Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

knowing things

cathyedeb2006

about 12 yrs ago i was very ill and in hospital....they called my parents in and told them i wouldnt make it...whilst been given a lumbar puncture i felt like i was above watching things happen to me..... it was more a ferling thsn a sight...... obviously i did  recover before i came home i got a strange feeling of not sreing my son when hrs older...... fast forward 12/13 yrs and these things are happening...also for some reason i know that im where im meant to be and all past fears about my life have gone...it seems every thing has bern leading to this point in my life....is this crazy...

51 minutes ago, cathyedeb2006 said:

about 12 yrs ago i was very ill and in hospital....they called my parents in and told them i wouldnt make it...whilst been given a lumbar puncture i felt like i was above watching things happen to me..... it was more a ferling thsn a sight...... obviously i did  recover before i came home i got a strange feeling of not sreing my son when hrs older...... fast forward 12/13 yrs and these things are happening...also for some reason i know that im where im meant to be and all past fears about my life have gone...it seems every thing has bern leading to this point in my life....is this crazy...

This sounds a lot like a Near Death Experience with the feeling of being outside your body (above), loss of fears and the glimpse of future events. Are you aware of the Near Death Experience phenomena?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

This sounds a lot like a Near Death Experience with the feeling of being outside your body (above), loss of fears and the glimpse of future events. Are you aware of the Near Death Experience phenomena?

Nothing supernatural IMO= just the brains reaction to extreme trauma

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

Nothing supernatural IMO= just the brains reaction to extreme trauma

IMO = It is the separation of the astral/mental body from the physical body. The person realizes they are not the body and observe the body and sometimes are given true glimpses of the future

• Like 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

IMO = It is the separation of the astral/mental body from the physical body. The person realizes they are not the body and observe the body and sometimes are given true glimpses of the future

Nope. Just a head trip.

https://sploid.gizmodo.com/scientists-unlock-mystery-of-woman-who-sees-herself-out-1538196076

https://www.livescience.com/50683-out-of-body-illusion.html

http://www.*** blocked ***/news/science/703508/Huge-breakthrough-as-scientists-confirm-out-of-body-experiences-are-REAL

The experience of astral or mental travel really is just an imaginary trip. As for it being precog, there is this thing called self-fulfilling action/prophecy. 

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Nope. Just a head trip.

No, I believe it is a genuine phenomena as people do see and know things that they could not have reasonably learned/known through normal means (the OP being an example). And I will also add that these vivid experiences often happen to people at times of no higher brain functioning. I think the 'head trip' theory is the best attempt by those that want to keep our understanding of reality 'inside the box'.

I believe the evidence shows that we have a physical and an interpenetrating astral/mental body and that they separate at death as shown by the near death experiencers.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, cathyedeb2006 said:

Welcome to Um cathy :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Could you expand more upon this about what you are experiencing please? You haven't really given us much information to go on.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cathyedeb2006 said:

Greetings and Welcome to UM.. This is your Life coming into Focus.. Clarity and Insight Impresses on you, Understanding of the Quest/questions for Your Life, It is a Beautiful journey when one becomes One again with Higher Self.. Best wishes on your New pathways...

• Like 1