Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot and pendulum Readings

Trame122

On 10/31/2017 at 1:51 PM, Trame122 said:

Hello, I am new to this site, and read Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have received messages from spirit since I was a child, and I enjoy helping others get through rough and uncertain times. I will do a reading for whomever wants one using my intuition while using the cards. If you like I am also an energy healer and can send distant healing out if needed. 

Hi if you're still giving readings I would love a general one please! Thanks in advance!!! 

15 hours ago, JestyBlue said:

Ooh, could I get a reading in regards to career wise? Please and thank you.

Yes, I will get it done a little later :)

• Like 1

On 10/31/2017 at 0:51 PM, Trame122 said:

Hello, I am new to this site, and read Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have received messages from spirit since I was a child, and I enjoy helping others get through rough and uncertain times. I will do a reading for whomever wants one using my intuition while using the cards. If you like I am also an energy healer and can send distant healing out if needed. 

Hi, if you ever get time i would really like a ready about upcoming months.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 9:19 PM, Trame122 said:

Yes, I am going to have to do it tomorrow for you.  :)  

Hey! Are you still doing these? If so, can I PM you details for a more accurate response?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 9:19 PM, Trame122 said:

Yes, I am going to have to do it tomorrow for you.  :)  

It's been over a month since you have checked in here in the thread Trame... you still around and giving readings?

Hello, yes I have been on here frequently actually, but I just click on the Bell and message icon when I get a request.  I am usually on my phone and rarely am on the main page. I have been giving readings regularly

• Like 2

I also put who is asking for a reading on their page or I message them. It just seems to work out that way.  Everyone is very friendly and I have made a few friends on here. You have a great site.

Starting in February I will start renting out a room in the store I work at where I do readings for clients, and hopefully I will have my website up and running. So I will let you  and everyone else know at that time that I will be getting away from free readings on a daily basis.   

• Like 2

Glad you are still around. We usually shut down reading threads after the OP hasn't been back in a month, so pop in once in a while to say hi and let us know you are still around. If in the future you plan on stopping with this thread, just let a moderator know and they can close the thread for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering if you were still offering readings? If so, may I please have one when you have time :-)

Thank you and Happy New Year,

Lynne

Thank you and same to you!  Happy New year!  I will do a reading for you, I have a few to get to. I have had a busy week as I'm sure we all have.  I will message you soon:)

• Like 1

Hi I am new to This site and would be so very grateful if I could possibly have a reading at a time that suits you. Happy new year to you and thank you. Not sure how it works if you message me or if I message you. Thanks  

Happy new year to you to as well!  I am going to get all readings done this week. Holidays made it difficult for me to find time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you have time, I would love a reading and some energy healing. I know you are must or may not get anything from me, so I understand if you can't. 

Hello, yes hon I will get to your reading a little later today. No worries. A healing will come through for you. 

• Like 2

Hi Trame,

If you are still offering readings, I'd love some insights on my love life. Will anything happen this year?

Thank you very much for your time, greatly appreciated!

I am going to get to all your readings today. I apologize for the wait I haven't been feeling to good these past few days. :)

• Like 1