Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Ghost Footage Ever Captured on Video?

KylaFamilyVlog

Cool video. I don't know much about video or what might cause such a thing. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Also sorry that there are people here who are incapable of having a polite conversation. Seems to be a on going problem around here. For whatever reason its like people feel personally attacked by even just pointing out a possible paranormal event. A lot of good members have been chased away because of the poor attitude of others.

• Like 3

See that fake cob web on the left? That is your ghost.( a piece of it close to camera) If had the patience I would post the pics I took of when I threw dryer lint in the air. Exact same.

• Like 1

Lots of decorations hanging down, lots of lights and bits and pieces floating about = lots of stuff to be picked up and mistaken for something it's not. 

Well, that was underwhelming.

A few thoughts:

If you want to post ghost video, then you shouldn't force people to wade through minutes of guff before the actual evidence is presented.  I found myself just forwarding through the video until I got to the point that the actual 'ghost' appears.  At least put a timestamp in the explanation so people can jump straight to the relevant footage instead of having to watch several minutes of waffling and irrelevancies.

Now that I've seen it, calling it "best ghost footage ever captured on video?" is silly in the extreme.

It's obviously just close up out of focus footage of one of the hanging decorations.  I mean, you can see the same thing happening at about 2:20 into the video where the camera pans across hanging decorations close to the camera where they appear as out of focus bright white blobs.  The 'ghost' is clearly just the same thing.

How can you be an experienced professional videographer and not immediately see the obvious explanation?

"The footage is just unexplainable using regular theories".  No, that's a rather silly thing to declare. The footage is easily explainable using the obvious explanation already offered in this thread.  It's an out of focus brightly lit hanging decoration close to the lens.

• Like 1

The problems with forums is that text has no tone to it.

So speaking what is written can come across in so many different ways, text is blank. 

It's not a case of people being offensive, it's a case of people reading how they want to. 

• Like 1