Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
AlexanderLazarus

I have the ability to travel in time.

Recommended Posts

AlexanderLazarus

 

When I was 10 years old I rested during the day and I lay on my bed without being under the duvets.

I then went on an astral journey and left my body. I did not see myself in my bed but I felt like a vortex or a whirlwind attract me. I do not know how to explain I will try to represent it on an image. Everything was black but less dark parts it was like a tunel and when I arrived at the end of the tunel I felt like I was waking up because I was in my 7 year old child's body with my memory of 10 years. I knew it was abnormal what I was going through. I could feel my skin and see all my lines of hands this quinest impossible in dream and astral travel the perceptive of view is not the same.

I relived a moment of my life that I had already done. Everything was the same and real. In the end I feel a dark force bring me back. This force was black, but it was not negative or positive.

When I wake up I'm in my bed and my mother comes into my room and tells me where I was. I told him I was in my bed but she told me that she looked for me everywhere for 1 hour and she did not find me. Yet I am not sleepwalking and my mother knows it very well.

So it is possible that I leave this reality to go to the past. Yes I know it's crazy

11 years later in 2017 I wanted to learn about this phenomenon of suposé travels through time through the spirit. I discovered an ocult character who helped me realize this experience a second time. It is Maximilian of the fayette. That's what I read to get there 

Before forcing the experience I bought chlorella spirulina to detangle my pineal gland.

Then a few days later I try to do it. So I come out of my body and I use the elementals water, earth, fire, air. And come out of my body I imagine the elemental tournals around me by thinking of each element to feel them. This is very fast in 30 seconds experience is produced and a vortex attracted me and now I was in my bath and I was 5 years old and played in the water with my toys. I could smell the water and my skin and see my little baby hands it was really weird because I had my memories. Each time I make an astral exit I forget everything of my real life but there I knew everything and I had all my memory. In the end the same black force takes me and brings me back.

Sorry if it sounds strange but I'm not a worried troll you do not.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AlexanderLazarus

I am Helios 

That's how everything started and I discovered my identity.

At the age of 12, I had an out-of-body experience. When I left my envelope in astral I see a woman near my bed. This woman is around 6 feet tall. She did not emit any negative waves. So I approach her and suddenly I am wrapped in a black void. It's like I'm going into a vortex but I see nothing.

I felt like I was spinning and moving. Then I begin to find the view and I am in a place that I do not look like the Earth.

The sky was orange and far from the pyramids that are not those of the Earth. It was like a village in fact rock as in the Muslim countries.

I go to the village and suddenly an order of people calls me with the name Helios. He was happy and aclaimed this name with joy.

I start to wake up and just before I wake up I hear the woman who had transported me tell me, It's you Helios.

This experience marked me and I had never heard of this name before. It took until 2016 to find out who it is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderLazarus

I translated what I wrote elsewhere with Google translation. sorry for the mistakes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seeder
1 hour ago, AlexanderLazarus said:

At the age of 12, I had an out-of-body experience.

 

thats weird, you said it first happened when you were ten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quiXilver

there is only the now.

it is brief, ungraspable and yet, eternal.

everything that has ever ocurred has done so in the present.

you never did anything in the past, you did it in the present and 'recall it' in the present.

there is no future but there are 'thoughts of the future that occur in the present'.

 

one infinite flowing present moment, ungraspable, gossamer and eternal.

 

be

now

 

there is nothing else

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderLazarus

Wow I just discovered that Saturn is Helios! Saturn is the god of time ... is very strange haha... But hey I'll try to retry the experience soon

 

 

Edited by AlexanderLazarus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daniel108
On 11/2/2017 at 5:04 PM, AlexanderLazarus said:

 

When I was 10 years old I rested during the day and I lay on my bed without being under the duvets.

I then went on an astral journey and left my body. I did not see myself in my bed but I felt like a vortex or a whirlwind attract me. I do not know how to explain I will try to represent it on an image. Everything was black but less dark parts it was like a tunel and when I arrived at the end of the tunel I felt like I was waking up because I was in my 7 year old child's body with my memory of 10 years. I knew it was abnormal what I was going through. I could feel my skin and see all my lines of hands this quinest impossible in dream and astral travel the perceptive of view is not the same.

I relived a moment of my life that I had already done. Everything was the same and real. In the end I feel a dark force bring me back. This force was black, but it was not negative or positive.

When I wake up I'm in my bed and my mother comes into my room and tells me where I was. I told him I was in my bed but she told me that she looked for me everywhere for 1 hour and she did not find me. Yet I am not sleepwalking and my mother knows it very well.

So it is possible that I leave this reality to go to the past. Yes I know it's crazy

11 years later in 2017 I wanted to learn about this phenomenon of suposé travels through time through the spirit. I discovered an ocult character who helped me realize this experience a second time. It is Maximilian of the fayette. That's what I read to get there 

Before forcing the experience I bought chlorella spirulina to detangle my pineal gland.

Then a few days later I try to do it. So I come out of my body and I use the elementals water, earth, fire, air. And come out of my body I imagine the elemental tournals around me by thinking of each element to feel them. This is very fast in 30 seconds experience is produced and a vortex attracted me and now I was in my bath and I was 5 years old and played in the water with my toys. I could smell the water and my skin and see my little baby hands it was really weird because I had my memories. Each time I make an astral exit I forget everything of my real life but there I knew everything and I had all my memory. In the end the same black force takes me and brings me back.

Sorry if it sounds strange but I'm not a worried troll you do not.

Do not be fooled by what seems to be so wonderful. There are deceivers in the world who entice people, especially younger more inexperienced people, to follow after them. They begin by speaking about what seems wonderful, an adventure that doesn't seem very dangerous as they explain it-- then they lead you step-by-step, deeper and deeper down a dark road. Usually, in the beginning, a confederate will join the conversation asking how they can learn more about it-- a shill used to lure other readers to follow suit. If you follow these people they will lead you to a disastrous end; they are evil and have evil plans for you. Please think seriously about what I've said; I know about this from others who have managed to escape before it was too late.

Edited by Daniel108
Better wording.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Can you only go into the past? I could use the score to the eagles pats game this Sunday, if you wouldn't mind taking a whack at it lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Can you only go into the past? I could use the score to the eagles pats game this Sunday, if you wouldn't mind taking a whack at it lol 

I think OP has gone on travels again, through time. 

Hopefully they manifest earlier on on this forum next time and explain the technology, so we are not all so dismissive of time travelers. 

We should be ashamed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Unicorn
On 11/2/2017 at 8:04 PM, AlexanderLazarus said:

 

When I was 10 years old I rested during the day and I lay on my bed without being under the duvets.

I then went on an astral journey and left my body. I did not see myself in my bed but I felt like a vortex or a whirlwind attract me. I do not know how to explain I will try to represent it on an image. Everything was black but less dark parts it was like a tunel and when I arrived at the end of the tunel I felt like I was waking up because I was in my 7 year old child's body with my memory of 10 years. I knew it was abnormal what I was going through. I could feel my skin and see all my lines of hands this quinest impossible in dream and astral travel the perceptive of view is not the same.

I relived a moment of my life that I had already done. Everything was the same and real. In the end I feel a dark force bring me back. This force was black, but it was not negative or positive.

When I wake up I'm in my bed and my mother comes into my room and tells me where I was. I told him I was in my bed but she told me that she looked for me everywhere for 1 hour and she did not find me. Yet I am not sleepwalking and my mother knows it very well.

So it is possible that I leave this reality to go to the past. Yes I know it's crazy

11 years later in 2017 I wanted to learn about this phenomenon of suposé travels through time through the spirit. I discovered an ocult character who helped me realize this experience a second time. It is Maximilian of the fayette. That's what I read to get there 

Before forcing the experience I bought chlorella spirulina to detangle my pineal gland.

Then a few days later I try to do it. So I come out of my body and I use the elementals water, earth, fire, air. And come out of my body I imagine the elemental tournals around me by thinking of each element to feel them. This is very fast in 30 seconds experience is produced and a vortex attracted me and now I was in my bath and I was 5 years old and played in the water with my toys. I could smell the water and my skin and see my little baby hands it was really weird because I had my memories. Each time I make an astral exit I forget everything of my real life but there I knew everything and I had all my memory. In the end the same black force takes me and brings me back.

Sorry if it sounds strange but I'm not a worried troll you do not.

I was lead to you by your experience and description of the vortex. 

You are discovering youself by this journey to childhood. All the answers that you seek are within you by meditation and contemplation of all the as aspects of different forms of conscious awareness and heightened senses.

Beware of others that may may mislead you to a misplaced belief system! I feel that you may be easily mislead in your search for deeper truths of life. 

My advice for you is to journal all your experiences for later contemplation and have a skeptical view to see all the possibilities of any one effect of experiences or experimentation that you do. Keep mind that there are many things that can produce the same effect, but reality are not the same cause. 

It is good to log  your mental and physical state  during any experience. It's a tool for you  see if  there is a trigger to the effects you experience and remember to log every detail of each experience. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakari
On 11/2/2017 at 9:18 PM, quiXilver said:

there is only the now.

it is brief, ungraspable and yet, eternal.

everything that has ever ocurred has done so in the present.

you never did anything in the past, you did it in the present and 'recall it' in the present.

there is no future but there are 'thoughts of the future that occur in the present'.

 

one infinite flowing present moment, ungraspable, gossamer and eternal.

 

be

now

 

there is nothing else

So true, love this.

If we spend so much time trying to figure out the future, or the past, we lose the day we are in, and never get it back. Live each day! You only get so many to play with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish

I can not change the past. However, I can create the future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quiXilver

and I can mis-remember the hell out of the past... just ask my wife ';)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.