Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A haunted doll - oppression/attempted murder

viridian1973

https://youtu.be/CQIqDi0FOBQ  I want to share my families true experience with the paranormal that peaked in 2016 ,

Luca was bought from an elderly man about 4 years ago whos wife collected dolls
from an art exhibition In Melbourne Victoria Australia for $1400 he was made and named by an artist 
In September 2013 ? I was looking for a unique early Christmas present for my wife when I found Luca advertised for sale for $70

Upon answering the add I discovered that the gentleman's wife had died a few years previously and he wanted Luca to go to Loving home as his adult children didn't want him and he was prepared to give him away to a good home but we happily paid his asking price 

It was about 2 weeks later that I would first notice that Luca would be moved in the mornings when i got up
Most of the times it was his head but other times his puppets would be facing different ways
The chair he sits on dates from 1650-1690 and has been here for 5 years prior with a "Tiffany" bride of chucky doll sitting on it at no time did she ever move 

At first we just dismissed as odd and couldnt find any explanations for it 
As his head takes some force to move and hits on the wall also nobody could get near him without beening seen .it wasnt until the movements became more severe and more frequent we started to take notice 
As time went on Luca became more bold moving on 3 separate occasions while were in another room with a partial view of him 2 of which were in 5 minute period after being checked on  While this was happening we experience bad smells that would appear and disappear in seconds ,scratching in the walls,objects would be found moved one morning everything on a book shelf was turned around ,childrens voices were often heard and lot of other activity on a daily basis 

Over time my wife of 25 years personalitie changed and  she would have chilling blank stares ,memories of things that never happened later she would disappear  in the earlier  on the 16th January 2016 months  and when i see her again everything was different about her including mannerism, hand writing and speech ,All of this lead to her attempted murder 

The rest of the story is summarised in the video link at the start  its just to hard for me to write what happened 

I did made several attempts at trying to capture him on camera only to to have 3 cameras to malfunction before a suitable one was found and have been filming him on off for 2 years now here are some captures here https://youtu.be/qKvQ7Ivg-Pg and here https://youtu.be/OvxuH_TLXuA I have a lot of documents and screen shots from when this happened and a couple on shown the video 

43 minutes ago, viridian1973 said:

Hes still with us cant see the point of getting rid of him as he is just vessel 

Welcome to UM,

If you believe what you’re claiming, why wouldn’t you want to get rid of it?

And an honest suggestion; have you had the place checked for a gas leak or similar? 

How did the 3 cameras malfunction? 

Sorry to hear about your wife...

Edit: And just from watching the 2 linked videos, if that’s the most substantial stuff you’ve captured in a couple of years, then nothing seems to be happening. Does it actually move at all in any of the videos? Or just the sounds and stuff (which could have any number of mundane explanations)? 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

1 hour ago, viridian1973 said:

Hes still with us cant see the point of getting rid of him as he is just vessel 

No offence, but I can't see the point of why you would want to keep this life sized ghastly looking doll in your home anyway. But I guess there's no accounting for other people's tastes. You mentioned that this doll has 'severely' impacted on your family in your top video link.

Like other people have already mentioned....why not just get rid of the weird looking thing if it freaks you out ?...but then you mention you are basically ok to keep it, because it's a vessel ?... I don't know, but this story sounds somewhat exaggerated to me.

My advise is get rid of the silly doll....and find yourself another hobby :tu: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

And an honest suggestion; have you had the place checked for a gas leak or similar? 

Edit: And just from watching the 2 linked videos, if that’s the most substantial stuff you’ve captured in a couple of years, then nothing seems to be happening. Does it actually move at all in any of the videos? Or just the sounds and stuff (which could have any number of mundane explanations)? 

The 3 different cameras either shut off ,wouldnt save footage or the picture just scrambled and pixlated most of the time it was the later ,also  two seperate investigators at Different times  had equipment fail around him usually fully charged devices would just die in minutes being near him they were surprised because its never to them before and finaly I had brand new computer I used for several weeks for videoing him  it died beyond repair 

I have a lot of other videos including him moving or his puppets but because the movements are minor overtime  I don't post these ones often as Im waiting until he turn his head again ,The spirit box videos I have you can hear direct replies to questions and in one there constant swearing 

3 hours ago, Astra. said:

No offence, but I can't see the point of why you would want to keep this life sized ghastly looking doll in your home anyway. But I guess there's no accounting for other people's tastes. You mentioned that this doll has 'severely' impacted on your family in your top video link.

Like other people have already mentioned....why not just get rid of the weird looking thing if it freaks you out ?...but then you mention you are basically ok to keep it, because it's a vessel ?... I don't know, but this story sounds somewhat exaggerated to me.

My advise is get rid of the silly doll....and find yourself another hobby :tu: 

Luca is just vessel so getting rid of Luca  or destroying him doesnt remove the problem what ever it is just can move into something else and I have never said I was creeped out by him And the story is true nothing exaggerated it really did happen  and what HAPPENED   has severely impacted  as for Luca I dont if if was some kind of warning or he was the cause

of it 

5 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

There are no gas leaks  after 8 years of living here and having repair done by qualified tradies I think we know about it by now I assume you referring to smells or implying everyone including guest must hallucinating ? just the the mark I woke up with ? and videos the  I have

Im not if you are sceptics or just non believers most non believers I come across usually call someones story fake and then in the same sentence want you to believe them because they say they are a psychic mediums and believe them 

See the reason i dont rid of him and note the Antiques in the house anyone of them could have an attachment aswell and might be responsible for the other activity where would i start ?

7 hours ago, viridian1973 said:

Luca is just vessel so getting rid of Luca  or destroying him doesnt remove the problem what ever it is just can move into something else and I have never said I was creeped out by him And the story is true nothing exaggerated it really did happen  and what HAPPENED   has severely impacted  as for Luca I dont if if was some kind of warning or he was the cause

of it 

It would be easy enough to find out.  Ship the doll to someone willing to take it.

• Like 1

@Viridian

There was a time in my life when I thought many things ridiculous that I now believe. Haunted objects are indeed one of those that I have now come to believe. Given a spirit/astral world (as I now do) this is not all that outlandish to me.

I have heard many enough believable stories by now that I  believe you experienced the spirit world. For one little example, I saw a serious investigator who often debunks things go to some island of the dolls in Mexico and described some experiences he can't quite explain (with video).

Edited by papageorge1

Just curious, what happened to your wife? Has she ever been seen by a doctor/psychiatrist to rule out mental illness?

• Like 1

Holding on to an object that you feel is directly related to the horrendous situation with your wife does not make sense. 

You say it is just a vessel which is true however why would you allow that kind of negativity to reside in your home? Send it to someone who can confin and bind the entity to the vessel it uses..... just a thought.

Please post the scrambled images/videos.  Or show us the reports from these investigators with their allegedly inexplicable failing equipment.

• Like 1

You can blame the original owners grown up kids not wanting it, it's a bloody hidious thing that takes up to much room bin it 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 6:58 PM, viridian1973 said:

See the reason i dont rid of him and note the Antiques in the house anyone of them could have an attachment as well....

No, the only attachment that I think is going on here...is the attachment that you have with this repulsive grinning doll and your other antiques. The only power that these inanimate objects really have, is what you and your family are prepared to give them, due to wild imaginations. It's a very strange and unhealthy way to live if you ask me.     

• Like 2