Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
JeremySolo

Waking psychic visions

14 posts in this topic

Hello, I’ve had something happening to me for a few months, but I can’t seem to find any instances of similar cases anywhere else online, so I’ve come here for advice or maybe just a bit more understanding about what is happening to me. 

First a bit of background about me. My entire life I have been a very empathetic person, I pick up on other people’s vibes, positive or negative and they will affect my mood. I’m also very concerned about making everyone feel like they matter and I always try to see situations from everyone’s perspective. Even the worst criminals i feel bad for and feel sympathy toward them and pity for whatever made them that way. I believe this is a big contributor to whatever psychic abilities I may have.

I have had a couple instances before now of what I believe to be psychic dreams, but few and far between. One in particular (as strange as it may sound) had me inhabiting the body of an earthworm. I couldn’t see anything, but could feel the cool dirt around me and sense the light above me. I had no thought whatsoever, just pure mindless instinct as I tunneled through the dirt. It was definitely not a dream, it felt completely different. That was the most prominent, besides that one there were one or two instances of my dreaming about something that actually happened the next day. It’s always something stupid and insignificant, but oddly specific.

These experiences always intrigued me and I knew there had to be something to it, but any effort to sharpen these skills during my waking hours were unsuccessful. 

So here’s what’s happening to me now... When I wake up in the middle of the night, I can have controlled psychic visions. I am fully awake and can see my bedroom around me and can move and everything, but when I close my eyes instead of the normal black you see with your eyes closed, it’s more of a sparkling gray. Then all I have to think about is a type of thing or topic, and I can see it crystal clear, full color. It’s strange though, because even though I’m choosing the subject of what I’m seeing, I can’t actually control what comes up or how fast it goes. For example If i were to try and view my parents dog, I wouldn’t see their dog but dozens of different dogs ,dozens of breeds in dozens of different locations and homes and they will just pop up one after the other, like a different one would pop up every second and I am unable to focus in on one or slow down the speed at all.

Another example, once I woke in this state to hear my girlfriend in the shower, because she had to work an early shift that day. I decided to see if maybe I could view her in the shower. When I closed my eyes to try I didn’t see her, but instead DOZENS of other people taking showers! People of all shapes and sizes and many I wish I hadn’t seen. I can ONLY do this when I wake in the middle of the night. I think it may have something to do with my relaxed state of mind. When I close my eyes it’s a gray color instead of black and all I have to think of is a type of thing or situation etc. and all of a sudden there it is crystal clear in full color. Has anyone else ever heard of this type of thing?????

Edited by JeremySolo
More info
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Not me. But when you wake up in the middle of the night, how long does this state of psychic awareness usualy lasts, and are you able to stop it at will?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the key is that I am in a very relaxed meditative state, because one time I decided to actually get out of bed and turn on the lights, and my ability to do so faded quickly. I can push it away if I want to but I find it fascinating so I don’t. I can only do it when I happen to wake up in the middle of the night (which doesn’t always happen) so I usually take full advantage when it does. Last night I spent over an hour ‘channel surfing’ as I’ve started calling it and just did without sleep. I know I’m not dreaming though because I’m able to move and open my eyes and make conscious decisions about what I want to view

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JeremySolo said:

I think the key is that I am in a very relaxed meditative state, because one time I decided to actually get out of bed and turn on the lights, and my ability to do so faded quickly. I can push it away if I want to but I find it fascinating so I don’t. I can only do it when I happen to wake up in the middle of the night (which doesn’t always happen) so I usually take full advantage when it does. Last night I spent over an hour ‘channel surfing’ as I’ve started calling it and just did without sleep. I know I’m not dreaming though because I’m able to move and open my eyes and make conscious decisions about what I want to view

Welcome to UM,

It just sounds sleep related. Have you thought about setting up a motion-recording camera to see if you are really awake at all? That is my suggestion and I am willing to bet you $100(AU) that you'll not capture anything.

Is there anything you've experienced that you've actually been able to verify with reality after the event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am definitely awake. I can see, check the time on my phone, pet my cat etc. I just can’t do too much or risk letting it slip away. Also dreams are not so crystal clear, I see these places and people as if they are right in front of me. Also the ability to make conscious decision on what I can view makes me doubt that as well. I have not been able to verify anything no, because I don’t have decent control over it yet and am viewing people that I have never met

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JeremySolo said:

I am definitely awake. I can see, check the time on my phone, pet my cat etc. I just can’t do too much or risk letting it slip away. Also dreams are not so crystal clear, I see these places and people as if they are right in front of me. Also the ability to make conscious decision on what I can view makes me doubt that as well. I have not been able to verify anything no, because I don’t have decent control over it yet and am viewing people that I have never met

Okay, well don't you want to set up a camera first? You might waste a lot of time and effort thinking this is really something when you're just dreaming...

And if not, then you can document it/dream diary type thing to work out whats going on. Win win situation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate your help Timonthy, but wether or not its a dream is not even a question for me. I know myself and my sleep habits and there is just no way. Im definitely without question awake. Im really just looking to see if there is someone who could offer tips to help me focus or take better control of the situation when it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JeremySolo said:

I appreciate your help Timonthy, but wether or not its a dream is not even a question for me. I know myself and my sleep habits and there is just no way. Im definitely without question awake. Im really just looking to see if there is someone who could offer tips to help me focus or take better control of the situation when it happens.

Okay, well I'll make myself scarce momentarily. Wouldn't you want to benefit humanity with your findings though?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, JeremySolo.

Unclear is how your visions are psychic.  What sort of things have you foreseen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JeremySolo said:

I appreciate your help Timonthy, but wether or not its a dream is not even a question for me. I know myself and my sleep habits and there is just no way. Im definitely without question awake. Im really just looking to see if there is someone who could offer tips to help me focus or take better control of the situation when it happens.

Hi Jeremy,

When the term Telepathy is defined as a 'shared experience', much of what you describe makes sense. I was impressed by your experience with that earth worm. It did not involve an intellectual exchange, just the experience. Not at all what our current understanding about telepathy is for the masses.

The other ability I see clearly is what has been colled remote viewing. Your experiences with this has been mostly from the field that represents the collective. I am not sure why exactly. Your effort to view your girl friend should have worked as you intended. Some how you tapped into that collective energy instead.

I do not know how spiritual you want to get as you evolve these psychic abilities. I find that when a love bond with your personal inner most divinity is a priority, the other abilities evolve in an excellorated manner. Tips are for the intellect to play with. When you get your intellect to step aside and allow intuitive information to be trusted, that is when you will advance, in my view.

John

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi Jeremy,

When the term Telepathy is defined as a 'shared experience', much of what you describe makes sense. I was impressed by your experience with that earth worm. It did not involve an intellectual exchange, just the experience. Not at all what our current understanding about telepathy is for the masses.

The other ability I see clearly is what has been colled remote viewing. Your experiences with this has been mostly from the field that represents the collective. I am not sure why exactly. Your effort to view your girl friend should have worked as you intended. Some how you tapped into that collective energy instead.

I do not know how spiritual you want to get as you evolve these psychic abilities. I find that when a love bond with your personal inner most divinity is a priority, the other abilities evolve in an excellorated manner. Tips are for the intellect to play with. When you get your intellect to step aside and allow intuitive information to be trusted, that is when you will advance, in my view.

John

 

Thank you John!!! Remote viewing is a term I had not heard, now I’m finding all sorts of articles and videos on this subject, which hopefully will get me on the right track. And getting my intellect to step aside is good advice. Next time I will try not to overthink it. :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JeremySolo,

Sleepy when I posted, I realized what had escaped me as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I'm glad John from Lowell mentioned remote viewing.  That is what people here would

call most of what you described.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds more like psychotic visions, to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sounds more like psychotic visions, to me.

....helpful thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.