Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rand Paul assaulted at his Kentucky home

The Caspian Hare

44 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Guess the FBI and the attacker’s lawyer disagree.

I'm not so sure.  So far the only charge is 4th degree assault. 

• Like 1

Ha! If this ends up being about grassclippings ill feel just a little bit better about America. We should be a nation where all people have the opportunity to have their asses kicked if they're being a dick regardless of stature :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Ha! If this ends up being about grassclippings ill feel just a little bit better about America. We should be a nation where all people have the opportunity to have their asses kicked if they're being a dick regardless of stature :lol:

I'm a bit of a pessimist and think that he will be punished more for daring to stand up to the privileged class. 

• Like 2

Uh...if the attacker lives next door to Paul then he's "the privileged class" as well (aka, it's a wealthy neighborhood).

Also, no one deserves to have "their asses kicked" for being what others call "a dick" (aka, having a different political opinion).

Remember, it's Mr Paul who has the 5 broken ribs and a bruised lung.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Also, no one deserves to have "their asses kicked" for being what others call "a dick" (aka, having a different political opinion).

Thats not what I was saying, I was saying neighborly disputes over grass clippings are human things and its nice to see our elected officials having human things happen to them.......just read he has PE too, thats uber bad. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lilly said:

Uh...if the attacker lives next door to Paul then he's "the privileged class" as well (aka, it's a wealthy neighborhood).

Remember, it's Mr Paul who has the 5 broken ribs and a bruised lung.

Apparently just a domestic dispute, nothing political...

From: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/in-latest-medical-update-rand-paul-says-attack-by-neighbor-left-him-with-six-broken-ribs.html

“The unfortunate occurrence of November 3rd has absolutely nothing to do with either's politics or political agendas,” Baker said. “It was a very regrettable dispute between two neighbors over a matter that most people would regard as trivial. We sincerely hope that Senator Paul is doing well and that these two gentlemen can get back to being neighbors as quickly as possible.” 

Funny how often people sensationalize this stuff. Whatever's newsworthy I guess...

I wonder why it was reported that the FBI called it politically motivated? Sounds like someone either goofed or the Feds changed their mind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I wonder why it was reported that the FBI called it politically motivated? Sounds like someone either goofed or the Feds changed their mind.

I think it was more of a case of someone said that someone said that the FBI said....  I don't recall the FBI itself actually making a statement on this.

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I think it was more of a case of someone said that someone said that the FBI said....  I don't recall the FBI itself actually making a statement on this.

Bad journalism seems to be everywhere here lately.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yea it couldn’t have had anything to do with the fact the guy is another left wing commy who has never had a issue with Paul’s grass before over many years. 

Do you understand what you’d have to do to someone to break 5 of there ribs? I’ve been out of work for the last two weeks with a rib injury. One of the most painful injuries I’ve had, and I didn’t even crack one rib. Let alone break 5. And I took a big fall landing on a 5 gallon bucket. The guy must have been stomping him into the ground. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yea it couldn’t have had anything to do with the fact the guy is another left wing commy who has never had a issue with Paul’s grass before over many years. 

Do you understand what you’d have to do to someone to break 5 of there ribs? I’ve been out of work for the last two weeks with a rib injury. One of the most painful injuries I’ve had, and I didn’t even crack one rib. Let alone break 5. And I took a big fall landing on a 5 gallon bucket. The guy must have been stomping him into the ground. 

Ok.. so I have to ask. Could you please provide some links to the "left wing commy" and "never had an issue" parts of that? So far from the news reports there hasn't been any mention of any communist political ties that I have found. And there has been commentary to the side that the neighbor did have problems with Paul, though Paul has also denied knowledge of this.

And no, the guy didn't "must have been stomping him to the ground" with the tackle to do rib damage like that. That would depend on if the neighbor had tackle training or not. A person that has not learned how to tackle properly will usually hurt the person they are tackling. A person with tackle training, like with football or martial/personal arts training learns how to tackle with or without injury. A person that watches a lot of football or other thinks they know how to tackle, and can be the worst with injuring. And also, there hasn't been any sort of detailed report or medical release of exactly what happened yet- have you?

I'm not trying to argue really. But you are making some very firm statements that I haven't seen yet reported. Might be my internet filtering and search engines that I'm not finding it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You're right. It was no regular neighborhood argument, and the attacker would be just as psychotic if it was.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ok.. so I have to ask. Could you please provide some links to the "left wing commy" and "never had an issue" parts of that? So far from the news reports there hasn't been any mention of any communist political ties that I have found. And there has been commentary to the side that the neighbor did have problems with Paul, though Paul has also denied knowledge of this.

And no, the guy didn't "must have been stomping him to the ground" with the tackle to do rib damage like that. That would depend on if the neighbor had tackle training or not. A person that has not learned how to tackle properly will usually hurt the person they are tackling. A person with tackle training, like with football or martial/personal arts training learns how to tackle with or without injury. A person that watches a lot of football or other thinks they know how to tackle, and can be the worst with injuring. And also, there hasn't been any sort of detailed report or medical release of exactly what happened yet- have you?

I'm not trying to argue really. But you are making some very firm statements that I haven't seen yet reported. Might be my internet filtering and search engines that I'm not finding it.

I’ll get cha the info on his left wing lunacy tomorrow as I don’t have a lot of time right now. 

I honestly mean no offense saying this to you, but you have no idea what you are talking about. I have two boys in jujitsu, and watch kids and grown men slam each other on to the ground for two hours, 3 to 4 Times a week. I took it myself for 5 years when I was a younger man. You don’t get anymore brutal with tackles then in jujitsu. I have never even come close to seeing anyone get one broken rib, let alone 5. 

Paul suffered a brutal attack. The man must have been trying to kill him. No other way about it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rashore said:

What??? Tackle training?  Like in football or martial art training??? 

Lol... No offense but you hv no idea what you're saying.  In both football and mma the goal of the take down is to take down your opponent anyway possible... Get them down.  Football is different from mma in that the takedown is to stop offensive yardage.  In mma the take down is about ground control.

But with both sports the more brutal the take down the better..... Yet rarely do you see athletes suffer broken ribs.  It's very rare.  What you do see is head and arm or shoulder injuries.

• Like 2

It's amazing people are trying to justify a grown man attacking another human being for whatever reason. Lately, it's becoming more difficult to tell the so called good guys from the bad guys.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

ok tinfoil hat time --- :) 
to do all the damage that he did the neighbour must have been stomping on him as you say -
that sounds like a frenzied attack from someone who's lost control --

like a 'Manchurian Candidate' might behave perhaps ---

a couple of weeks before the attack apparently Rand Paul was playing golf with Trump and has been politically close
to him regarding changes to Obama Care -- etc 

The enemies of Trump want to keep him isolated and unsupported so maybe .... MAYBE.... they decided to DO SOMETHING
about Rand Paul -- and to do that using a Health Situation could have been a touch that pleased and amused them..?

The stakes are as high as they get for the Globalists who have suffered a set back and bloody nose from the Trump election victory -
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that they would engage in direct Mind Control and target the neighbour -- electro magnetic
frequencies or something like that -- ? 

Obama is one of the jewels in the Globalist's crown and they will be determined to preserve Obama Care because even at the very
basic level.... linking the words Obama and Care together is in itself Perception Management at it's finest -- 

Rand Paul wrote on Twitter -

(WORKING with Donald Trump...!!!..... FOR MONTHS...!!!......THAT will never do)

it's safe to remove your tinfoil hat now --- but keep it handy 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

http://anonhq.com/mind-control-real-united-states-patent-6506148-b2-confirms-human-nervous-system-can-manipulated-electromagnetic-fields-monitors/

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

of course it's all Trump's fault according to the New Yorker - :rolleyes:

''''''Oh people --- oh lovely clever people - oh smart superior people -- oh splendid Rainbowy,  Facebooky, Twittery People -

Imagine how super duper and beautiful everything would be without Trump and Russia fking it all up ---

Let us march together into our Brave New World where your obedience and our superiority will SAVE the planet and everything in it-''''' 

whoops ~~~think I just channelled the New World Order's Big Brother for a minute there --- ^_^..... :P.....:passifier: 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, bee said:

of course it's all Trump's fault according to the New Yorker - :rolleyes:

''''''Oh people --- oh lovely clever people - oh smart superior people -- oh splendid Rainbowy,  Facebooky, Twittery People -

Imagine how super duper and beautiful everything would be without Trump and Russia fking it all up ---

Let us march together into our Brave New World where your obedience and our superiority will SAVE the planet and everything in it-''''' 

whoops ~~~think I just channelled the New World Order's Big Brother for a minute there --- ^_^..... :P.....:passifier: 

Crazy leftists lecture people on violence while they beat them with clubs. Send them back to Bizarro World.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's amazing people are trying to justify a grown man attacking another human being for whatever reason. Lately, it's becoming more difficult to tell the so called good guys from the bad guys.

No, it’s as simple as ever - do you possess a moral code that means you treat all people with respect, do not discriminate, do not abuse your positions of power/influence and lead a life that impacts only positively upon your neighbours and the world?

then you’re one of the good guys. 

What’s changed is that people we thought were good guys are outing themselves as ****s. 

• Like 5