Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird stuff my friend told me he had seen.

Anonymous12321

OK technically this is not my story its something a friend told me. (We'll call him John for anonymity) My friend moved to America from Brazil. Were he used to live his family had security cameras. He told me he had seen a lot of weird things were he lived. But out of all of the stories he told me the two I am about to tell you were the weirdest. So this friend John and his family went to check to security cameras like they do every morning. They went through the footage to find only darkness. Then on one camera it showed and all black figure with what John described as a white mask. He says he had an experience with a similar creature as well. One night he woke up facing the wall. He swore he could hear breathing.  When he turned there was an all black figure with bright yellow eyes and pupils like a snakes. It turned and ran when he saw it and he assumed it was his dad. In the morning he asked his dad what he had been doing in his room. His dad looked at him funny and told him he had not been in his room. They checked the cameras but found nothing. Please tell me if you have had a experience similar to this.

If you mean the security cameras he told me all of them were dark except  for the one with the thing. And it never happened again.

Welcome to UM, 12321!  Your friend's situation sounds kind of weird.  He had security cams inside his bedroom?  Usually, those things monitor the outside approaches to a home, no?  I guess he lived in a place known for high crime or kidnapping?  Anyway, if that happened to me I'd be shaken up by it.

• Like 1

Oh there was no security cam in his room. They checked the ones outside to see if they could find something running away from the area.

So what happened with the figure they saw one the camera? Did just disappear? Walk away? Could be someone playing a prank. 

As for what he saw when he woke up, it could have been a hypnagogic hallucination. Sometimes upon waking or falling asleep people can have hallucinations. They can see things or hear things. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

As for what he saw when he woke up, it could have been a hypnagogic hallucination. Sometimes upon waking or falling asleep people can have hallucinations. They can see things or hear things. 

I get them all the time from a head injury that happened in prison. I will also wake up with sleep paralysis feeling like I am being punched in the head. It turned out they were seizures. 

• Like 1

Hm. That could be an alright explanation. As for the thing they saw in the camera he never told me what happened when they saw it.

My friend told me the thing he saw in the camera was almost like a monkey and its mask thing had blood. He said it just walked away.

On 09/11/2017 at 1:35 AM, Anonymous12321 said:

God it is going to take me months to get over my profile pic -.-

Why? Why would you pick this as a profile picture? 

Sounds like an experience my wife and i had in our old house,one night I woke up and beside our bed I saw two huge yellow eyes staring at me thinking it was the Meds I was on at the time I kind of dismissed them turned over and went back to sleep and forgot all about it,I have to say at this point our old house had a reputation for being haunted by a previous owner,but thats another story.Anyways I never mentioned anything to my wife about the eyes then a few nights passed and my wife woke me up almost in tears somthing had woken her up and in front of her she said she'd seen two big yellow glaring eyes it effected her so much that she threatened to move out in the end we got the house blessed which in itself is another story

Seems odd to me that they'd look over the cameras every morning. 

My house has cameras but I only look if I think there is a reason to look