Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot and pendulum Readings

Trame122

6 minutes ago, Trame122 said:

Absolutely! Me too :)

Thanks for letting me know about cosmic awareness! Great site. I get emails from the cosmos but it's not the same thing.  I'm looking into the site.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM Trame :st

I would like a pendulum reading please. Not often we get folks around here offering pendulum readings. Thank you.

Great! Will get that done for you later today.  I will have it in your mailbox.  My pleasure

Just now, Trame122 said:

Great! Will get that done for you later today.  I will have it in your mailbox.  My pleasure

Oh gosh.. please post it here in the thread for everyone. I'm not shy about getting public readings.

Just now, rashore said:

Oh gosh.. please post it here in the thread for everyone. I'm not shy about getting public readings.

Sounds good! :)

3 hours ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM Trame :st

I would like a pendulum reading please. Not often we get folks around here offering pendulum readings. Thank you.

Hello and thank you.  I didn't realize you were a part of this awesome site!  I will get your reading done tonight, i have a few things to tend to now.  It is always fun doing a pendulum reading.  it is actually my favorite. 

57 minutes ago, Shaddi said:

May i ask for a reading please?

Yes absolutely, I will have to give it to you tomorrow morning ok?  Sorry busy night :)

Just now, Trame122 said:

Yes absolutely, I will have to give it to you tomorrow morning ok?  Sorry busy night :)

ok, send me a private message when your ready

2 hours ago, Trame122 said:

Hello and thank you.  I didn't realize you were a part of this awesome site!  I will get your reading done tonight, i have a few things to tend to now.  It is always fun doing a pendulum reading.  it is actually my favorite. 

Right now you need to look inside your heart and find courage to move forward.  Spirit is with you we are always with you  you need to heal your heal throat chakra so you can speak your mind, you need to be able to speak your truth.  call on your heart to keep love evolving.  Before to long all with fall into place.  you are a very gifted man and are opening your heart once again. WE usually lose track of time in our lives now is the impartial time to this moment.  call on your guides to let us assist you with your issues to heal yourself.   Your guides asked do you know Betty or a Sabrina? 

They ended on that note.  When they give messages to you they are seeing things that might have happened already or haven't taken place yet.  

I did an angel reading too and this is what i came up with:

You recently had an issue come to light with a relationship and are now seeking comfort in a loving situation.  It is showing to not be afraid of opening your heart, there is love to be given and you will feel safe so to speak in it. Express yourself because you can trust what will come of it.    There will be an upcoming decision that will need to be made and  .  At that time I would call on your guides and angels to assist you with making the right one.  Stay strong and allow the situation to unfold, you may have to detach yourself a bit to allow this to happen.  All will work out, ask for your guides help they are always there. 

sure I'll bite.

not sure what a pendulum reading is...but i will opt for that sort of reading. posting on here is just fine.

27 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

sure I'll bite.

not sure what a pendulum reading is...but i will opt for that sort of reading. posting on here is just fine.

Great! Will have it done for you in the morning :) A pendulum reading consists of me using a crystal quartz pendulum infused with my energy.  I connect with spirit through it.  Your guides will come through and send messages to you that are needed at that time. 

Look forward to giving you a reading.  Have a good night

On 01/11/2017 at 0:56 AM, Trame122 said:

Hello!!  Wow!  I see celebration has come to pass for you.  Happiness with other people, joyous times.  there was stability and structure, 
Whatever it was there was some sort of celebratory moment which could have resulted in travel, but was shared with others.  There seems to be somewhat of a triangle you are in now. that could have stemmed from whatever was going on prior. I am getting that you met someone in the recent past who is fun and you are in a time of excitement, from at one time was more of a stagnant situation.  This third party has come into play and is making life seem more fun for you now, you are celebrating and just having a go at life again.  I have to say there is a lot of unexpected happiness taking place here, It's like you fell into a landfill of bliss.  Really, I never received such positivity in a reading before.  every card is full of happiness.  They are all like having a party.  You worked towards this and you deserve to be happy!!  Does this have something to do with work?  I feel like it is a work thing, at work or with co workers.  either way you earned this happiness and you need to flourish in it, 

I'm sorry, Trame122 but I can't relate with your reading in any way. It feels like this reading is not for me. Thanks for the try anyways.

11 hours ago, Trame122 said:

Right now you need to look inside your heart and find courage to move forward.  Spirit is with you we are always with you  you need to heal your heal throat chakra so you can speak your mind, you need to be able to speak your truth.  call on your heart to keep love evolving.  Before to long all with fall into place.  you are a very gifted man and are opening your heart once again. WE usually lose track of time in our lives now is the impartial time to this moment.  call on your guides to let us assist you with your issues to heal yourself.   Your guides asked do you know Betty or a Sabrina? 

They ended on that note.  When they give messages to you they are seeing things that might have happened already or haven't taken place yet.  

I did an angel reading too and this is what i came up with:

You recently had an issue come to light with a relationship and are now seeking comfort in a loving situation.  It is showing to not be afraid of opening your heart, there is love to be given and you will feel safe so to speak in it. Express yourself because you can trust what will come of it.    There will be an upcoming decision that will need to be made and  .  At that time I would call on your guides and angels to assist you with making the right one.  Stay strong and allow the situation to unfold, you may have to detach yourself a bit to allow this to happen.  All will work out, ask for your guides help they are always there. 

Is this one for me? You had quoted yourself to give the reading so I wasn't sure.

Ok, thank you. I don't know any Betty's or Sabrina's... and I'm not a man. And the whole love stuff wasn't accurate. Ah well, thanks for the reading anyway.

• Like 1

Omg! I know ur not a man.  That was not meant to say man.  I like feedback, whether it's right on or not.  It's always good to know either way.  

Tena Koe,  Trame. Greetings and welcome to UM. I see you have a lot of requests and you may be busy in next few days. I would love a reading when your free and available.  Thank you. .. I believe that you are very gifted.. will wait to hear from you and please no rush when you get it done is when it's done.... thank u again... can post here to I don't mind.

Thank you! I will definitely get your reading done.  I enjoy your forums it's a fun site. I will ttys. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trame122 said:

Thank you! I will definitely get your reading done.  I enjoy your forums it's a fun site. I will ttys. 

Thank you very much Trame. Yes the forum is a wonderful outlet/inlet for our experiences and learning... I'm really happy your here doing what you can  for people. It's a wonderful, courageous, selfless act, that can be open to scorn and judgement but also can give comfort and closure and hope and Direction.. Thank you for your time and dedication.. 

You really nailed it!  This is the first time I ever did readings online without seeing the person in front of me.  It took confidence building for sure.  I do readings in a store and at home, so this is a new twist.  I do enjoy it! 

May I have a reading too? Please!!  In a private message.  Thank you!!  

Yes absolutely. I am going to give readings tomorrow.  Today wound up being a very busy day. Have a good night and I will message you when done :)

• Like 1