Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Physics, the Bible and the parting of the Red Sea

52 posts in this topic

Captain Risky
On 09/11/2017 at 1:07 AM, Ogbin said:

There is a 45 minute movie on Youtube called "The search for the real Mt. Sinai." This short film is able to show all the major landmarks found written in the book Exodus concerning their 40 years in the desert.

Hey a link to this video you talk about would be cool. :)  wondering if it had something to do with the Jews wandering around Arabia instead of the Sinai?

Ogbin
15 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Hey a link to this video you talk about would be cool. :)  wondering if it had something to do with the Jews wandering around Arabia instead of the Sinai?

I haven't learned how to post Youtube links yet. I seem to have some difficulty with this. But the video should be rather easy to find.  What I find fascinating is how there is all sorts of Biblical proofs that unless you do the research yourself you will never know about. It's almost as if the world its self doesn't want you to know that the God of the Bible actually exists.

• Like 1