Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Happens If China Makes First Contact?

seeder

9 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

if China makes first contact with extraterrestrials , they will be able to speak directly to each-other 

Huh?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Huh?

Either the ET's language is derived from Mandarin, or Mandarin is derived from the ETs'. Some have put forward the theory that ancient China had contact with extraterrestrials, but science, of course, hushes up all the evidence of this.

Well ok, I just made it up, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone had. put forward such a theory.

• Like 2

If the Chinese made first contact with alien visitors, I imagine the rest of the world would find out about it pretty quick. And even if they did not, I'd imagine that they'd reveal themselves by way of stopping stealing other nations technology and instead start creating technology of their own. Since China is still stealing 20 year old technology, I think we can assume the ETs don't want to trade, or give them, technology.

It might be nice if the ETs gave China clean energy so they could stop being like 30% of the worlds CO2 contributor.