly have no idea what that question has to do with Cameron's idea that Delonge is being played by the gubbermint......you'll have to enlighten me about amateur astronomers and gubbermints in this instance.

BTW....What exactly do you think I'm talking about ...because it seems we are talking at cross purposes as they say.

:huh:

 

Edited by doctor wu
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Actually Icabod Crane is one of the witnesses.

jmccr8

Yes...but sadly he's gone now and no longer available to fill that need.....since he was canceled.  ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
22 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

I honestly have no idea what that question has to do with Cameron's idea that Delonge is being played by the gubbermint......you'll have to enlighten me about amateur astronomers and gubbermints in this instance.

BTW....What exactly do you think I'm talking about ...because it seems we are talking at cross purposes as they say.

:huh:

 

Sigh.  The whole claim is about a coverup, about disclosure, about gubmint hiding something...

So, did these aliens ONLY deal with the USA?  Or is USA in cahoots with lots of others - how does that work when many of them are not US allies at all?

And how are all these secrets hidden from the many, many amateur astronomers around the globe?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Sigh.  The whole claim is about a coverup, about disclosure, about gubmint hiding something...

So, did these aliens ONLY deal with the USA?  Or is USA in cahoots with lots of others - how does that work when many of them are not US allies at all?

And how are all these secrets hidden from the many, many amateur astronomers around the globe?

Apparently we were talking about two different things.

I have no idea if the govt is hiding anything or if there is anything to disclose on the ufo/alien theme.. Nor do I have any idea if anyone is in cahoots with aliens . etc. I don't think this is only about money and scamming the public. I think there's more going on but not necessarily any ufo truths.

My point simply was that it's possible that these ufo groups like Delonge's- for whatever reason- are being manipulated by various govt agencies for reasons we aren't aware of. 

There might not be anything to disclose in that the govt might not know any more than the rest of us about why people see and experience so-called ufo events and allegedly have contact with 'aliens'. It may be they  want to know what the heck is going on with these bizarre claims by the public  or that they feel it could be a threat to security simply on a social psychological level. I'm certainly not proposing that our govt or any other has direct knowledge of or is in league with space aliens. I think for the most part that the military and intel groups are basically skeptical of the whole thing but are curious about any possible  ramifications and are wanting to keep an eye on these people for future needs. Again I'm not a conspiracy theorist  but knowing that our govt has been involved in all manner of intel ops and tricks in other areas it shouldn't surprise us that they might spend the taxpayers dollars to use these ufo groups for other covert purposes while making them think they are going to give them some secret about aliens that of course they don't have.

I hope that clears up my impressions around Cameron and his ideas about Delonge. Perhaps it is just a game by Delonge to have some money on the side or perhaps he's a true believer....yet one wonders why these others who have intel backgrounds are involved. It seems a bit strange to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.