Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone have a you tube channel ?

The Silver Thong

I was wondering if any other UM peep's have a you tube channel to share.  One they have made themselves not one's they have just seen. When I watch one of my video's I can't help but laugh at myself. Show your cats your dogs your aunt Betty falling over after a few glasses of wine lol

Post away, well at least I hope some of you do. Copy and paste your channel but no advertising stuff. 

• Like 3

I do but there's next to nothing on there.

My girls in the bunny play pen, they go in there so they can have grass time or when hutch cleaning is happening.

Izzy grey and has an attitude. Alice white and loves pats

• Like 5

I sort of do...

I have a total of four items there (counting a duplicate)..

I have a Bryce animation I did for a member here - about Doggerland

a Poser animation I did for the fun of it... Featuring Rex The Raptor

And a Smothers Brothers Routine...

That's it...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I do but there's next to nothing on there.

My girls in the bunny play pen, they go in there so they can have grass time or when hutch cleaning is happening.

Izzy grey and has an attitude. Alice white and loves pats

Oh crap your going down thumb my post for sure, but I have to ask are they for sale as my little fella is hungry. I am so kidding, he doesn't eat bunnies with names 

This is me trying to feed my guy and please don't be upset, we all need lunch oh and he was being picky this day.  Your going to hate this. But this is really me and my little friend. 

• Like 5

Taun I'm impressed. Damn I have a hard time logging into my on line banking errr no for real. 

The last one made me laugh that you posted. I'm mom's fav because I'm an only child lol 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes I do

That's how I broke my ribs lol I gave it up for smoking 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Oh crap your going down thumb my post for sure, but I have to ask are they for sale as my little fella is hungry. I am so kidding, he doesn't eat bunnies with names 

This is me trying to feed my guy and please don't be upset, we all need lunch oh and he was being picky this day.  Your going to hate this. But this is really me and my little friend. 

Lol I had you on my sub list but you disappeared, I'll re add you.

Here reptile and pet stores sell dead frozen ones as food, live feeding is illegal.

He's a beautiful snake

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Taun I'm impressed. Damn I have a hard time logging into my on line banking errr no for real. 

The last one made me laugh that you posted. I'm mom's fav because I'm an only child lol 

Thanks...

The doggerland animation took me over a month to do to the point where it is now... I would do a few things differently now, but there really doesn't seem to be a need...

The Rex the Raptor vid was a lot faster and more fun... I am currently working on another one (have been off and on for about two years now - some decade i will finish it)

And the Smothers Brothers are sadly forgotten these days... Loved them back then and still do... (I use to be told I resembled Tommy - now I more resemble Jabba the Hutt)

• Like 2

My wife has one.

Sorry about the background noise, I don't know what happened, but she has many others.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol I had you on my sub list but you disappeared, I'll re add you.

Here reptile and pet stores sell dead frozen ones as food, live feeding is illegal.

He's a beautiful snake

Awesome ya visit my chan and sighn up only 24 vids but all real and yes I only feed him frozen things.  I learned something very important to all reptile owners reading. DO NOT and I repeat do not try defrosting a frozen a rat in your microwave oven. I thought it was a good idea at the time. Massive fail. The smell was so bad, anyways I have had 100's of showers and washed all my clothes but that smell is forever in my mind. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Awesome ya visit my chan and sighn up only 24 vids but all real and yes I only feed him frozen things.  I learned something very important to all reptile owners reading. DO NOT and I repeat do not try defrosting a frozen a rat in your microwave oven. I thought it was a good idea at the time. Massive fail. The smell was so bad, anyways I have had 100's of showers and washed all my clothes but that smell is forever in my mind. 

Lol this is why I'm glad ours eat bugs only.

I did have a damn escapee Woodie find its way on to a clean bra of mine, scared me

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

My wife has one.

Sorry about the background noise, I don't know what happened, but she has many others.

That's a very pretty bird, we don't have those here.   I found a bird last summer and went all out for it. Even cleaned up it's poop. Video on demand LOL 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol this is why I'm glad ours eat bugs only.

I did have a damn escapee Woodie find its way on to a clean bra of mine, scared me

A woodie in your bra ? We go to jail for that here :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

That's a very pretty bird, we don't have those here.   I found a bird last summer and went all out for it. Even cleaned up it's poop. Video on demand LOL 

LOL, here is another of hers, Otter encounter:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

LOL, here is another of hers, Otter encounter:

Ok that was funny but in a good way. "look Don there's something coming at us" 

• Like 3

.ZZ

This was my last trip to the water. I really didn't think this one out again.... I wanted to go fishing and panning for gold. Guess what. Didn't pan out and had to eat pork and beans that weekend. The problem with going camping in March by yourself is that you don't have anyone to say,  are you an idiot....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

.ZZ

This was my last trip to the water. I really didn't think this one out again.... I wanted to go fishing and panning for gold. Guess what. Didn't pan out and had to eat pork and beans that weekend. The problem with going camping in March by yourself is that you don't have anyone to say,  are you an idiot....

When does spring break around there?

:huh: Damn

We usually have the AC cranked up by then. :lol:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

A woodie in your bra ? We go to jail for that here :D

cockroach-breeding-20.jpg thankfully it was before it was put on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

When does spring break around there?

:huh: Damn

We usually have the AC cranked up by then. :lol:

This was just on the out skirts of the rocky mountains. The temp's are crazy sometimes. Good for me I had my trusty old truck to sleep in and the weather was ok. Other wise I might have had to go out and look for a bear to cuddle. I was hoping for a cougar but the bar was 25 miles away. However this next video is me going back to town the next day to tuck my tail between my legs.  You use AC in March in Texas. I'm not sure if I could handle your heat in Texas. This vid is of me turning my suv into a bug out truck lol 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

cockroach-breeding-20.jpg thankfully it was before it was put on

Yikes now I'm going to be checking for bugs way more than a normal Canadian. We don't have those here. Now I have to look at Canada's yuckest insects. See what you did. Now I have to look.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Yikes now I'm going to be checking for bugs way more than a normal Canadian. We don't have those here. Now I have to look at Canada's yuckest insects. See what you did. Now I have to look.

Try living with them lol 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

This was just on the out skirts of the rocky mountains. The temp's are crazy sometimes. Good for me I had my trusty old truck to sleep in and the weather was ok. Other wise I might have had to go out and look for a bear to cuddle. I was hoping for a cougar but the bar was 25 miles away. However this next video is me going back to town the next day to tuck my tail between my legs.  You use AC in March in Texas. I'm not sure if I could handle your heat in Texas. This vid is of me turning my suv into a bug out truck lol 

Cool set up, I like that inverter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Try living with them lol 

I was in the woods once doing my business and I had this hornet thing checking me out. I didn't know if I should run and well no more detail on that, or stay still. I stayed still and it left. The stinger looked an inch long. All I can say is that freak of nature bug is a laxative.  

• Like 2

Speaking of bears, we do a lot of camping in the Arizona mountains, and we see a lot of them.

Here is a young one.

• Like 2