Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would a real alien actually look like ?

UM-Bot

5 minutes ago, seeder said:

key bit is tho.... it shows the President of the US making such a PUBLIC statement about the discovery of possible aliens... the conspiracy folks hate that awkward little fact dont they?

It doesn't fit the small minded belief that the govt keeps secrets about aliens

They do need a reason to keep the funding up.

Edited by Truthseeker007
mistype

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually your theory there is not true.

Oh? Do explain why....Betty and Barneys abduction, or alleged abduction I should say....set the way that all abduction stories were reported....give or take the odd one

1 minute ago, seeder said:

Oh? Do explain why....Betty and Barneys abduction, or alleged abduction I should say....set the way that all abduction stories were reported....give or take the odd one

How is that the first story? So you are saying every single abduction story is the same as the Betty and Barney story?

1 minute ago, seeder said:

key bit is tho.... it shows the President of the US making such a PUBLIC statement about the discovery of possible aliens... the conspiracy folks hate that awkward little fact dont they?

Ok you backed me into a corner here. The public statement was based on a photo of a fossil from a Mars rock so that might trick me to when it comes from NASA.  When I look at Mars I really can see a possibility of life being there and might still be in a  microbial way. We have liquid water there a small atmosphere and frozen ice. I'm not saying I believe in Martians but I can believe they might have been there. 

I'm not going to apologize for Bill Clinton for saying it as he was told what to say, he's to dumb to know better.    

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

How is that the first story? So you are saying every single abduction story is the same as the Betty and Barney story?

do read.... I thought you were clued up on the abduction stories..

Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who claimed they were abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire from September 19 to September 20, 1961. It was the first widely publicized report of an alien abduction in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_and_Betty_Hill

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Betty and Barney had a great story but the fact she could draw a map of the galaxy and pin point a planet where they came from is ummm fishy

16 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I would ask what you were abducted by? What did they do to you? What did they look like?

My ex wife and that's as far as I go. I feel ashamed for being willing to go through the probing. 

Betty and Barney literally set the template for most later abduction stories....,,,,,bright light in sky...falling asleep or being unable to move.., waking up in a space craft.... getting probed,  examined, scanned etc...told or shown things....memory wiped, returned to the car....no sign of the alien craft... lost time etc...oh and hypnotists being used to recover memories

:sleepy:

Edited by seeder

24 minutes ago, seeder said:

I think the government keeps many secrets just look at the new JFK files. Now we should look at blue book and see how truthful that was. 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I guess you have not read up on all the abduction stories.

You made my point

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

I think the government keeps may secrets just look at the new JFK files. Now we should look at blue book and see how truthful that was. 

sure they do...but as I said earlier....space isnt private, and NASA are NOT the only countries to have visited the Moon or Mars for example.... people lose sight of that fact

Russia went to Mars, as did China, and Europe...heck even India went to mars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

these conspiracy nuts dont seem to realise space isnt just used by the USA

whoops, double post now removed

Edited by seeder

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Grandpa Greenman said:

Or maybe....

1426689827-1260980164556.jpg

Kosh!

and the Moon too

Missions to the Moon have been conducted by the Soviet Union, United States, European Space Agency, Japan, India and the People's Republic of China.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

so tell me again how NASA has all the dirty little secrets and Russia, China, India, Japan and Europe dont?

Let's not leave out George Adamski, whom the aliens asked politely and when they were more accommodating, agreeable and......Caucasian.                       https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski

• Like 1

2213379445_28a62618a6_z.jpghttp://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2009/11/11/richard-dawkins-smart-dinosaurs/     Even well known and respected scientists have been known to stray into absurdity.

What amuses me is that I've read from other professionals stating they would look very different. Truth is no one has a freaking clue until we actually find one or at least know for a fact that we've found one. Biologically, it has more to do with efficiency per environment than anything else. For example 2 legs can be more efficient than 4 but that depends on the environment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seeder said:

sure they do...but as I said earlier....space isnt private, and NASA are NOT the only countries to have visited the Moon or Mars for example.... people lose sight of that fact

Russia went to Mars, as did China, and Europe...heck even India went to mars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

these conspiracy nuts dont seem to realise space isnt just used by the USA

Oh I know NASA does not have a monopoly on space. However NASA does get the headlines. I watch news from many countries but none bosts as much. My hero and NASA  made me love space again. 

Chris Austin Hadfield

Now if this guy had inside info on aliens he would say it.  I sometime look at the sky and I can see man made objects, that's amazing to me. 

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Kosh!

That thing is a poop eater alien

12 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Don't you mean they don't exist in your understanding of reality? Just because you say something don't exist does not make it so. It maybe that you just can't handle that they may exist so you say they don't exist so you can handle your own belief structure.

We have the same basic dna as a grain of rice, as of yet there is no known alien dna as all dna is relative to this planet.

jmccr8

On 11/19/2017 at 7:21 AM, The Silver Thong said:

Betty and Barney had a great story but the fact she could draw a map of the galaxy and pin point a planet where they came from is ummm fishy

And drawing the craft from a perspective she couldn't view.

Imagine that!

Oh yeah... she did!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Imagine that!

Oh yeah... she did!

She was just trying to build up her frequent liar miles.

• Like 5

On 19/11/2017 at 6:08 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Why should I waste my time on you? Search for it and you will find it yourself.

Well that says it all really. 

Hearsay is not proof, nor are unsupported claims. Your ridiculous statement answered his request better than you might imagine it did.

Lol have a look at the internet

Look guys a genooinie alienz!

shutterstock_358143.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/20/2017 at 6:17 PM, Golden Duck said:

Imagine that!

Oh yeah... she did!

No, she SO didn't, and her 'map' did NOT align even vaguely accurately, as I've proven here (read the next post as well).

It was Barney that drew the craft (a LONG time later) and the image is hysterical, and of course cannot be verified against anything.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No, she SO didn't, and her 'map' did NOT align even vaguely accurately, as I've proven here (read the next post as well).

It was Barney that drew the craft (a LONG time later) and the image is hysterical, and of course cannot be verified against anything.

Ok... he imagined the craft. Neither he nor Betty could see it from thst perspective. 

• Like 2