Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help please

Nikky144

I’m reaching out for some help here please if anyone else is gifted with the gift of sight and experiences with spirits. I have always known I’m very different to others with countless of experiences iv had since a young girl, I know for sure now being 21 now that I understand I actually do have partly psychic abilities where there are things iv just known as like I call it is like having another instinct with things and I have seen many spirits since I was a young girl as well as seeing energy and Auras, now that I’m older I have actually recently been experiencing things a lot more and often. However I am reaching out to anyone else who has possibly experienced what I have last night. I am trying to learn and understand more with this that I am gifted but however I am a lil lost and confused to things of which I can explain, well I will start off with March of this past year, I moved out my parents and had no choice due to family circumstances to go into a homeless accommodation which the government did help me stay in my own small house with a small garden until they could help me find a permanent house for myself. Within that house I didn’t like the feeling within that place as I had experiences where the chair literally moved dragged on the floor boards through thin air I on this occasion couldn’t see anything but air. And sounds such as moving and walking to even things being moved for example I left that house to go and pick some food up from the shop with very little I had, a hour or so later I walked in from the back door that opened into my living room and sitting in the middle of the living room was a empty 2 L bottle I use actually to put water in for my pets to put in they’re water bowls and I know for a fact my house was locked no one was there nor where my pets however they where in theyre enclosures at this time that they couldn’t get out nor open a door as they are rabbits. I also had experiences within that house where just there was a bad presence in there as I did see and experience things at random times to the extent I had no choice but to ask my priest to bless my house and also do an excorsm within that property which did improve things. That is one example of strange things that would appear there within that property. Now about a month and a week or two ago the government did give me my keys to my permanent home of which I just knew soon as I walked within this house I am currently in that I had the sense that a male has died here who had dark hair. No one said a word until I spoke to my neighbour as while I was on my own with literally nothing not even flooring put in I have been doing the house up basically in a shorter way to put it, and within the first week I had experiences where I saw a shadow of which it was only myself there and certainly wasn’t my shadow however this shadow was from the side of my room as my bedroom light was on and I was painting the door in the living room and this shadow as if someone was in my bedroom walked and this shadow was of a man figure and I saw this shadow on the floor where the light was blocked out and it was exactly of a shape of a man walking there. After this and just knowing that someone died here I asked my neighbours if anything’s happened here and both my neighbours confirmed that they didn’t want to tell me but yes they knew a polish family who lived here there was the old couple mother and father and they passed away and this property was actually left to the son who ended up with cancer and I said to my neighbours he didn’t die of cancer though they then looked at me and said what do you mean ? How do you know? As all my neighbours who have been within this street for 20 years never wanted to say a word to me especially because I was pregnant they didn’t want to scare me nor stress me, however I answered they’re question I said it was either drugs or alcohol and they looked at me as though I was crazy how did I know sort of thing and they said yes it was alcohol poisoning and he passed away in your living room of which I already knew it is just as I said before I have this instinct of just knowing things. However he was a gentleman a very lovely guy who passed but that one night he was depressed because of the cancer and that’s why he drank too much and died of alcohol Poisoning however they knew him he was a very kind person and respectful especially to women. Within this property I do know there is a protective presence I have a sense it is him however I also feel something negative as I did end up also finding out the next person who lived here after he passed away was just a new tenant who was very negative he’s still alive but he is a drug user and would constantly fight and even physically hit his girlfriend who was pregnant herself but lost that one due to his violence, I don’t know or I can’t figure out if that’s what’s drawn bad energy here or not but there’s something dark I think is possibly trying to follow me. Last night I actually slept over my neighbours house as I was helping her out and within her home it is a lot of negativity especially with her partner never the less I wanted to stay over to help her with depression and well I do visit practically every day to visit I myself have seen things there and she and others have experiences within her home next door to me. We were sitting chatting and I suddenly saw a blue flash she couldn’t see however I know for a fact there’s something very just evil there negative I don’t like, and after the tv volume was going up on its own with nothing touching the remote or anyone near the tv, I didn’t say anything to her but I just knew whatever it is I felt I was gaining energy to do something. 10 Mins after this my neighbour goes to her room and sleeps I then go within her daughters room on my own to sleep and well sadly recently I have actually been through a very rough time myself and well I have sadly lost my baby girl I was pregnant and had a stillbirth and misscarried which happened around a month ago or so , so as I do every night I pray in my head and I know whenever I do my aura does get bigger I put the light off to try sleep n I then prayed in my head positively to God and asked for arch angels to surround me and I first started to feel something touching my feet and also nudged my bottom of my leg as if to say stop however I didn’t, I then looked couldn’t see anything or anyone my neighbour who was sleeping in her room was fast asleep as she was shattered herself, as I also checked. I thought then after putting the light on after that I felt just a negative energy I didn’t like at all and I thought to myself il keep praying in my head and fall asleep and as I was trying to and was playing I suddenly felt a electrical what just the only way to describe it felt like a bolt hit me a electrical bolt right through from my top of my head and it did feel like the end of someone’s nail on they’re finger hit my head and then suddenly my eyes went back wards and was like seeing a blue fast quick spark although my eyes where closed and this went through my body that my head gotten so sore I have never in my life experienced this I was in utter shock and I didn’t like it it was awful there’s no way to put it just utterly negative and hurtful. I also started to hear as if someone was walking around the bed and something touching my arm on my left side and then it happened again that same electric shock feeling however that time it wasn’t as strong, and this was as soon as in my prayer I was asking for the arch angels to protect me and come to my side as I already felt something was there. The only way I can describe this is as if something went right through me literally and it was like I was conscious too but it happened so rapidly and quick within seconds however this wasn’t good , I did even get seen to by a doctor and it is definitely nothing to do with my health nor just the doctor had no clue but I am very certain this is spiritual here and have no clue what this was? Can anyone please help me explain this ? Any ideas as to what this was? I’d very much appreciate the help to help me understand and try prevent this from happening ever again , whatever it was honestly didn’t want me mentioning archangels or angels at all. Anything positive neither , pls help me understand Thankyou and many blessings and positive energy upon you.

Hi Nikky, You obviously have ESP (extra sensory perception) which you have to live with, but as you go through life you realise that these feelings are not all bad, are you able to sense things which are going to happen seconds before they do,I sometimes sense things before they happen ,such as like going around a blind corner in your car and knowing that there is a problem ahead, like an accident...this has saved me quite a few times.

When you are alone in your house and you feel that there is someone there , say out loud, what are you doing here and can I help you, this may or may not work but if you don't get a thought going through your head just say ,I'm sorry I can't help please go to someone who can, and this usually sorts out the problem and you aren't bothered anymore.Try it and I hope it works.Best Wishes S.T.M

• Like 1

Talk to a doctor about any strange feelings you're have. Just to make sure all is well. Some mental illness's seem like psychic powers, paranoia being one of them. If I misunderstood or got something wrong, its because I can't read a wall of text.

• Like 1

@XenoFish No I have seen many doctors and many physiologists and many physiatrists who I have been 100% honest with and have done many tests there’s nothing wrong with me mentally although maybe it is very difficult for you to understand and beleive but they themselves as my mom noticed me being different as a child because of things I’d just know which is impossible of me knowing and dozens of experiences spiritually speaking here my own family took me to see because ofcourse thats the first rational explanation people would have who haven’t experience these things , however i have went to many to do with experiences and told them experiences themselves and have done many tests too and they themselves couldn’t explain why I have experiences and they themselves have said there’s absolutely nothing underlying with me mentally here there is nothing wrong with me mentally speaking to do with these experiences here these that I have wrote of just a few of which I am a bit puzzled about and I am not scitso or anything I know it may be crazy to you or others to beleive me here but that’s the Gods honest truth I can understand why you’d say that as I know it maybe difficult for you to understand and not experience these things like I have but there’s nothing underlying mentally that’s for certain. thanks. 

Edited by Nikky144

I'm just giving you the general disclaimer to take care of yourself. Always eliminate mundane (normal) explanations before going the metaphysical route. 

@XenoFish I can understand where you are coming from completely of which is normal to think of what’s a rational reason for these things and my family and my self done so with a very open mind and that’s the first thing we had done to try and come up with any rational explanation without jumping to any conclusions here however I have taken care and I have been to many doctors including physiologists and physiatrists so there’s honestly definitely nothing underlying. But Thankyou I do understand and see where your coming from it can be difficult for others to believe unless they experienced the same.