Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there a “Spirit World”?

Shaddi

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

There is no portal to hell as there is no such thing as Hell. hell was created by religion in order to keep you under control by fear. There are an upper and lower plain of existence. All spirit go to either the upper or lower by using the one thing god gave to everyone, the choice of using your Free Will. If you would like to know more on how to get to each, just ask and i'll explain it to you personally

2 hours ago, SpiritMediumDaniel said:

There is no portal to hell as there is no such thing as Hell. hell was created by religion in order to keep you under control by fear. There are an upper and lower plain of existence. All spirit go to either the upper or lower by using the one thing god gave to everyone, the choice of using your Free Will. If you would like to know more on how to get to each, just ask and i'll explain it to you personally

Do you have factual evidence to support your claim of a 'spirit world' or are you just recycling new age thought? 

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel
14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Do you have factual evidence to support your claim of a 'spirit world' or are you just recycling new age thought? 

I am a medium. I see, hear and feel spirit around me all day and night. Spirit come to me because of my light and energy, of which i cross them over. I have 3 spirit guides who bring other lost souls to me to cross over. All spirit live on another plain of existence. An upper and lower level. Lower level spirit are earth bound. They are the one's most people catch a glimpse of. They are the ones i try to cross over, and i say try because some don't want to leave where they are. They have made friends there and are still afraid of being judged and or cast into hell. But judgement and hell do not exist. They are things made up by religion so that they can control you. God gave us all free will, and in death of the body the spirit who was brainwashed into thinking it would go to hell, uses it's free will to stay in the lower level. Although the lower isn't to bad, no pain, no sorrow, but you can only roam this world and you're still surrounded by the negative energies that remain here. Negative energies are what hollywood makes movies from. They are not killer clowns and nuns. They can not pick up knives and kill you. They don't want you dead, they want you alive so that they can attach themselves to you to drain your energy from you to feed themselves

On 03. 11. 2017. at 11:08 PM, Hammerclaw said:

I visit the spirit world, all the time, with photographs to prove it.              DSC_0466-600x380.jpg                                               

Hahaahahaha you rock

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, SpiritMediumDaniel said:

I am a medium. I see, hear and feel spirit around me all day and night. Spirit come to me because of my light and energy, of which i cross them over. I have 3 spirit guides who bring other lost souls to me to cross over. All spirit live on another plain of existence. An upper and lower level. Lower level spirit are earth bound. They are the one's most people catch a glimpse of. They are the ones i try to cross over, and i say try because some don't want to leave where they are. They have made friends there and are still afraid of being judged and or cast into hell. But judgement and hell do not exist. They are things made up by religion so that they can control you. God gave us all free will, and in death of the body the spirit who was brainwashed into thinking it would go to hell, uses it's free will to stay in the lower level. Although the lower isn't to bad, no pain, no sorrow, but you can only roam this world and you're still surrounded by the negative energies that remain here. Negative energies are what hollywood makes movies from. They are not killer clowns and nuns. They can not pick up knives and kill you. They don't want you dead, they want you alive so that they can attach themselves to you to drain your energy from you to feed themselves

Pomarie Friend ..

This Means Peace in the Night To You ..

Thankyou very much for Sharing Your Insights, Your Knowing and Your Experiences ..

I Have Knowing, As You Do ..And I Have Seen and Done Many Things Also ...

Most Grateful ,To Have You Here, Sharing Your Knowledge ...

Thankyou ..

Blessings Friend ...

Donna ..xx

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel
On 6/28/2018 at 12:53 PM, XenoFish said:

I asked for evidence. Not a life story. 

So you want proof of pure energy. That's your soul, same as mine. Or do you think your brain runs on magic?

8 minutes ago, SpiritMediumDaniel said:

So you want proof of pure energy. That's your soul, same as mine. Or do you think your brain runs on magic?

Our brains are chemically driven organic computers. There is no evidence for the soul and energy simply means work. WTF is pure energy anyway. Pure nuclear energy? Metabolic energy? Electromagnetic energy? Take your pick. As for magic, that nothing more than psyche tricks to engineer confirmation bias and to generate self-fulfilling actions. Any energy you feel is a phantom sensation generated by your brain because you tell it to feel something that isn't there, it's a psychosomatic response. And you you're seeing things, have you spoken to a psychiatrist?

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel
On 6/28/2018 at 12:53 PM, XenoFish said:

I asked for evidence. Not a life story. 

Sorry, don't have time for people who just want a debate. Like myself, God has nothing to prove to you. He created you for a purpose, if he didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't.

1 minute ago, SpiritMediumDaniel said:

Sorry, don't have time for people who just want a debate. Like myself, God has nothing to prove to you. He created you for a purpose, if he didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't.

Of course god has nothing to prove, god doesn't exist, neither do spirits, demons, etc. They are all phantoms of the mind, figments of the imagination. I could care less about god. You have a lot to prove actually. If you claim you've got some special woo ability, hope you can back it up. Go ahead, tell me about my brother. He's dead, he should give you some information. 

There are some people who can not be helped. 

Figured you were all talk. How boring. But as I expected.

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

You are the all talk, only difference is people listen to what i have to say. You are just a non believer, i can accept you for that. I can also accept the fact that you only want a debate and spread your own inner anger, something of which i will no subject myself to. You can go on criticizing all you want. But in order for it to hurt me would mean that i recognize it as being hurtful, and i don't. No man on earth has power over anyone. I will also not recognize anything else you have to say, as it means absolutely nothing to me and holds no value whatsoever .

You are the all talk, only difference is people listen to what i have to say. You are just a non believer, i can accept you for that. I can also accept the fact that you only want a debate and spread your own inner anger, something of which i will no subject myself to. You can go on criticizing all you want. But in order for it to hurt me would mean that i recognize it as being hurtful, and i don't. No man on earth has power over anyone. I will also not recognize anything else you have to say, as it means absolutely nothing to me and holds no value whatsoever .

Here's the funny thing bub. I made the rounds in the occult. I learned that it's easy to deceive oneself and end up with people believing their imaginary friends are real. Not just some subjective manifestation of their own ego. Of course what I say means nothing to you and has little value, that's called belief perseverance. It's just a fancy way of saying denial. I've been there, you think you're talking to great aunt ruth, but it's just a mental construct you've fabricated. 

• Like 1