Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Thoughts on the Russia Conspiracy

stevemagegod

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I think the thing that is interesting is that the Left hasn't tried to link Trump to the Chinese, or North Korea, or ISIS, or some other "Enemy" of the US, in addition to Russia. I mean... Why stop with just Russia? When you could throw every despot and tyrant in behind Trump with only mild stretching of the Truth. I suspect it might be that everyone else also has links to every despot and tyrant also, so they don't want the pot stirred up too much.

Or maybe it's because a large number of Western intelligence agencies intercepted various suspicious interactions between the Trump team and Russia.

* Shrugs *

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Or maybe it's because a large number of Western intelligence agencies intercepted various suspicious interactions between the Trump team and Russia.

* Shrugs *

Where's the proof of collusion? Oh, that's right.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No firm political stances, warmonger, corrupt history , habitual liar , followers who have a faith like belief ....they had a democrat version of him, her name was Hillary! 

Your last four words answers the question, "how did Trump win?". To change a phrase, run stupid people, lose stupid races.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your last four words answers the question, "how did Trump win?". To change a phrase, run stupid people, lose stupid races.

Agreed. Trump won because Hillary is a horrible person and was a horrible candidate

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

All of those "suspicious" ( :lol: )  phone calls couldn't have been anything but an evil conspiracy to "meddle in the election".:rolleyes:

I want someone to estimate  how many votes were changed because of the Russians. Let me guess, we will never know but "17 intel agencies!" confirmed it.

It's all a bunch of nonsense.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

All of those "suspicious" ( :lol: )  phone calls couldn't have been anything but an evil conspiracy to "meddle in the election".:rolleyes:

I want someone to estimate  how many votes were changed because of the Russians. Let me guess, we will never know but "17 intel agencies!" confirmed it.

I mean, who doesn't regularly call Russia, right?

Just now, Gromdor said:

I mean, who doesn't regularly call Russia, right?

I missed the announcement we were at war with them.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Well they tell us "facebook" adds somehow turned die hard dems into Trump voters due to Russian "meddling" ^_^

To add,"facebook" users must be some real soft headed fools!

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, selling uranium to them is bad for some reason.....

Hmmmm...i wonder what the reason could be...i mean giving the world,no the UNIVERSES #1 super villan (according to dems post '12) large quantities of uranium hmmmm?how can that be a bad thing? :huh:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't recall claiming I had any.

Ask me again when the Special Counsel's investigation concludes.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I don't recall claiming I had any.

Ask me again when the Special Counsel's investigation concludes.

I will. That's assuming that I'll still post here in 2024.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Agreed. Trump won because Hillary is a horrible person and was a horrible candidate

We live in Bizarro World. The candidates were Kucinich and Paul in the real world. "There's no place like home." Darn, I'm still here.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It turns out that the "17" claim is too. Maybe some spook clerk, with bad vision, mistakenly added a "1" to a "7". "There's no need to correct or retract it, Bob. The sheep will buy anything."

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well they tell us "facebook" adds somehow turned die hard dems into Trump voters due to Russian "meddling" ^_^

To add,"facebook" users must be some real soft headed fools!

I almost voted for Clinton, but a pretty college girl told me that all the cool guys like Trump. It turned out that she was really a fat Russian troll named Boris.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It turns out that the "17" claim is too. Maybe some spook clerk, with bad vision, mistakenly added a "1" to a "7". "There's no need to correct or retract it, Bob. The sheep will buy anything."

"What difference does it make now" 7 or 17... :lol:

My honest take on all this is some real good info on how dirty our country has been running the past decade or 2 will come out in the open,and we will get a great idea of just how left and right scumbags have been working together behind the scenes to enrich themselves...

As i told Claire way back around January,many will fall but it wont be any of the big names...I just hope when all is said and done and all the cards are on the table ALL AMERICANS will wake up and say enough is enough!

Dems,Reps,3rd parties can come together and all see we have been at each others throats over a bunch of super rich and powerful elite few and we have been working for them,instead of the way it was meant to be...THEY are supposed to work for US! ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Whether the attempt was successful or not really isnt the point. 

40 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Whether the attempt was successful or not really isnt the point. 

Of course it was successful! 

Putin got 20% of our Uranium for Russia and the Clintons got even richer than they were off the deal.

Monstrous as it was, it sure worked for them! :angry:

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

Of course it was successful! 

Putin got 20% of our Uranium for Russia and the Clintons got even richer than they were off the deal.

Monstrous as it was, it sure worked for them! :angry:

Not really what I was referring to but hey im in, start the investigation and  lock her up. 

3 hours ago, Tiggs said:

* Shrugs *

And, from what I've read, Clinton also had numerous contacts with the Russians in 2015 and 2016. Yet that's not news....

Shrug.....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not really what I was referring to but hey im in, start the investigation and  lock her up. 

Do you really think that a Clinton could legally be held responsible for anything that any of them has ever done?

You may as well try to give the Queen of England a parking ticket, or charge Rasputin with pedophilia. 

• Like 1

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

Do you really think that a Clinton could legally be held responsible for anything that any of them has ever done?

You may as well try to give the Queen of England a parking ticket, or charge Rasputin with pedophilia. 

No I really dont. Thats part of why im so adamant about stopping Hillary 2.0 = the orange one  before he has a couple of years to leverage his cult of personality into real power. 

3 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

I missed the announcement we were at war with them.

Oh - here you are -  Morgan Freeman made the announcement - ^_^

(either he has a really bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome or '''they''' have something on him) :ph34r: :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Oh - here you are -  Morgan Freeman made the announcement - ^_^

(either he has a really bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome or '''they''' have something on him) :ph34r: :D

Hey thats a really cool ad! 

Kinda ironic that liberals are more concerned about national security than republicans. 21st century politics are a trip. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey thats a really cool ad! 

Kinda ironic that liberals are more concerned about national security than republicans. 21st century politics are a trip. 

The Russians are Coming The Russians are Coming Forget  about Radical Islam the Russians are Coming -

:rolleyes:

• Like 1