Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot and pendulum Readings

Trame122

On 1/22/2018 at 10:39 AM, Trame122 said:

I am going to get to all your readings today. I apologize for the wait I haven't been feeling to good these past few days. :)

Hi Trame,

Are you still around?

On 1/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, CrumbledOreos said:

Hi Trame,

If you are still offering readings, I'd love some insights on my love life. Will anything happen this year?

Thank you very much for your time, greatly appreciated!

Hello CrumbledOreos,  love that name. Lol. 

I have your reading ready. 

There is an energy coming up for you, its a youthful loving energy. Could also be a love message coming through. Connection with your higher self, creativity.  Although it may be slow in coming your way something in regards to the heart and love will be entering your life shortly. Just have patience. Your in a good place or will be, just need to remain in balance in life between work and play. Two variables coming together so balance is key.  This looks like a time of testing your patience and how well you are able to keep people and situations in your life in an equal manner.  The angels are watching over you, your in good hands.  

On 12/31/2017 at 7:04 PM, geminigal said:

Hello,

I was wondering if you were still offering readings? If so, may I please have one when you have time :-)

Thank you and Happy New Year,

Lynne

Hello Lynne, I have to apologize I never got to your reading. I had a few come up and your post must have got lost in the mix. I did do one for you if your still interested. 

At this moment it looks like you've had enough of a situation. Like your ready to move forward there isn't any more you can do now but move forward. You have an earthy energy around you, very grounded with stability, and motherly tendencies. Hold onto that energy and essentially what's showing you are. Things will feel like they are moving slowly and you may have a difficult time leaving a situation behind but with your strength and having that stable way about you, you will eventually be able to move forward and stay there. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 4:32 PM, KimbyKim said:

Hi I am new to This site and would be so very grateful if I could possibly have a reading at a time that suits you. Happy new year to you and thank you. Not sure how it works if you message me or if I message you. Thanks  

Hi KimbyKim,

I tried to message you in your inbox but I exceeded my three a day I guess.  I have your reading for you. If you would like it in your inbox I can send it tomorrow. Let me know. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...