Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot and pendulum Readings

Trame122

Hello, I am new to this site, and read Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have received messages from spirit since I was a child, and I enjoy helping others get through rough and uncertain times. I will do a reading for whomever wants one using my intuition while using the cards. If you like I am also an energy healer and can send distant healing out if needed. 

• Like 3

Hello Trame122 and welcome to the site!!

I'll take you up on your kind offer of a reading, if I may. Just a general one - what do you see for me over the next 6 months or so?

Hello! I will be more then happy to read for both of you.  I had to go into work so as soon as I get home I will get it done for you.  I usually bring my cards with me but today, I was running late. 

So if you have patience I will make it happen. I promise you won't be disappointed.   Thank you for contacting me. If you like, email me so it's more private. If we are allowed to do that. *Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

39 minutes ago, Mark Three said:

Hello Trame122 and welcome to the site!!

I'll take you up on your kind offer of a reading, if I may. Just a general one - what do you see for me over the next 6 months or so?

I posted below regarding your reading.  Do you mind me putting on this site or do you prefer an email?  I should have put hours I am at work too.  Mon thru Thursday I can read anytime. Sorry for today, I left my cards at home, I thought they were in my bag but of course they weren't.   Lol.  Otherwise never a problem. Also Saturday after five. 

Ok as soon as I am home  will get it done

Hello Trame122 - I've no objection to you posting the reading on this site provided you are comfortable with doing so.

4 hours ago, Mark Three said:

Hello Trame122 - I've no objection to you posting the reading on this site provided you are comfortable with doing so.

Hello Mark, To start two things came to me at first and that was family, Do you have a daughter?  A women that is dear to you cam out in the reading.  very down to earth and financially stable, nature keeps coming to mind as well.  this seems to be a nostalgic time for you.  If not as of yet it will be, memories of younger times start playing a role in your life and reconnecting with someone from your past is very likely to take place. 

I did a 6 month reading for you, In November you are going to start something new and you have all the skills to make this happen.  you are feeling very purposeful this month.  It is in the beginning stages for you and you will put as much forth as you can to complete it.  Purity comes to mind too.  So something very new and pure.  in December  it looks like this will be a month for rest. you will need it i suppose after how much you will want to put forth in November.  It is likely your body will feel tired and will need a retreat if you will, to recuperate.  it will also be a good time to reflect on certain times in your life that might still be coming up for you that could also be why nostalgia also keeps coming in to play.  So take a likely needed break in December because in January you seem to be hard at work once again, Now my feeling at this time is you seem to be working hard at  things that may play more of a part in your mind and memories of your past.  I don't know why that is the feeling I am getting but I am feeling more of a time of contemplation is happening.  In January you seem to be taking on way to much and may not feel like you are making the progress you need or wanted to.  Almost like you have so many things on your shoulder but keep trying to get to the finish line.  Which can also put  you on the defense. But don't despair because at that point you are near the finish line and on your way to completion.  Try not to get defenseful or feeling like you are in protection mode, because you felt wounded.  Sometimes we become our very own prisoners in our mind and that is never a good thing to do.  

The next few months take back on that feeling of taking time to go over things that have not been finished. something in the past is coming up. There is a part of you that either regrets something or what you thought was going to happen, didn't.  Family ties in this whole reading.  Happy times are present within the family unit.  The Emperor came up and he is very authoritative in his manner, very powerful so to speak.  If this does relate to you, you are the glue that keeps it all together.  and a new opportunity is definitely coming up for you.  And it will be an offer you are going to be very passionate about. It is an opportunity you are going to have put the effort and work into. 

That is what i have so far, but I did another spread to go along with the ending of the first spread because it ended in a way where there was more to the story, and the same card starting off the next spread that ended the first!!  so I want to look into this further. 

6 hours ago, Queen_of_Hearts said:

I would like a reading, please. Thank you in advance. :)

Hello!!  Wow!  I see celebration has come to pass for you.  Happiness with other people, joyous times.  there was stability and structure, 
Whatever it was there was some sort of celebratory moment which could have resulted in travel, but was shared with others.  There seems to be somewhat of a triangle you are in now. that could have stemmed from whatever was going on prior. I am getting that you met someone in the recent past who is fun and you are in a time of excitement, from at one time was more of a stagnant situation.  This third party has come into play and is making life seem more fun for you now, you are celebrating and just having a go at life again.  I have to say there is a lot of unexpected happiness taking place here, It's like you fell into a landfill of bliss.  Really, I never received such positivity in a reading before.  every card is full of happiness.  They are all like having a party.  You worked towards this and you deserve to be happy!!  Does this have something to do with work?  I feel like it is a work thing, at work or with co workers.  either way you earned this happiness and you need to flourish in it, 

I would like a general reading as well please :lol:

Edited by spartan max2

Hello! I would also love a reading if you still have the time/are doing them - I always find these things so interesting. No particular question and happy for you to post in the forum :)

Hello Trame122, thank you for the detailed reading, much appreciated!!

For your feedback, my only child is indeed a daughter, and presently I am in a particularly busy period at work which will continue until mid-December when I will go back to my home country to be with my family for three weeks at Christmas. January will see a return to work which will be a continuation of the current busy period. I'm certainly intrigued about the new opportunity you refer to!!

2 hours ago, kartikg said:

hi please do a reading for me, i am ok with you posting the reading here. 

Yes, I would be happy to. 

9 hours ago, Amariel said:

Hello! I would also love a reading if you still have the time/are doing them - I always find these things so interesting. No particular question and happy for you to post in the forum :)

Hello, Absolutely, I will get it done for you

2 hours ago, kartikg said:

hi please do a reading for me, i am ok with you posting the reading here. 

Will do.  Sounds good

• Like 1

14 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I would like a general reading as well please :lol:

Hello, I will get yours done today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Three said:

Hello Trame122, thank you for the detailed reading, much appreciated!!

For your feedback, my only child is indeed a daughter, and presently I am in a particularly busy period at work which will continue until mid-December when I will go back to my home country to be with my family for three weeks at Christmas. January will see a return to work which will be a continuation of the current busy period. I'm certainly intrigued about the new opportunity you refer to!!

Hello!  I'm happy it resonated with you,. Yes ,the card representing your  daughter actually jumped out of the deck!  Lol.  She seems to be prominent in your life.  I will look deeper for you.  Now it could have represented someone from your past coming back to into your life.  She could be a virgo or one of the Earth signs.  But I will let you know

Edited by Trame122

23 hours ago, Trame122 said:

Hello, I am new to this site, and read Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have received messages from spirit since I was a child, and I enjoy helping others get through rough and uncertain times. I will do a reading for whomever wants one using my intuition while using the cards. If you like I am also an energy healer and can send distant healing out if needed. 

Hello! Nice to meet you! You are very gifted.:D

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Hello! Thank you.  It's nice to meet you as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trame122 said:

Hello! Thank you.  It's nice to meet you as well. 

Your welcome and thanks! I noticed it is your birthday tomorrow so Happy Birthday!:D Mine is also in 7 days so I am glad to meet a fellow Scorpio.

10 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Your welcome and thanks! I noticed it is your birthday tomorrow so Happy Birthday!:D Mine is also in 7 days so I am glad to meet a fellow Scorpio.

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

2 hours ago, Trame122 said:

Hello, I will get yours done today

Sweet! Yes it is.  I love meeting other Scorpios.  Happy early Birthday!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trame122 said:

Sweet! Yes it is.  I love meeting other Scorpios.  Happy early Birthday!  

Thanks!!:D Yes I love meeting other Scorpios also. I always get along with them so good.

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks!!:D Yes I love meeting other Scorpios also. I always get along with them so good.

Absolutely! Me too :)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Trame :st

I would like a pendulum reading please. Not often we get folks around here offering pendulum readings. Thank you.