Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
BruiserBrody

Lizzie Tomlinson

BruiserBrody

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/crime-mystery/the-slaying-of-lizzie-tomlinson/

A little girl goes missing from a busy park. The perp and her are seen by dozens of witnesses. She is found sadistically murdered soon after and the media storm that follows causes the police to bungle the investigation, leading to them arresting the wrong man. 30 years later a new lead has risen that may finally solve this cold case. 

• Like 2

susieice

Why don't authorities just do the DNA tests the cousin and the woman who believes her father could be involved are offering? It may confirm one of them is guilty or exonerate both. The Norris woman's story sounds very interesting. She believes her father guilty of a lot.

It seems a lot of people saw this person with the victim. What a horrific thing to do to a 6 year old. I hope they find who did this now.

• Like 4

BruiserBrody

I suppose at this point the money and effort is no longer there. 

• Like 2

firebird

Here is a picture of David Norris in about 1972-74. He closely resembles the man seen leaving with Lizzie and he was in fact pulled over by the police and questioned at the time due to his likeness of the suspect. 

I am trying to upload the police drawing of the suspect in Lizzie's case. 

dAVE APROX 1974.jpg

• Like 1

BruiserBrody
On 11/11/2019 at 6:50 PM, firebird said:

Here is a picture of David Norris in about 1972-74. He closely resembles the man seen leaving with Lizzie and he was in fact pulled over by the police and questioned at the time due to his likeness of the suspect. 

I am trying to upload the police drawing of the suspect in Lizzie's case. 

dAVE APROX 1974.jpg

It's in the link.