Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was born on Mars... claims Boy

seeder

23 minutes ago, seeder said:

do read article

I came across the same information several years back (via Project Camelot) and enjoyed reading about that little guys memories.

• Like 6

Well he is 20 now. So shouldn’t there be a bit of corroborated evidence? Just seems like a Russian family with a smart kid looking for a bit of fame(?)/money(?).

Or has the US covered up a Russian kids evidence of a past life on mars?

For a 20 year old genius who could apparently speak very early and read/write by the age of two he is pretty ****e at drawing on a whiteboard...

I don’t have time to look into the claims again, but it seems like it’s just being rehashed on token ‘news’ sites. 

Who are the ‘experts’ and ‘doctors’ he confounded and amazed? Why, in 20 years, hasn’t anything materialized from this?

If you’re reading this Boriska, please sign up and enlighten us.

Edit: Also to note (whether a factor or not); Volgograd is the fourth poorest city in Russia with ~63% of the population of 1 million classified as low-income and ~18% as ‘critically poor’.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 5

Well the claims are bull**** since nothing happened in 2009 nor 2012. If they want to prove to us that these claims are true they should provide us with more believable evidence instead of some stories made up only by a smart and imaginative 11 year old!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, acute said:

What we need is a gigantic finger, to tickle the Sphinx behind the ears.

:lol:

• Like 4

There is nothing to say you cannot be born on Mars in a previous life.  The universe is confusing, and very diverse, full of strange happenings.

• Like 2

"Once upon a time there was a Martian, named Valentine Michael Smith........."

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, taniwha said:

There is nothing to say you cannot be born on Mars in a previous life.  The universe is confusing, and very diverse, full of strange happenings.

Well that’s a whole other kettle of fish! If previous lives were a real thing, it would have been easily proven by now. 

Furthermore, if it were real, it would have been proven hundreds, if not thousands of years ago and a lot of research and study would have gone into the mechanisms behind it to figure out how and why it happens. There would also probably some sort of documentation of known past lives for research purposes etc.

Why isn’t this the case?

So IMHO, it ain’t really a possibility and not an explanation for this kids story. 

• Like 7

So, i could do intermediate math by the age of 3 spoke 3 languages by the age of 4 and can just as easily claim that i used to be the king of Babylonia in my past life, if he really wants to back up what he's saying he should go to Egypt and pull a laser bazooka from the sphinxes ear... NOW BOW BEFORE YOUR RIGHTFUL RULER PEASANTS!

• Like 1

Well the title and first few lines caused me some intrigue but I as read further and the claims got more outlandish that all went out of the window.

12 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

He was just likely a very smart kid with an overactive imagination.

Exactly this ^

• Like 3

I can relate to this young man. When I was 4 years old a neighbor and friend of the family (my Sunday school teacher) and I were outside on a winter evening, She was showing me Orion's belt, I pointed to Mars and said I was from there. Didn't know it was Mars before hand. Just knew that reddish light was where I was from. Don't remember anything about living there though. :alien:

Edited by cerberusxp
missed a space
  • Like 2

Birdman of Mars got reincarnated.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

Biology I believe is discovering that genetic memory, epigenetics?   can play a role in cases like this. It also explains peoples claims of past lives ect. I know people who suffer from PTSD for example can also pass the effects onto there offspring and future generations. Outlandish claims from children or anyone really could be the result of mechanisms such as this

Edited by khol
  • Like 1

1) I started talking before I was a year old.

2) An autistic friend of mine started reading before he was two (and before he started speaking)

3)Indigo children are hogwash

4)Mars doesn't have and didn't have an advanced civilization.

5)Why does he look like he's from the 80s when the interview was conducted in 2007?

• Like 5

A couple of comments:

(1) There is nothing - nothing at all - in this interview that is in any way remarkable. Any 10 year old boy with a knowledge or interest in science-fiction could come up with this stuff. It's straight out of Star Trek.

(2) No evidence of his being a prodigy is forthcoming. To judge from the English translator's words he does not appear to be exceptionally, or even moderately, articulate in his native Russian.

(3) The interviewer clearly has her own agenda as indicated by the string of leading questions she asks. The answers given by the boy merely pick up on this every time.

(4)The interviewer appears to have no scientific or expert knowledge with which to professionally interrogate the boy. Some of the questions posed are inane to say the least.

(5) The boy frequently says or indicates that he cannot answer simple questions put to him or is unsure how to respond.

(6) I find it telling that whenever the boy fails to respond satisfactorily his parents step in to supply the answer and he looks like a schoolkid who hasn't done his homework.

Most baffling of all, this guy is now 20 years old. What has he got to say for himself today as an adult?

The Sphynx is one of the most surveyed and scrutinized monuments on planet earth. 10 years ago this boy alerted humanity to the fact that it could be opened from behind the ear. What's taking them so long?

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

3)Indigo children are hogwash

Yup, it called ASD. 

2 hours ago, khol said:

Biology I believe is discovering that genetic memory, epigenetics?   can play a role in cases like this. It also explains peoples claims of past lives ect. I know people who suffer from PTSD for example can also pass the effects onto there offspring and future generations. Outlandish claims from children or anyone really could be the result of mechanisms such as this

Memory is not inherited. Epigenetics affects the manner in which genes are expressed. That isn't memory. Passing a trait is not the same as passing a memory.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Essan said:

Indeed.  In a previous life I was a small piece of airbourne algae living peacefully in the methane clouds around a super-giant gas planet orbiting delta ceti.  Until a lesser-nearly-neatly-spotted-wipper-whopper-mangler bird ate me  :(    And no-one can prove otherwise  :D 

I'm sorry but the lesser-nearly-neatly-spotted-wipper-whopper-mangler bird is only found on gas giants in the delta ceti tau system - DEBUNKED!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

The Sphynx is one of the most surveyed and scrutinized monuments on planet earth. 10 years ago this boy alerted humanity to the fact that it could be opened from behind the ear. What's taking them so long?

The mechanism clogged with wax.

• Like 3